Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

given that it's in the same post as "Most of SA's reputation around the internet is coloured by Helldump", i am slightly dubious
keffals has turned entirely into a dumb drama streamer now and picks fights with random people. she got into a twitter fight with someone and posted this to her subreddit

around the time youre trying to request the personal details of MOMMYBIGDICK you should probably reexamine your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao christ

don't think i'm going to shift the phrase LORE REQUEST: MOMMYBIGDICK from my mind any time soon

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Typing the words mommybigdick, lolcow and turboautists in the same post and then hitting send ftw

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Herstory Begins Now posted:

not uncommon that people hate something because they were excluded from it rather than because they hate what it actually is

If anything, this specifically explains so much about... the last decade, and not just the internet.

pentyne posted:

Zoe Quinn partnered with Lowtax to write a medium article about what it was like to be chased and harassed off the internet.

And this was after the yikesaroo to be clear

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

When the lowtax yikesroo event was going down I reached out to bnr to ask if they could assist in linking the gofundme for lady ambien to help with her family needs and legal fees, they conferred and said no because it was more important to disassociate with something awful

What? People deliberately withdrawing help from people in need just to satisfy a weird forums grudge? Impossible.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Endorph posted:

MOMMYBIGDICK

omfg

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And this was after the yikesaroo to be clear

I may be mistaken but wasn't the post-yikesroo article trent reznor is a dork? Or are there two of them

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Endorph posted:

keffals has turned entirely into a dumb drama streamer now and picks fights with random people. she got into a twitter fight with someone and posted this to her subreddit

around the time youre trying to request the personal details of MOMMYBIGDICK you should probably reexamine your life

I don't think I've ever seen a clearer case of becoming what you hate. You'd have thought typing out 'lolcow' would have given her of all people some pause

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

No Dignity posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a clearer case of becoming what you hate. You'd have thought typing out 'lolcow' would have given her of all people some pause
she seems addicted to attention like a lot of the big drama streamers and basically does nothing but pick fight with other streamers over stuff i cant begin to care about. i get streaming when its just playing video games but i truly cannot imagine watching a streamer who talks about other streamers who talk about other streamers who talk about politics (and other streamers.) its like real housewives only without the outside chance someone might throw a punch

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

Typing the words mommybigdick, lolcow and turboautists in the same post and then hitting send ftw

these are the people the owner and apparently a vocal cross section of this site is targeting with the Reddit recruitment drive lol

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Sorry the abyss gazed into you, but I'm built different

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I don't think we're trying to poach that specific person

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Sorry the abyss gazed into you, but I'm built different

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

these are the people the owner and apparently a vocal cross section of this site is targeting with the Reddit recruitment drive lol

I hope we get more r/soccer posters, I need to know which out of pessi or penaldo is the GOAT and more Americans who have just gotten into the EPL and need advice on which team to root for

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

actually even on her own personal subreddit that post got made fun of and pushed back against

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

I hope we get more r/soccer posters, I need to know which out of pessi or penaldo is the GOAT and more Americans who have just gotten into the EPL and need advice on which team to root for

When I was a kid I wasn't really into footie (and I'm not really nowadays either) but a lot of kids in my school year were, so I just picked Newcastle United off a list because to me black and white stripes were cool :v: Even to this day I perk up whenever I glance a news headline about them winning a match out of reflex.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

lol I have a canadian friend who supports man united because as a wee lad his dad informed him "root for these guys they're going to do very well"

which they did but lol @ now

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Ibblebibble posted:

When I was a kid I wasn't really into footie (and I'm not really nowadays either) but a lot of kids in my school year were, so I just picked Newcastle United off a list because to me black and white stripes were cool :v: Even to this day I perk up whenever I glance a news headline about them winning a match out of reflex.

wow typical team sports black and white posting

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

No Dignity posted:

I do wonder if she only ended up starting the campaign against them because they wouldn't let her in the club. Or saw them as competition ripe to be supplanted.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
if you're not into football but like a laugh, go check out luton towns stadium. they'll be in the premier league next season and their away entrance is literally sandwiched between some houses

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I lived in Manchester for close to a decade and still don't know if I prefer City or United.

:911:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

if you're not into football but like a laugh, go check out luton towns stadium. they'll be in the premier league next season and their away entrance is literally sandwiched between some houses

lmao

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Endorph posted:

actually even on her own personal subreddit that post got made fun of and pushed back against

lol amazing.

i have a good friend here in Prague who only roots for the absolute worst teams in our leagues which is kinda great. Viktoria Žižkov, Kladno rytíři, etc. because they’re super cheap to follow and easy to get tickets for and whenever they start to do too well, he bails for another bad team.

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Jun 16, 2023

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
loved in the qcs sagas thread how often the angriest turds in the world would connect imaginary lines between fyad - qcs - pyf, keep lists of posters, and selectively quote people

but we are helldumping apparently lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I am now a Luton Town fan.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

drat, they stole every city I ever made in simcity

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ibblebibble posted:

this is as legitimate a reason to be into a sports team as any other

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

lmao

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

I'm loving the people turning up to demand to know why the team that just signed Messi is so bad

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Endorph posted:

Keffals’s actions in had a good outcome, but she has always been shady, and she alone didn’t take down kiwifarms no matter what she says. She spat in the faces of every trans person who had been targeted by kiwifarms and took action in the past as keffals was waging her campaign (constantly saying things like “i did what no one else could do” and specifically “i did what liz (fong-jones) couldn’t do”). absolutely no recognition that prior work that paved the way for what she got done. no sense of community other than that that specifically focuses on her.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lmao christ

don't think i'm going to shift the phrase LORE REQUEST: MOMMYBIGDICK from my mind any time soon

This cutsey way of asking people to doxx someone is so cringey.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014