Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
what’s the rent like in clonebrushshire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

probably not great, like most things in luton

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

omfg

I may be mistaken but wasn't the post-yikesroo article trent reznor is a dork? Or are there two of them

Bio seems out of date

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Cthulu Carl posted:

Bio seems out of date

His shell is broke

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
his shell is dirt now i would think

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Cthulu Carl posted:

Bio seems out of date

A cautionary tale for the ages

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

World Famous W posted:

his shell is dirt now i would think

you can have it all,
my shell of dirt,
i will ban you now,
fbi asked bout turt.

edit: wait was turt the one who got the fbi's attention or am i mixing them up with 'nother goon?

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 16, 2023

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

almost everyone I know who isn't a goon hates goons due to traumas inflicted in MMOs

FuturePastNow fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 16, 2023

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

If anything, this specifically explains so much about... the last decade, and not just the internet.

And this was after the yikesaroo to be clear

Also the same with Koala's March.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

FuturePastNow posted:

almost everyone I know who isn't a goon hates goons due to traumas inflicted in MMOs

on bated breath here for the returning and newcomer redditors to find the old griefing threads

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Long before I joined SA, I was playing on a mid-rates private Ragnarok Online server. I used to make custom equips and headgear, usually in the form of little doodads like suns and moons that would float around your character.

Anyway, it had a goon guild and they asked me to turn :smith: into a wearable mask, which the GM added in. I lost the files, nor are there any screenshots of it.

That's it, that's my story

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

lmao

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The most interesting thing about keffals that I learned was that the reason why she seemingly appeared over night with a gigantic amount of followers was because she bought a meme twitter account and rebranded it to her own personal one so she had like 400k followers day 1 lol.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

You can buy Twitter accounts?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

VostokProgram posted:

Yes, there's a big market for it, it's a way to astroturf your #brand or w/e

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
And those who don't bother to unfollow are the same people who are charged 300 bucks a month on services they've long forgotten about

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

When I was a kid I wasn't really into footie (and I'm not really nowadays either) but a lot of kids in my school year were, so I just picked Newcastle United off a list because to me black and white stripes were cool :v: Even to this day I perk up whenever I glance a news headline about them winning a match out of reflex.

i was a Red Sox "fan" as a kid because like six kids i knew were Yankees fans and i wanted to root for le underdog to be a contrarian

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The most interesting thing about keffals that I learned was that the reason why she seemingly appeared over night with a gigantic amount of followers was because she bought a meme twitter account and rebranded it to her own personal one so she had like 400k followers day 1 lol.

actually even funnier she just bullied a guy with a defunct meme account into giving her it for free for leftist reasons

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

the modern equivalent of old wealth

e: never mind instead just proving that bullying works

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Endorph posted:

actually even funnier she just bullied a guy with a defunct meme account into giving her it for free for leftist reasons

it is rad that internet leftists are basically every rear end in a top hat in an 80s movie these days.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Did anyone bring up that after Keffals asked to doxx mommybigdick she got called out for being a huge cokehead, admitted it, went to rehab allegedly and is, I assume, back to doing what she does. Which is cocaine. Lots of it.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I thought we were explaining why keffals is fail, not badass...?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it is rad that internet leftists are basically every rear end in a top hat in an 80s movie these days.
That's just the truth of every internet influencer type. Getting paid 6 figures to argue with people on twitcher or twitter requires a specific brain.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Did anyone bring up that after Keffals asked to doxx mommybigdick she got called out for being a huge cokehead, admitted it, went to rehab allegedly and is, I assume, back to doing what she does. Which is cocaine. Lots of it.
Living her best life.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Buschmaki posted:

"Indeed it is well said, in every object there is inexhaustible meaning; the eye sees in it what the eye brings means of seeing."

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

VostokProgram posted:

Before anyone gets excited the going rate is, like $7 bucks for a few thousand followers.

A lot of scammers will just buy a bunch of accounts and rename them which is why you can't use account creation date or follower count to rule out scams, unfortunately.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

coke kinda sucks though.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Rent in Luton is a loving nightmare because it's in the London commuter corridor.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

NoiseAnnoys posted:

coke kinda sucks though.

This aint it...

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

This aint it...

lol

also, woah, when did your av change?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I reregged and got a new avatar after getting super angry at the webmaster for permabanning Larry after he said he'd violently sodomize him until his brain worked correctly or w/e

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

imo if you scam people out of 100k you could do more exciting things than coke. heroin, speed, lsd, etc. experiment a bit. get into some of that amazonian stuff that makes you jump out windows.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

And those who don't bother to unfollow are the same people who are charged 300 bucks a month on services they've long forgotten about

it's called charity

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

I reregged and got a new avatar after getting super angry at the webmaster for permabanning Larry after he said he'd violently sodomize him until his brain worked correctly or w/e

free larry, free synthy imo.

but glad to see you back too!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Endorph posted:

imo if you scam people out of 100k you could do more exciting things than coke. heroin, speed, lsd, etc. experiment a bit. get into some of that amazonian stuff that makes you jump out windows.

i'd probably just drop some high quality acid at the spacious home i bought with my follower's money instead of getting writing cringe posts, but what do i know?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

NoiseAnnoys posted:

free larry, free synthy

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

it's a good av

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Endorph posted:

A perfect amount of money with which to get in touch with TCC about their favourite Soviet research chemicals that teleport you three weeks into the future with multiple felonies and zero pants to your name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Knew keffals was a clout shark day 1. May i have a cookie?