Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Autisanal Cheese posted:

can you also explain this like I'm 5

Us lesbians exist and display our sexuality specifically for Austin and that tweet makes us feel seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
austin 3:16 says

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
we made it 2 days before i felt like i needed to shower lmaao who made the internet this way

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Awesome, now that I have a face to apply to the post it's a lot worse, thanks

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

A "playful sexuality" just reminds me of that comic about cucking

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thinking about those mark foley transcripts but he says dope to the teen congressional pages he's preying on

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

Us lesbians exist and display our sexuality specifically for Austin and that tweet makes us feel seen.

thanks

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Once again, do not trust goons with horny.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I think a lot about the edit someone made to a panel of the cuckold getting texted, where the text he receives is just "if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other one with a rock, would that be hosed up or what"

There were a lot of good edits of that panel but I feel like that one is just perfect

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Antivehicular posted:

I think a lot about the edit someone made to a panel of the cuckold getting texted, where the text he receives is just "if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other one with a rock, would that be hosed up or what"

There were a lot of good edits of that panel but I feel like that one is just perfect

Would it be easier or harder to kill someone with a rock in low grav

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

poo poo, that's a good question

Time to send a couple of guys to the moon to find out

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
been relistening to a lot of old worlds end girlfriend today

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
oh i see im a long way from home

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Once again, do not trust goons with horny.

it's literally the same cycle every time. it's all a joke, we're all laughing, you're a bunch of old church biddies getting the vapors, our queer enclave is under attack.

there's quite possibly no limit to the amount of places you can openly post and laugh/mock/appreciate horny stuff on the internet

SA has taken a firm stance as a whole because in literally 100% of the cases it comes down to a few people using the posting medium to expose bystanders to their kink, because making people read about it is part of their kink

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

thinking about those mark foley transcripts but he says dope to the teen congressional pages he's preying on

mmm

love you slip them off you

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

mmm

love you slip them off you

and gram the one eyed snake

grab

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Comic about cucking....? hmm thid seems familia—Nooo!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOCntkuIXds

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Clout
Clout
let it all out
this is the clout
we could do without

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

austin 3:16 says

the sort of internet horny i think is dope is 9s forcefem

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Endorph posted:

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Ten years in and we bone like we're cheating on each other WITH each other. A decade-plus and her clit/brown/taint-area still pOwns my dick.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

thank god waypoint is dead

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dongicus posted:

Ten years in and we bone like we're cheating on each other WITH each other. A decade-plus and her clit/brown/taint-area still pOwns my dick.

A classic.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
The exaggerated swagger of a black teen. The playful horny of queer women. The sex positive forcefemming of 9S

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I don't like these words.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

I don't like these words.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
what the hell is going on

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

gently caress yeah more people should meme VLR

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

"The exaggerated swagger of a black teen. The playful horny of queer women. The sex positive forcefemming of 9S. Cells. Interlinked."

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thats you

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

one of tha most most powerful fictional characters

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

gently caress this guy

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I was gonna try to make a joke, but for whatever reason decided to see what wikipedia had to say about bungholes, the usage of bungholes in containers, and the history of bungholes, and apparently this is the first use of 'bunghole' to refer to the anus:

"... I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose ..."

Motherfucker wiped his rear end with a goose neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
People used to wipe their asses with corn cobs. Lmao