Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

those shoes are so drat good

BARONS HEEL ATTACHMENT

https://twitter.com/Slack4r/status/1592397413570195456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC-gjyvUvGQ

matti
Mar 31, 2019

important to have Näsinneula in your game

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

I will put 10,000 hours into this and spend a month's rent on DLC

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
elden ring remains fkn dope. i'm on the mountaintops of the giants now

game's all about sorcery. nahhh bro gently caress sorcery arseways. my char has 7 int just like me irl

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

looks pretty good

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Ah I love that they haven't felt the need to speed Robo up at all, OK he has a short dash but for the most part he is the slow tank from the movies. I'm sure later in the game some of the bad guys will have Cobra Assault Cannons etc that you'll have to look out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx6C1ANE7l4

Peter Weller returning for vocals as well :cool:

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Jun 17, 2023

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Your move creep

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Armitag3 posted:

Your move creep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dynKyOOh0zg

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Ah I love that they haven't felt the need to speed Robo up at all, OK he has a short dash but for the most part he is the slow tank from the movies. I'm sure later in the game some of the bad guys will have Cobra Assault Cannons etc that you'll have to look out for.

looks a lot like the arkham games, right down to scanning for clues. which is a good thing imo, i liked the "detective mode" stuff

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the ff 16 demo was excellent, looking forward to the full game

i am debating driving around today looking for a brick and mortar store to sell me the game early. i used to do this often when i was younger.

that demo was loving good.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i'm gonna go frag some clanners in bta3062

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I don't get fomo from being an xbox owner very often, but this is one of them

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i look forward to playing ff16 at the same time i play all ffs, three to five years after launch

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

the only time i bought an ff on release day was ff13, lol+lmao

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

quiggy posted:

ah yes the the "ok, maybe now it'll let me just run around and smack monsters?" *repeat for 30 hours* ff13 experience

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

qirex posted:

ah yes the the "ok, maybe now it'll let me just run around and smack monsters?" *repeat for 30 hours* ff13 experience

what sucks is the combat system is legit good and gets pretty interesting by late game, but you have to get to late game first and just ugh

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

quiggy posted:

what sucks is the combat system is legit good and gets pretty interesting by late game, but you have to get to late game first and just ugh

my beef with ff13 was there was all this crazy combat going on but you spend the whole time staring at everyone's hp gauges to find the right time to switch jobs. it did get really fun later when you could roll out fully sick combos but yeah the early game is a chore [and by early for people who don't know it's like a full 2/3 of a 50+ hour game]

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

how's the dick-shooting physics?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

oops, spent all morning playing rimworld. i should make something to eat

right after i get this last building constructed..

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dioxazine posted:

oops, spent all morning playing rimworld. i should make something to eat

right after i get this last building constructed..

I was wondering why I felt so loving bad when I just went out to buy groceries. Turns out I hadn't eaten for about 22 hours. (I only played Fallout 76 for five of those, tho.)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

qirex posted:

my beef with ff13 was there was all this crazy combat going on but you spend the whole time staring at everyone's hp gauges to find the right time to switch jobs. it did get really fun later when you could roll out fully sick combos but yeah the early game is a chore [and by early for people who don't know it's like a full 2/3 of a 50+ hour game]

yeah it definitely has the problem of the game residing in the menus and the hud and not the actual cool fight scene happening, but i like me a good combat system and it definitely delivered. will almost certainly never replay it though because the game truly is awful for the first 40 or so hours

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

(christine love is apparently a big ff13 defender and get in the car loser plays in a similar space? haven't had a chance to try that yet but maybe worth a look for ff13 combat without ff13 baggage)

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

quiggy posted:

for me it was the FF7 pc release and it had several game-breaking, stopping bugs lol

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I was wondering why I felt so loving bad when I just went out to buy groceries. Turns out I hadn't eaten for about 22 hours. (I only played Fallout 76 for five of those, tho.)

it's too drat easy to wander in that game then start events and dailies and suddenly, yeah, 5 hours are gone

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

in the lull between finishing the fo76 season and the next one nms dropped a new expedition with two possible end-game choices so *whoops* looks like i'm doing it twice! i'm half way through the second run and spotted someone with all the expedition rewards next to me, so i'm not the only one

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

i ended up needing to do a few things after building the structure. a farm plot had to be laid out.. a few trees chopped to make a new animal pen, lay a few brick paths, restocking the freezer, and dealing with raiders.

can't be helped, had to be done!

going to make food now..

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
does anyone else remember this old game that was like nomansky? it was a weird DOS game and you could travel to random planets and explore them, and there was a console on the ship you could use to name them. I think it was called Noctum or something? did anyone else play this?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

this makes the recent gw2 iced coffee powder mix sponsorship look tame lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

does anyone else remember this old game that was like nomansky? it was a weird DOS game and you could travel to random planets and explore them, and there was a console on the ship you could use to name them. I think it was called Noctum or something? did anyone else play this?

Noctis

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SmokaDustbowl posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noctis_(video_game)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Agile Vector posted:

this makes the recent gw2 iced coffee powder mix sponsorship look tame lol

recent? gw2 is still active?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

tbh if I saw that in a local store I'd be tempted

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lol thanks. what a weird and interesting game that was

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lmao

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

The Fool posted:

recent? gw2 is still active?

yep, and apparently doing quite well! they released another expansion along with a steam release and a boom in player pop came with it. they did a decade celebration last year, too, which is kind of wild to realize

lol i saw the kid on the left and started counting fingers

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

used to hang out with a guy that was born with deformed fingers. i wonder what he does these days. presumably he could get paid well to hang around in frame wherever celebrities could have embarrassing photos taken off them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

mmos that old must have a relatively low operating cost, which is what i figure keeps star trek online around

that and gw2 went through the effort of modernizing the engine and codebase