Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoCooperation
Jun 15, 2023
i wish the society & environment of our planet was more cannabis-friendly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i just did a weed

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Weed is the only thing that works on my pain without loving up any other parts of my life. I'm dealing with a pinched nerve, giving me awful sciatica for the past 2 months. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need surgery for a vertebrae issue :smith:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Nocheez posted:

Weed is the only thing that works on my pain without loving up any other parts of my life. I'm dealing with a pinched nerve, giving me awful sciatica for the past 2 months. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need surgery for a vertebrae issue :smith:

carrying a bindle that way is bad for your back, fam.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

tried a few drops of rso under the tongue hoping to get zooted. definitely high but not in another dimension, will amplify with shatter in the starship later tonight.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
small aged bricks of hash make for good fun

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.
Just did a few bong rips. Was nice.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I got 12g of AVB running it's paces to turn into an olive oil infusion.

All of the bud was ~25% total cannabinoids when it was fresh. What can I expect the THC yield to be after infusion?

I figure it's only got ~10% by mass in the AVB so 1.2g of cannabinoids if it was all extracted during the infusion process.

Do i have my math right?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I always wanted to try that fermented hash in a corn husk method

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

this weed vape on amazon:

apparently it's also a fume extractor for soldering lol

Open your mouth to the short circuit position is a collection of words I can honestly say I never thought of arranging in that way but by god it’s brilliant!

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I just short circuited some weed

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
All weed is good, but buying good weed after just good weed is good, weed thread.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My wife told me to start using weed again. I think that’s good

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

i think we'd agree

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
we'd agreed about the weed :hai:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
we'd weed Buffalo buffalo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
mozzerella

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I set my plug-in vape to max temp in order to burn off little bits that had fallen by the heating element. there were apparently quite a lot of little bits

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
we’ed

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I bought some crumble and it was straight diesel fuel in your mouth. it was awesome.

Yesterday there was some budder called cosmic fruit and I was thinking of fruity flavors but it is a skunk under the seal.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I woke up from a weed nap and started smoking weed again. Great to be high again.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Tangie and Pink Zkittlez, you my only friends

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

LifeSunDeath posted:

I woke up from a weed nap and started smoking weed again. Great to be high again.

Weed naps are great.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
as a resident of washington with high tolerance I have never wanted brain more in my life

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
also I used the levo ii to put an ounce of cheap as gently caress flower into a cup of MCT and after my first sublingual dose of it, and my first subsequent dynavap cap:

haha, thanks technology

(split the ounce in half, decarbed half in the levo and half in the instant pot at the same time, then filled two pods with decarb'd flower, infused an hour at 165, then stirred the flower and infused the same way again, then did this again with the rest of the flower, draining the chamber, adding the new pods in and adding the oil back in; a total of four hours of infusion at 165 with breaks to switch out / stir flower)

e. also it's super lemon haze and the subsequent MCT tastes lovely, I know olive oil has lower potency but this would be dangerous to just dip bread into

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jun 16, 2023

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

I spent 5k on a bed it was worth it

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I like how that guy can take a little coughy break while reignition was taking place.

My mil goes catatonic at like .05mg THC, I like to giggle at such consumption from her perspective.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
New king gizz is real good.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I'm high as gently caress and watching Alien and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the actress who plays Ripley despite having seen this movie a dozen times and I'm too stubborn to look it up and I'm caught in a loop.

Edit:

Sigorney Weaver. Knew I'd remember eventually

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

:golfclap:

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Weaver was great in that roll but Chef Boyardee I mean cmon

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

audio
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rtgaqdWECy1tdsijf.mp4

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

what a hilarious way to die

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

how could water even kill u. poo poo is all wet and I'm dry af.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I just want everyone to know I was annoyed so I loaded my bong and now I'm less annoyed, bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It's new weed day.