Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MJeff posted:

lol holy poo poo.

He's genuinely gonna defend that loving belt twice this year, isn't he./

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Since the unification match at WM 38 Roman's defended the title(s) seven times, six of which have been on PPV. There's been thirteen non-NXT PPVs since WM38, so a little less than half of them have featured an undisputed title defense.

It's what Fed Stans crave!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MJeff posted:

lol holy poo poo.

He's genuinely gonna defend that loving belt twice this year, isn't he./

Romans in his Kevin Nash phase. Minimal work Maximum dollars.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Suplex Liberace posted:

Romans in his Kevin Nash phase. Minimal work Maximum dollars.

Kevin Nash has charisma tho

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Majinfoose posted:

:jiggled:

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Majinfoose posted:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Has Roman Reigns appeared in even one somehow still oversized FUBU baseball jersey? Advantage Nash.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

the second guy is Eddie Kingston

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Watching this ep of Columbo and can’t stop thinking of Vince’s lovely mustache

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Loved all the Owens and Zayn vignettes. Also that main event was great.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It was a really good show outside of the Indus Sher match which was a loving mess

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
They're making KO kind of one note which I'm not a big fan of

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Intruder posted:

So what is the timeframe until Kevin inevitably power bombs Sami onto the ring apron corner again continuing the cycle of betrayal?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Many people are talking about the show last night, which took place

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tommaso Ciampa came back

As an unannounced "hey anyone in the back" appearance on miztv.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1670948893989675009

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

Tommaso Ciampa came back

As an unannounced "hey anyone in the back" appearance on miztv.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1670948893989675009

The crowd is going nuts for this!!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

I think they did address this through Sami and it lead to some amusing segments. Kinda reminded me of the anger management stuff with Bryan.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Logan Paul is going to win MITB and end Roman's historic title reign, thank you Vince

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody made so many guys in AEW, I feel like Dom (who is already top heel based on reactions alone) potentially goes to another level after this feud if his ring work can keep up.

I never would have thought the doughy weird son of Rey would get these kind of reactions and nail his AJ Soprano dipshit character like this. Glad to be wrong about him

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Regardless of how many times cody loses to dom, the fact remains: the reason dom is over is because he is eating buddy matthews fuc

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
boo.wav

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Something about Logan Paul being added last-minute to an already good MITB pool, regardless of whether or not he wins, feels weird to me. Even now there's this corporate sheen and stop-start element to WWE that makes them inherently not fun to watch despite the quality of the talent involved. I'll probably check out MITB though, I guess.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i’m fairly sure Buddy is eating Dom’s fuc. The kink is that the cuckhold is a submissive role.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody made so many guys in AEW, I feel like Dom (who is already top heel based on reactions alone) potentially goes to another level after this feud if his ring work can keep up.

I never would have thought the doughy weird son of Rey would get these kind of reactions and nail his AJ Soprano dipshit character like this. Glad to be wrong about him

Dom being over is really the proof for me that nothing is really wrong with WWE anymore but the product is not what I'm looking for. He's obviously over, people love it, him and Rhea have absolutely hit being mainstream famous, and I just have zero interest and it's not what I'm looking for in wrestling. More power to all the women I know who have recently gotten into wrestling because Rhea Ripley is really hot to them.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Didn't watch the whole thing last night so missed this

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1670978154725294081

If Bron isn't going to talk like Scott anymore I've lost like 75% of my interest in him

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
At least he’s not talking like Rick.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if Dom got on the gas or learned some flips, he could be somebody

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That sounds more like he's trying to sound like Jake the Snake

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The other thing about Rhea is she’s pretty loving good in ring and has an aura of legitimacy and charisma in ring that i wish many had in either division

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Usos are going to get the beating of their life sometime soon by Roman Reigns. This will be the last time they are relevant because if not for Roman Reigns, no one would've been talking about the Usos or cared about them the past several years.

As many saw, The Bloodline is no more. The Usos decided to kick Roman Reigns and embarrass him, to be honest. I have a problem with this and it's embarrassing that the WWE Universe are cheering this. Fickle is the word I'd use.

Now because the Usos ended the Bloodline, the crowd cheers for them. They booed them for the past 3 years!!! 3 YEARS!!!! And now because the Usos did what the WWE Universe wanted to see, they get cheered!?!?!? They forget all the stuff they have done in the past couple of years. Beating down Superstars and making it impossible for title challengers to beat Roman Reigns.

Roman Reigns was right. Whether they were booed or cheered, this is the most relevant the Usos have been in WWE and they owe it to Roman Reigns. If not for Roman Reigns, the Usos would've come out to a minor cheer or boo or whatever because no one cared about them. They're one of the best teams in WWE history and what did the WWE Universe do, sat on their asses and didn't cheer them. But now with Roman Reigns, they booed them because they cared about them. And why? Because Roman Reigns made the WWE Universe care about the Usos. They got to Wrestlemania because of Roman Reigns.

I'm going to say this, Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa are going to give the Usos a brutal beating. Imagine the beating Sami Zayn but 10 times worse. This is going to be remembered and this will be the last night the Usos are going to be relevant. The night they get beat up by Roman Reigns is the night so many people on Youtube and even on Smackdown, watch and talk about the Usos. It won't be because of what the Usos do, but what Roman Reigns did. Which is give the Usos a ton of agony and pain. They will be begging Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa to stop but it won't work. After, no one in the WWE Universe will care about the Usos. And good luck getting to Wrestlemania or main-eventing Smackdown again. You'll need it without Roman Reigns there for you

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This guy sounds over

https://twitter.com/chiefstrxbe/status/1670963948953141251

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
LA Knight rules

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I don’t understand the hype for LA Knight.

Good talker. Yet to see him do anything to wow me ring work wise in WWE

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

He rolled into the howdy hole. That made me say "Wow"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wait, LA knight is over? How did that happen?

(Yo ho ho, he took a bite of gum gum)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol that promo owns how did this guy spend so much time in TNA

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Astro7x posted:

I don’t understand the hype for LA Knight.

Good talker. Yet to see him do anything to wow me ring work wise in WWE

He's like if Ken Kennedy wasn't a fuckup. Good talker, OK in ring but very obviously doing an impression of stars of the past.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

LA Knight feels like he's Fandago over but why not run with it

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Somehow he found a way to sound like The Rock doing a Stone Cold impression doing an impression of The Rock.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It was funny when he got fired from.nxt for saying the sami v Kevin feud was crap and making fun of how they both looked while he couldn't even get booked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

lol that promo owns how did this guy spend so much time in TNA

This can be said of 90% of people who were in TNA