Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumpy
Dec 28, 2008

Nap Ghost

KwegiboHB posted:

There's a front-end for ComfyUI now, https://github.com/space-nuko/ComfyBox, I don't know if that will help you any but it looks neat.

Hot dang, thanks for that - one of my central gripes with ComfyUI (aside from general bugginess) is that it's hard to replicate workflows without manually maintaining a pile of workflow images in a local folder.

The sheer # of widgets and options ComfyBox presents seems powerful by having more out-of-the-box options for things A1111 does. It doesn't look like you can edit the graph directly in ComfyBox, but you can import the workflow separately? Also this UI builder looks pretty slick:

Anyway here's Sonic taking some time off

Comfy throws a ginormous amount of info into the metadata, but the prompt was something like
sonic the hedgehog wearing a gucci jacket smoking a cigar in his mansion, gold chains, fireplace, chandelier
Negative prompt: easynegative
Steps: 20, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, seed 849173506227928, size 512x512, Model hash: 9aba26abdf, Model: deliberate_v2
i->i upscaled with some settings I've misplaced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Roman posted:

Remember LOAB? I think she may be back. I did two Gen-2 prompts of "city street at nighttime" and got these

https://i.imgur.com/unTHjy4.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/KEaEB2h.mp4

An AI creating Skinimarink 2 probably would look pretty cool

These are madly unnerving lol

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Haven't been to the thread in a bit but just wanted to say there's some awesome stuff in here. Love all the remix images

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

You can help test out the new SD model they are working on here: https://discord.gg/stablediffusion

It's free to generate in one of the bot channels, and the new model is fun

Prompt: `marble statue of a bear wearing a sheet as a ghost costume`

Prompt: `fine art photography erwin olaf hasselblad sitting on bed just heard bad news, numb facial expression, in dark luxurious victorian hotel room, intricate background, baroque influences, paintings on the wall, cimematography`
Style: `Photographic`

Prompt: `tiny moron toddler using an arc welder, high quality photo`
Negative: `drawing, illustration, low quality, welding helmet, goggles, PPE`

Prompt: `toddler as president, of the usa wearing a suit, sitting at his desk in the oval office`

Prompt: `a cake that says medkit covered in leaves, cinematic`

Prompt: `A hyper - realistic GoPro selfie of a (man next to a flying bird) hyper - detailed, insane details, intricate details, in times square`

Prompt: `boston dynamics atlas robot holding a rifle`

Prompt: `the pope on stage of a rap battle, 8 mile`

Prompt: `a manatee standing on the podium dressed as a olympic swimmer with a gold medal around his neck`

Prompt: `zombies and robots hold a colourful parade in city street`

Prompt: `all i know is that i don't know nothing, kitten dancing in a messy bedroom`

Prompt: `award winning photo of an alien with a mullet, stretched features, long neck, elegant, cinematic lighting, polarofilm, bright speculars, redneck spaceship, detailed yellowish skin, black sclera, scaly skin, bald on top, holding a sci fi beer can`

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

KinkyJohn posted:

You can help test out the new SD model they are working on here: https://discord.gg/stablediffusion

Are you sure they aren't just routing the prompts to midjourney

ofc I'm kidding. There's still bad bits but some of those details are amazing, and the prompting isn't as tortured as 1.x/2.x.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

KinkyJohn posted:

It's free to generate in one of the bot channels, and the new model is fun

Prompt: `marble statue of a bear wearing a sheet as a ghost costume`

Prompt: `fine art photography erwin olaf hasselblad sitting on bed just heard bad news, numb facial expression, in dark luxurious victorian hotel room, intricate background, baroque influences, paintings on the wall, cimematography`

Prompt: `tiny moron toddler using an arc welder, high quality photo`

Prompt: `toddler as president, of the usa wearing a suit, sitting at his desk in the oval office`

Prompt: `a cake that says medkit covered in leaves, cinematic`

Prompt: `A hyper - realistic GoPro selfie of a (man next to a flying bird) hyper - detailed, insane details, intricate details, in times square`

Prompt: `boston dynamics atlas robot holding a rifle`

Prompt: `the pope on stage of a rap battle, 8 mile`

Prompt: `a manatee standing on the podium dressed as a olympic swimmer with a gold medal around his neck`

Prompt: `zombies and robots hold a colourful parade in city street`

Prompt: `all i know is that i don't know nothing, kitten dancing in a messy bedroom`

Prompt: `award winning photo of an alien with a mullet, stretched features, long neck, elegant, cinematic lighting, polarofilm, bright speculars, redneck spaceship, detailed yellowish skin, black sclera, scaly skin, bald on top, holding a sci fi beer can`

Sweet Jesus! It gets the scene elements down WAY better than MJ5.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

I just saw somebody in the SD discord use the prompt "straight on view of a skyscraper" and they got this:

Here is what I came up with today, prompts were different variations of "high quality, ultra-detail, landscape view, post-apocalyptic, ruined futuristic metropolis, impossible machine colossus, crashed starship, poisonous smog"

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jun 19, 2023

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

You can only think of me.

Will this next version of the Stable Diffusion model still run on the same hardware? I upgraded from a 6GB to a 12GB card and have been happy so far, but I'd be bummed if I needed something even more expensive. It seems like if it's more capable it'd take more resources.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

From a few pages back:

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

is there an AI bot that combines two songs, ala Girl Talk
rave.dj

Here's its take on All Star/In the End

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

https://rave.dj/HZudwuKMVTfoXA

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this thing is kind of annoying because it ALWAYS overlaps the vocals and ruins it, but I figured out a workaround: use the karaoke version for one song

Star Park - All the End

also I made this video and it made me laugh really hard but I don't suggest listening past one minute :lmao:

Mouth Duet

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

FFT posted:

From a few pages back:
rave.dj

Always gonna have this one come to mind when rave.dj gets mentioned, from one of the weed threads

https://rave.dj/1GQgyBtK778qjg

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

imagine of all those shows where they say "enhance" on a grainy security image and it gets them an eyeball reflection that somehow solves a mystery...I imagine that is all AI driven and incorrect and leading future detectives down wildly wrong rabbitholes.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

"Down the rabbit hole".

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

space pirate bar, supernova lighting, fancy cocktail, Boston Shaker
<lora:Starcloud:0.2>
negative: captcha, bad, blurry, pristine, clean

Seed: 3819716421, Size: 512x768, Model hash: 2336dbf342, Model: dreamshaper_631BakedVae,

this one was upscaled exact same prompt using a 2x R-ESRGAN target with tile diffusion. (DeNoise set to around 0.25-0.35 for a full prompt rerun)

I added 4k to the initial prompt
\
upscaled the same seed I did above (I don't have the original for the above) - that 4k added a crew and gave a better angle.

BING on a similar theme

for some reason this is what started my pirate themed drink adventure

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I like the idea that space pirates would have dozens of screens showing space in their bar. Like there's no news or sports or shows of any kind; yarr, what's more fascinatin' than the inky cosmos?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
pixaal you have inspired me, I'd love to see some more bar concepts itt

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

The windows make sense, screens could be inpainted or just green screened and replaced if it was going to get printed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

What'll it be, Tom?

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

You can only think of me.

I dig it, very spoopy.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I always love the themes, might as well jump back in.

Go for a hike and a drink!

Just watch your step

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

ancient prehistoric caveman bar
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

An infinite number of skeletons walk into a bar.
The first orders... a beer and a mop.
The second orders... half a beer and half a mop.
The third orders... a third of a beer and a third of a mop.
The fourth orders... a fourth of a beer and a fourth of a mop.
Bartender goes, "Good thing I have a spare mop".

Could you update the OP with the Install Guide I wrote? We're still pointing at SD 1.4.

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

TheWorldsaStage posted:

I always love the themes, might as well jump back in.

Go for a hike and a drink!

Just watch your step

This is MJ right? gently caress me I should just give em my money

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Pvt. Parts posted:

Stable Diffusion can do similar

Cat Tree House, Outdoor bar and grill, 4k, third floor, detailed bar, small group, party, spectral lighting
Negative prompt: captcha, font, blurry
Steps: 20, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4030560440, Size: 768x768, Model hash: 2336dbf342, Model: dreamshaper_631BakedVae, Version: v1.2.1

single pass, took like 4 seconds GPU time.

Cat Tree House in a tree

pixaal fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jun 20, 2023

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

I like the idea that space pirates would have dozens of screens showing space in their bar. Like there's no news or sports or shows of any kind; yarr, what's more fascinatin' than the inky cosmos?

Son, those are mullets and black velvet paintings you've wandered into a southern biker bar

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Pvt. Parts posted:

Nope! It's SD Automatic1111! Here's the model https://civitai.com/models/4384/dreamshaper

TheWorldsaStage fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jun 20, 2023

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Crapple! posted:

Haven't been to the thread in a bit but just wanted to say there's some awesome stuff in here. Love all the remix images

Thank you! The remix images are my favorites of the past week or two.

KinkyJohn posted:

Holy hell these are such an improvement over what I've gotten out of SD in the past. I gave it a quick try and prompting / comprehension of the prompt contents has improved remarkably. It still misses a bit, but I'm sure that could be ironed out with a little more thorough prompting. Still very impressive compared to what I'm used to getting from SD.

Prompt: An armored cow on the moon, wearing an elaborate battle-suit designed for space combat, the battle-suit is made of metal and fabric, the battle-suit is orange with sky-blue detailing
Style: Photographic

Prompt: A studio apartment for a lizard-person, minimalist design, built on the moon and contained within a hermetically sealed bubble, cinematic

Prompt: a mechanized victorian clockwork zombie wearing a barrister's wig, shambling through the streets of victorian london on a foggy evening, horror, terrifying, cinematic
Style: Analog Film

Prompt: clockwork cyborg zombie with exposed cogs and gears, wearing a barrister's wig, shambling through the streets of victorian london on a foggy evening, horror, terrifying, cinematic

Prompt: a mechanical clockwork zombie, in victorian london, horror, terrifying, cinematic

Prompt: John Oliver as a Shonen Jump Protagonist
Style: Anime

Prompt: John Oliver as a Shonen Jump Protagonist

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

This has some great potential once people can build on it.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
lol at the random body(?) on the middle right side

Aertuun
Dec 18, 2012

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Nope! It's SD Automatic1111! Here's the model https://civitai.com/models/4384/dreamshaper

Gosh. I need to try out that model. The pictures you did were fantastic. :eek: I thought they were with Midjourney as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I like to do my drinking under the sea.