Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnTI7MzIM

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Lenell John-Lewis

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

emjayo posted:

Lenell John-Lewis

His name is a shop.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bayern announcing their new star signing: you, the fans

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jen chang threatening a liverpool supporter for claiming liverpool were in for him on twitter causing the price to be raised because it was true

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

City rebranding their reserves to the Elite Squad

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

City rebranding their reserves to the Elite Squad

Lmao forgot about this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ireland and germany having a match and both sets of fans chanting “we hate england more than you”

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

jesus WEP posted:

ireland and germany having a match and both sets of fans chanting “we hate england more than you”

Rent free.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Think they’ve charged Ireland a decidedly less-than-free rent down the years, to be fair.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

When did this happen? I was always under the impression that the Germans couldn’t give a gently caress about England - like the English towards Scotland but even bigger.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Yeah I could believe it if it were Ireland/Scotland or Wales playing each other

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

I thought the Scots started it, then every other fans other than England obviously, joined in

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thierry henry causing an international incident with a handball

and the inverse of that being didier drogba ending a civil war in the ivory coast

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

thierry henry causing an international incident with a handball

loud discussions on irish television about whether or not you could add a turdy-turd team to the world cup

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

FullLeatherJacket posted:

loud discussions on irish television about whether or not you could add a turdy-turd team to the world cup

Irish fans boycotting Henry hoovers in response to the handball

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Man I didn't know Dimi Berbaton had a swatstika tattoo :(

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Who said anything about a tattoo?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Frankston posted:

Man I didn't know Dimi Berbaton had a swatstika tattoo :(

I’ve looked at this picture dozens of times over the years and never noticed that

szary
Mar 12, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIxnStPiOP0

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao every time

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Remember that video of Micheal Owen being so pleased with himself after cannoning a ball past a 12 year old goalkeeper?

What I remember from that video is the withering contempt with which the coach says "well done Micheal, he's 12."

But what I didn't see is that Micheal Owen doesn't notice, and is too happy that he, an England international, is better than someone not even in high school, that he takes it as a compliment,

gently caress, what an arse.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the only interesting thing about michael owen is it’s an achievement to be both so weird and so boring at the same time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
When he was at Real Madrid he used to drive to the airport every morning to buy the English newspapers. It wasn't til he left that he found out that you could get them basically anywhere

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

was it him that complained his wife was stuck at home all day because there was nothing to do. in madrid.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

With news he may be off to the Saudi league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqsHU3zhDnY

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Owen should have tried renting some films

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

BrigadierSensible posted:

Remember that video of Micheal Owen being so pleased with himself after cannoning a ball past a 12 year old goalkeeper?

What I remember from that video is the withering contempt with which the coach says "well done Micheal, he's 12."

But what I didn't see is that Micheal Owen doesn't notice, and is too happy that he, an England international, is better than someone not even in high school, that he takes it as a compliment,

gently caress, what an arse.

I've mentioned this before, but I always used to think that was taken out of context and that Owen was just having a laugh with the kids, where you chip the ball over your eight-year-old nephew and then do the Gazza celebration

and then someone linked the additional footage, which is somehow worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dltm2Fs97tQ

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Blobby Madley

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

greazeball posted:

Blobby Madley

The internet going wild with rumours that he’s tossed off a dog.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I always like to rewatch this one when people start talking about weird boring Michael Owen again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnymJDZAS8

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Kane giving everyone a golden record with all his England goals on it featuring highlights such as North Macedonia, Bulgaria and Panama

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
E: this isn't the international football thread

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Kane giving everyone a golden record with all his England goals on it featuring highlights such as North Macedonia, Bulgaria and Panama

He did loving what lol

Edit: lmao ffs Kane, I'd be hesitant to give those to my own family

the sex ghost posted:

Kalvin scored for England, glorified friendly redeemed

Wrong thread, modmin

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jun 19, 2023

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

lmao did he commission those and give them out? That’s mortifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
loving hell, i didnt think harry kane's SALUTE ARE TROOPS post could be topped in badness