Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/kowkarot5/status/1670233427776360450?t=T2S6y0fnaQFat1WEcpSnuw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The bit where he looks at the two pieces he’s supposed to use to build a bulldozer, says “what the gently caress am I supposed to do with that?,” then goes right back to gluing 50 balls together to just drop them onto the switch is an all-timer Phil moment imo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lm ao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

God I love him.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

The bit where he looks at the two pieces he’s supposed to use to build a bulldozer, says “what the gently caress am I supposed to do with that?,” then goes right back to gluing 50 balls together to just drop them onto the switch is an all-timer Phil moment imo

Someone get this man a Layton game

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I did the same thing as Phil in that shrine lol.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i think the fact that you can actually just carry the balls over encourages it, if they restricted your player movement to just the one side it would force you to look around and think laterally for a way to get them over there/call the game bullshit and wonder how they expect you to even know thats what they wanted you to do

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I didn;t because the shrines are always subtitled with nameslike "Scooping Balls" or "Floating on the wind". I simply read those and knew exactly what to do every time.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I didn;t because the shrines are always subtitled with nameslike "Scooping Balls" or "Floating on the wind". I simply read those and knew exactly what to do every time.

lol yep

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

sube
Nov 7, 2022

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i started to too because i didnt see the giant building poo poo because i'm blind. but then i saw it and finished it correctly

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Every time I watch that I find something new. Current favorite is the cut from the vtuber thoughtfully saying “ohh, I see, I see…” as she watches the truck drive through the balls and starts to figure out what she’s supposed to do, straight to Phil angrily saying “I can’t pick up the platform :mad:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phils actions were correct

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Scooping balls ftw

----------------

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!
been thinking about phil saying "dang nabangus" for three days

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
whenever my dog hears phils voice she starts barking and begging to be let outside i think she might a detractor

----------------

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

been thinking about phil saying "dang nabangus" for three days

ever since I saw the video I posted here the other day I've been thinking about "me. reee."

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

whenever my dog hears phils voice she starts barking and begging to be let outside i think she might a detractor

lol

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj-kAWqs-ig - idk how to time stamp YouTube videos but 40 seconds into this Phil says “thanks dintendo” and that might usurp mee ree imo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Learn how to do timestamps

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

For real bro.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

elf help book posted:

it's insanely easy. I could do it in seconds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And dude. Are you out of your mind. Usurp “me ree”? Stfu.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
he also clearly says nintendo. nice try detractor. back to kiwifarms with you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Could someone post how to do timestamps because i don’t know either and I was silently hoping someone would explain it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Could someone post how to do timestamps because i don’t know either and I was silently hoping someone would explain it.

right click on the video and figure it out

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

take a youtu.be link and then put ?t=[time], where [time] is where you want the time stamp converted into seconds, ie ?t=185 is three minutes and five seconds in

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

grieving for Gandalf posted:

take a youtu.be link and then put ?t=[time], where [time] is where you want the time stamp converted into seconds, ie ?t=185 is three minutes and five seconds in

*Blows your head off with a shotgun*

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

grieving for Gandalf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj-kAWqs-ig&t=40s

Thanks grieving for Gandalf, for helping me show imp zone Phil thanking dintendo

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's a massive stretch. You made me wait this whole time for that? gently caress you.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*Blows your head off with a shotgun*

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

Wormskull posted:

That's a massive stretch. You made me wait this whole time for that? gently caress you.

Should’ve clicked the first link and dragged the progress bar to 40 yourself, this is literally all on you

----------------

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
On the real it is very Phil to see a post saying “do this and see Phil do a funny thing” and then start immediately complaining about how the post doesn’t even tell you what to do

----------------

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
please go away

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

dangerburrd posted:

On the real it is very Phil to see a post saying “do this and see Phil do a funny thing” and then start immediately complaining about how the post doesn’t even tell you what to do

youtube is 20 years old and youre the one yelling how was i supposed to know at a basic feature its had the entire time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i didnt click either video anyway gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

youtube is 20 years old and youre the one yelling how was i supposed to know at a basic feature its had the entire time

Lmfao this.