Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

He shook his head to clear it, thought of taking another sip of water, and dismissed the idea. Tonight. When he was in catering over the remains of the shattered table. Then he would drink. As for now . . .

As for now, he would resume his journey. Somewhere ahead was the PPV. Closer, however, much closer, was the faction (was it a faction, was it really?) who could perhaps tell him how to get there. Scorpio would do a run-in, and when he did, the faction would promo - aye, yes, yar, tell it on the mountain as you'd hear it in the valley: Malakai would be confronted, and Malakai would tallk.

Scorpio touched his PS5 again, and its reality was oddly comforting, as if he had never touched it before.
Time to get posting.
The House of Black fled across the arena, and the Face of the Revolution followed.

25 May 2019 - 19 June 2023
I tell Tony thankya

oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

the reason I don't post there anymore is because my computer catches fire every time I open the aew thread and I have to hurry to grab the fire extinguisher to put out the fire.

My posts are 2 hot 2 handle

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The power of everyone quickly scrolling past the AEW thread OP and reading none of the memes actually amplifies their power, similar to a Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheel.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

The power of everyone quickly scrolling past the AEW thread OP and reading none of the memes actually amplifies their power, similar to a Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheel.

I read the memes, I read them every time. :colbert:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I always check to see if any good posts that I missed have been added since the last thread

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Jerusalem posted:

He shook his head to clear it, thought of taking another sip of water, and dismissed the idea. Tonight. When he was in catering over the remains of the shattered table. Then he would drink. As for now . . .

As for now, he would resume his journey. Somewhere ahead was the PPV. Closer, however, much closer, was the faction (was it a faction, was it really?) who could perhaps tell him how to get there. Scorpio would do a run-in, and when he did, the faction would promo - aye, yes, yar, tell it on the mountain as you'd hear it in the valley: Malakai would be confronted, and Malakai would tallk.

Scorpio touched his PS5 again, and its reality was oddly comforting, as if he had never touched it before.
Time to get posting.
The House of Black fled across the arena, and the Face of the Revolution followed.

25 May 2019 - 19 June 2023
I tell Tony thankya

The Gunslingers Creed but it's about hitting people with chairs

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The Gunslingers Creed but it's about hitting people with chairs

i do not aim for the head
he who aims for the head has forgotten the face of his trainer
i aim for the back

i do not hit with the edge
he who hits with the edge has forgotten the face of his trainer
i hit with the seat

i cant think of a third one

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Didn’t know where else to post this so I’ll put it here - it has been the honor of my lifetime to be a PSP Mod, but I’ve relinquished the reigns. I’m just not finding myself online quite as much lately and am actively trying to do more things away from screens, but I’ll of course still be posting here and hanging out in AEW GDTs.

I at least hope my time as a mod did some good and helped out around here.

I am now an official member of Just Five Guys Posters.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thanks, Ganso :)

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

It was a good run. Enjoy the newly-reclaimed free time!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ganso Bomb posted:

Didn’t know where else to post this so I’ll put it here - it has been the honor of my lifetime to be a PSP Mod, but I’ve relinquished the reigns. I’m just not finding myself online quite as much lately and am actively trying to do more things away from screens, but I’ll of course still be posting here and hanging out in AEW GDTs.

Here's my feedback: I'm gonna e-bump you on your e-noggin now that your mod friends can't protect you anymore

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
cheers ganso you did a good job :)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ganso Bomb posted:

🫡

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

now that you've been kicked out it actually is Just Five Mods

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

You were a good one, Ganso.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for your service. i suspect candidates are not needed at this time and have rescinded my recommendations with no ill intent.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jun 20, 2023

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

congratulations on getting out without melting down or revealing something disturbing that results in a permaban or autoban. a true rarity among staff

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

A sign of a good mod is knowing when to hang it up. GJ, GB

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

congratulations on getting out without melting down or revealing something disturbing that results in a permaban or autoban. a true rarity among staff

Yeah, 100% earnest congrats on just dropping it because you want to. A good mod

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I agree with dromal, make Rarity the new mod.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
You're a good poster. Keep posting. This is what I'd like.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MJeff posted:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

:twisted:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hey wtf, that's the guy who told me i should do it

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lol owned no backsies

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Penguin Patrol posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
recommending someone be a mod is heel poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

flashy_mcflash posted:

lol owned no backsies

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Thanks for the kind words y’all! I promise I will continue to post like a dipshit.

Penguin Patrol posted:

It is because of your good work that I know I can end my watch.

I love this so much, thank you for this gift

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lmao this is gonna haunt my nightmares

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think more wrestling history threads would be cool.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Congrats on rejoining the ranks of the cool posters Ganso

MJeff posted:

Why do you hate me?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I think we're fine with just karmic and penguin.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this subforum doesn't need that many mods

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

You’d be surprised

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You're right. Make Jungle Boy the new mod.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Congratulations JUNGLE BOY

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://youtu.be/tOugNisFgVo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

neoaxd posted:

Congratulations JUNGLE BOY

Adbot