Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

DONIMO'S!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
How great is our God?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0WMZ-gVXQ8

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

yeah its 5/5 Danny McBride is hilarious

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

gently caress yes

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh
Who wants to wake up with a loser rear end hangover and higher estrogen levels bro? Not me.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
MY LIFE

MY RULES

MY STYLE

MY ATTITUDE

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
I've never seen any or these tik toks, feel like I'm missing out

I do know the running one though. That one is excellent

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
ive taken a few brewskie tumbles in my time

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
shane was on an ep of legion of skanks with martin shkreli and he owned

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
yeah shkreli is a piece of poo poo but he held his own I lol'd

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

ive taken a few brewskie tumbles in my time

That moment midway into the brewski tumble when you realise what is happening and that you're powerless to stop it

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

Yeah that was a great ep and I don't usually listen to LoS. Shane is such a good bully

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

the "laughter is the best medicine" quip with shkreli saying "laughter doesnt help your t-cell count"

shane just like "goddamn marty you're ruthless"

really cracked me up

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

marty needs to stop being a pussy & do tafshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LpQc6rMj8

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
its loving me up that shane was at recess during 9/11 when i was working at gm

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

its loving me up that shane was at recess during 9/11 when i was working at gm

I was too old man

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/AspersionCaster/status/1678013063906164737?t=VDUugXo1FW_B9tiD54ERHw&s=19

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
that shirt costs $1500

https://www.versace.com/us/en-us/men/clothing/shirts/barocco-silk-shirt-5b000/1003926-1A03044_5B000.html?cgid=220300#start=1

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

King poo poo

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Wild wild west

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

An Apple A Gay posted:

Wild wild west

wicked wicked wild

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
just saw that shane is coming to detroit, panic bought 3 tickets (i had to get a third because i couldn't leave a single seat by itself)

anyone know who he has opening for him in this upcoming tour?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

just saw that shane is coming to detroit, panic bought 3 tickets (i had to get a third because i couldn't leave a single seat by itself)

anyone know who he has opening for him in this upcoming tour?

Tucker Carlson

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I can’t stop yelling Donimos

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/crackconnoisser/status/1678765550103851013

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

its all about the pump -bill every day

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Matt just released his special on his YouTube channel, it’s worth watching for the intro alone.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zmTSSZwb0

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Excellent

He talked about filming it on the pod a while ago, rollerblading past all the heroin addicts on Kensington av

Keen to watch

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Solid special from the shaman.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
That's gotta be the best intro to a special I've ever seen.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

I smiled throughout the entire intro, including his wife bringing him up on the stage and the little butt slap he gives her as she’s walking off. I wish you could hear the crowd more because at least when I watched it, it seemed quiet in there. I still think Shane had the better special, but was pleasantly surprised with this one. Don’t miss the credits, you get a little bit more blading.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
I generally think Matt is funnier than Shane, but I think his special is pretty average. A couple good laughs, but nothing special. Shane's rules. I saw them do standup on a tour and felt the same way. I'd love to see Matt's more unhinged standup Shane used to talk about, this was all a bit more normal.

The intro rules though, very funny

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm looking forward to Shane's Netflix special.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Can't believe that SNL had to pay out Shane half a season's salary lol.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Can't believe that SNL had to pay out Shane half a season's salary lol.

lol where was this revealed?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Cached Money posted:

lol where was this revealed?

patreon of the latest ep

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Dudes keep rocking

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
shaman got to a milli on the especial for the LADS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
shane said he used the SNL payment to pay his car off and student loans and then it was back to being poor

before he became a millionaire