Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Jeffrey Tube-out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

host of well there's your problem turning into the joker when he found out rbg died

I assume it was Liam, what episode was this?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Old James posted:

I assume it was Liam, what episode was this?

Their first 9/11 episode, here's some video of it

https://youtu.be/pg_FE2tBbko?t=30

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

vyelkin posted:

I love Michigan, the trees are all just the right height

hot dog meat

hot dog-meat? car exterior

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Carl of Swindon era UKIP’s dissociating PL lion mascot

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Trump editing the hurricane trajectory with a sharpie

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

One More Fat Nerd posted:

The Romney Death Rally where no one could leave.

the Trump Death Rally where he stranded a bunch of old magas in the middle of nowhere.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Trump finding out Ginsburg died and reacting in real time.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Some millionaire from Åland was complaining about people not wanting to work on his ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL YOU WILL DIE OF HUNGER IF THESE STRAWBERRIES DON'T GET PICKED RIGHT NOW FOR NON-LIVING WAGES farm(s) and all the usual poo poo rags (which, in Finland, is all of them) gave him hell of space and spun it as "everyone is lazy except me and rich people" bit. Yes of course it was during the loving pandemic.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
being a hero for working in a sandwich shop during a pandemic

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Standing outside and clapping

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

silicone thrills posted:

Trump finding out Ginsburg died and reacting in real time.

midnight on the highway...

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/bobby/status/902400544412753920?t=UEVRcz0tTrYIYnoC16Rl_A&s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ehehehheheheheh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the DNC trying a mascot based on the pun "Donald Ducks releasing his tax returns"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

World War Mammories posted:

the DNC trying a mascot based on the pun "Donald Ducks releasing his tax returns"

jesus christ i TOTALLY forgot about this one
aaaaauuuugh

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Trumped up trickle down

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The series of meetings, countermeetings and bribes that led to the formation of Donut emoji twitter being Rose Twitter's establishment enemy.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

projecthalaxy posted:

The series of meetings, countermeetings and bribes that led to the formation of Donut emoji twitter being Rose Twitter's establishment enemy.

i have no idea what this means

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

sleep with the vicious posted:

Trump editing the hurricane trajectory with a sharpie

More than anything else, this single event sums up the Trump administration and his personality as a whole

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

Bernie Sanders created Our Revolution for his 2016 presidential bid, then Nina Turner was in charge of it and she had collected a ton of petitions from our revolution members ahead of the Ohio State Democratic party conference and when she went to deliver them, despite being a sitting Ohio State Democratic party senator at the time, she was not allowed in to actually deliver the petitions, they had erected barricades but had also set up a table where she and the other our revolution members could reach over the barricades to a folding table that had donuts and water bottles on it

Then anyone who hated the Bernie wing of the Democrats put donut emojis in their Twitter handles to say that they hated anyone that would challenge the establishment

E: Having lots of troubles with typo, I'm phone p posting laying on a beach with lots off spray and a little rain. Will fix tomorrow, you get what I'm saying

fermun has issued a correction as of 16:11 on Jun 17, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
well i don't know what i expected but that's dumb as hell

fermun posted:

Having lots of troubles with tips, I'm phone paint laying on a beach with loose off spray and a little rain. Will fix tomorrow, you get what is dad

lmao'd @ this but yeah your explanation was good, thanks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
rudy giullani being one of the few americans who apparently missed borat the first time and being compromised until sacha breaks character and enters the room

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

rudy giullani being one of the few americans who apparently missed borat the first time and being compromised until sacha breaks character and enters the room
he never broke character. Sacha Baron Cohen physically stopped his cast mate from being raped while pretending to be Borat

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Shrecknet posted:

he never broke character. Sacha Baron Cohen physically stopped his cast mate from being raped while pretending to be Borat

There were definitely goons who "well, actually"ed this. Though technically Giullani was a tiny bit less embarrassing at that point in time

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uad9FsvS0mY

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/kim/status/1550291122991218689

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lmao

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Slattery Plan, a proposal from FDR's secretary of state that got quite a bit of traction, to establish a US and UK backed independent Jewish state in western Alaska and the Aleutians instead of the Mandate of Palestine.

By "remember" I mean "Just learned about".

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
The Yiddish Policeman’s Union is one MOTHERFUCKER of a book my Michael Chabon that takes place in this world that might have been.

Unfortunately Chabon makes a lot more money making terrible Star Trek shows than he does writing books.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCJBr7VER8s

imagine getting killed by this guy

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Look as a kid who did choir and theatre you have to understand this was only like 60% about the politics. You tell any of these people you're filming a vocal arrangement of a pop song and they're at the studio ready to record before you've even told them it's for a preparation H commercial. the pull is just too strong.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The only bulwark between us and King Cheeto is a BrooklynDad, and you know hez Defiant.

E:
Welcome to the Brooklyn Dad Defiant blog. Expect nothing less than the truth, some hearty laughter, real news, honest reviews, and regular updates. Follow me on Twitter and my other socials (quick links above) to stay informed on Politics and breaking news, as well as all things BDD. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to join my live shows with the latest BDD news, info and featuring incredible guests, and to watch past shows at your leisure!

I wrote a bigly little book about a teeny tiny man-baby who managed to squat in the White House as “President” for a teeny tiny term…

The Liddle'est President
By BrooklynDad Defiant
Political Humor
Spanky McDumbass was a horrible Liddle' man who was a draft-dodger, a creepy dad, a businessman, and a bad TV celebrity, who lied and cheated his way to the most powerful position in America: President of the United States. This is the story of his improbable rise, and his ultimate bigly fall

(Its 60 bones, 80 if you want it signed)

projecthalaxy has issued a correction as of 14:14 on Jun 21, 2023

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
I saw a 30 second clip of brooklydadDEFIANT’s podcast or whatever and he sounded insanely drunk

e: can’t find it anymore, maybe it was just his New York accent idk

UKJeff has issued a correction as of 14:26 on Jun 21, 2023

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

His most popular youtube clip is him singing christmas carols about how he personally got the cheeto out of office

https://youtu.be/_9moWsmdNkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Not just any dad, a Brooklyn Dad! And he's DEFIANT!

Guys worse than all of the Lincoln Project put together, total DNC brainworm ground zero