Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Welcome to Pizza Yugioh Favorites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Eat what you like don't let internet people judge you.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

MarcusSA posted:

Eat what you like don't let internet people judge you.

You can’t stop me from judging no matter what they eat

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

yeah that makes sense lol. and decks like that are just always really bad because your card quality is way worse than every other deck that exists since exodia pieces do stone nothing til you have em all.

hope for escape exodia is the closest exodia got to beingviable and hope for escape wasnt printed until 2011. that deck is the same basic idea but hope for escape actually let you push past drawing only 2-3 cards, and had synergy with other parts of the deck.

also apparently in early OCG sangan and WOTBF used to be able to activate their search effects if sent to the graveyard from the hand or deck, meaning you could activate the search if you drew into it with graceful charity, which was extremely broken and got errata-ed

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The gently caress you call me?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

DaysBefore posted:

Not garlic bread, though it is indeed pogchamp and also very kekw (don't know what that means, sorry if it's the new Sieg Heil or whatever)

These, which are cheese and garlic butter on pizza dough. loving good bud. I have also learned that Americans do not, in fact, have reliable access to garlic fingers since they are a Maritimes thing so the poor depressed fishermen provinces of Canada stay winning

we cal these like, cheesy bread sticks or something? Yeah they usually are covered in delightful garlic and cheese. I’m not sure there’s a conventional name

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I used to go to sweet tomatos all the time which is like a salad buffet chain and they had that there all the time, so I know the fancy word for it

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The pizza chain Toppers calls those Topperstix

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I don't have enough YuGiBucks to get the super good decks right now so I am playing an infamously bad deck (toons) and lolling when it beats bad players trying to use tournament decks

I swear everyone who dabbles in Yugioh (me included) plays toons. They rock, though.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
This thread is making me hungry for either Little Caesar's or wings from the neighborhood sports bar. Now I have to decide which I want more.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

mycot posted:

I swear everyone who dabbles in Yugioh (me included) plays toons. They rock, though.

i kind of want the real deck but because the cards art is so popular they're a combo of expensive and bad

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
gonna get some garlic fingers later in honour of the first good thing about being canadian

and the last

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
If we're just talking about lunch now, I love bao so much, and it's the best lunch / snack. You know what they say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7xy4-TQhs

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Violen posted:

gonna get some garlic fingers later in honour of the first good thing about being canadian

and the last

You also have Farley’s sour cherries, poutine, and loads of ketchup chips from shoppers. Don’t sell yourselves short

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
apparently Canada is hoarding all the salt and vinegar ruffled chips. they know how badly I want them and they refuse.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
The Mod Pizza chain does what I guess is a close approximation to garlic fingers but just calls it garlic bread. You can get marinara or pesto dipping sauce with it.

FirstnameLastname posted:

does anyone have the OG "Die honorably ' nerf gun pic

I don't have that. Maybe it's in the original thread about modding the nerf mavericks?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1766119

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wasn't there a whole qanon thing about a mod pizza restaurant

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Jeff makes the mods run a chain of pizza places? hosed up

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have a hard time getting into games that just keep going and don't have a clear ending tbh.

yup. plus diablo is now live service apparently :whitewater:
i like games more when they arent time blackholes

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
except mtga :D every1 is allowed 1

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Oh, give me some bean bowls and eat bok choy
I want to get dipped in some sauce that's soy
and eat all day-ay!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

wasn't there a whole qanon thing about a mod pizza restaurant

qanon grew out of pizzagate which was a conspiracy theory that hillary clinton and huma abedin did satanic child sex rituals in the basement of a DC pizza restaurant called comet ping pong, a theory one guy believed so strongly that he drove to the restaurant and shot his gun inside of it

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lobster shirt posted:

qanon grew out of pizzagate which was a conspiracy theory that hillary clinton and huma abedin did satanic child sex rituals in the basement of a DC pizza restaurant called comet ping pong, a theory one guy believed so strongly that he drove to the restaurant and shot his gun inside of it

woosh

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

made a great episode of Law and Order too.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Mod is good but a bit pricy iirc.

Local place does an elotes pizza that was dece. Def had the elements and flavor profile of elotes so cant complain.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Was it Law and Order or CSI where a woman gets raped at a gaming convention and someone describes it as the rapists 'levelling up'. That was amazing

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

i keep thinking Indian curry pizzas are gonna be amazing and then they never are

like chicken tikka masala pizza is such a good idea! i lovr pizza and i love indjan food. but it's always mediocre to bad

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Was it Law and Order or CSI where a woman gets raped at a gaming convention and someone describes it as the rapists 'levelling up'. That was amazing

rofl and they were chanting "KILL OR BE SLAUGHTERED!" in the main assembly during it

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

So how about that crazy bread and garlic fingers.

Do non-US countries have chicken rings?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

DaysBefore posted:

Not garlic bread, though it is indeed pogchamp and also very kekw (don't know what that means, sorry if it's the new Sieg Heil or whatever)

These, which are cheese and garlic butter on pizza dough. loving good bud. I have also learned that Americans do not, in fact, have reliable access to garlic fingers since they are a Maritimes thing so the poor depressed fishermen provinces of Canada stay winning
Thank you for reminding me of the most East coast rear end sign I've seen
Spotted in Northern Cape Breton

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Hot Diggity! posted:

The pizza chain Toppers calls those Topperstix

Toppers owns and I need to get a tallboy soon

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

little caesars ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

B33rChiller posted:

Lol Cape Breton ftw. Pretty sure NS is still number one for rates of smokers not including vapes too, everybody's hackin darts around here (hence the fires)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

B33rChiller posted:

Good

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

DaysBefore posted:

that's cheesy bread. you think we don't have cheesy bread? it's part of the citizenship exam bud, they check your blood cheesy bread levels it's the surest way to find an american

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm not sure if you have ever had Focaccia before because that is not focaccia.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I’m 1/32nd cheesy blood by ancestry

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

MarcusSA posted:

I'm not sure if you have ever had Focaccia before because that is not focaccia.

ohhh it has a totally different dough. now that I do a little more searching other than how to spell focaccia

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Boba Pearl posted:

I love any place that'll give you a piping hot basket of fries. Just an absolute scalding level of heat on the french fries. I want to be doing little crab pinchies when I pick them up because they're too hot.

Same and those bitches at Fuddruckers never bring out the fry refills fast enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
red robin's burgers are kinda w/e but their fries own

so does the broccoli, really