Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alt: "He had a sword called Ruin, that he hammered a thousand times a thousand times. And each time he hammered, he called out the name of his enemy, but the name of his enemy was a dreadful word and could not be spoken aloud without mortal peril. And thus his hammerstrokes covered the sound of that awful name and gave shelter to his supplicants."

quote:

Executioner
I feel like it would've been a good idea to ask Jagganoth for more information but oh well!

Alt: I love when people think Solomon is going to bite it as if he can't just stunt on a dude and move 3000 miles an hour

quote:

Liberator

quote:

“There are among men who vie for the Crown of the World men who cultivate evil Atum, who break the meridians and suck out the marrow of other men, who participate in blood alchemy and all kinds of dark and malicious alignments.

These men are the most powerful among immortals, but they are not to be envied. They are piteous, broken things that must be destroyed with exceeding force whenever they crawl out of their stinking holes. If one were to sit upon the Great Chariot of the Red City, it would be a most terrible thing indeed.”

– Six Purities Path manuscript, circa 250 S.C.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
…Jagganoth is mad about the monomyth? Basically nobody takes Joseph Campbell seriously nowadays, dude

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Ahahaha

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Ironheart Rune

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Jagganoth, more like jaggemoff

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Oh my gooooooood

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Decap Attack

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

This flattened me.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Night Visitors

I assume everyone knows what wharf roaches are from Animal Crossing?

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Previously on Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, even the time travelers forget the best way to time travel

07/11/2016 - I bet he names every Magikarp Mr. Fish

quote:

I like the idea that Jared, who lives in a world with real Pokemon, has no interest in collecting pokemon until someone can turn them into a video game for him.

07/19/2016 - It’s Robot Unicorn all over again

quote:

I just think the idea that he tells people his name is “Rochard” if he wants to make it sound unnecessarily formal

07/25/2016 - Game Recognize Game

quote:

I don’t care that that’s too many letters for a Pokemon Go name, I wanted my 90’s Canadian politics joke.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Kit Walker posted:

I feel like it would've been a good idea to ask Jagganoth for more information but oh well!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Love it

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

So good

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I comixed again; it's a horror manga pastiche about the dangers of café-keeping:
Wasserkloset Destiny:Ultra

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

fritz posted:

Ironheart Rune

The seer/multi eyed ninja ship is now boarding.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Spacetrawler

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hempuli posted:

I comixed again; it's a horror manga pastiche about the dangers of café-keeping:
Wasserkloset Destiny:Ultra

Too many retail workers are intimately familiar with this horror

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Could have sworn I already posted today, but I guess I closed the page before I hit submit. Oh well, here's today's update.

Prince Valiant in the Days of King Arthur (July 23-30, 1939)

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Good to see those old DnD tropes were well established even at this early stage!
Slith's scene has precedence in the real world; there's a bit in Jean de Joinville's Life of Saint Louis where Jean catches a thief trying to steal his stuff and, impressed by the thief's dexterity and fortitude (and presumably CHA and STR) offers him a job as squire.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Did the thief try to grab Jean's jewels when he was nakey?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I don't think Jean was ever nakey. He was essentially 10 Vigilant Gaze if he were French, murderous, and extremely sentimental

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

wheres this from?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

What is the nature of Royalty? To face God and walk backwards into Hell.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

I really want to read a Thorsby / Junji Ito crossover comic now:

https://twitter.com/ComicsThorsby/status/1670715688959328259

mystes
May 31, 2006

Synthbuttrange posted:

wheres this from?
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/dog-haus/list?title_no=853933

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Demon
Chapter 16.04

Youremother has a new favorite as of 21:36 on Jun 21, 2023

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

what am I missing here? I don't think I get it

e: oh it's a thing that literally happened as described, okay, lmao

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 01:33 on Jun 21, 2023

mystes
May 31, 2006

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

if you really want to know: https://www.theverge.com/2023/6/20/23766998/oceangate-titanic-submersible-tour-logitech-f710

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Some rich people took a chartered submarine to visit the Titanic a few days ago and wound up staying longer than planned.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Oh my god I love it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

e: oh it's a thing that literally happened as described, okay, lmao

Some rich folks paid $250K to sit in a sewer drainage pipe and get a hug from Poseidon

e: lol'd at both of the K6BD edits on this page

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Jos3ph is pissed at Lisa Lisa, but quickly changes his tune when he realizes how much his ability has improved just from that one trial! Lisa Lisa introduces them to their new heroin tutors!

Read right to left:

Car and Newspaper! (or Messina and Loggins)

fullsize for a cool page/panel:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

"Val is calmly drowning him" lmao

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

It's funny in an absurd, sad way. Val has taken so many lives that murder is mundane.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Have you ever just been there, murdering a guy, and then you stop and ask yourself "Hey! What's that guy's deal? Maybe I should stop murdering him and find out."

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

the holy poopacy posted:

Have you ever just been there, murdering a guy, and then you stop and ask yourself "Hey! What's that guy's deal? Maybe I should stop murdering him and find out."

No, I can't really say I have. In which sense I mean that, I'll leave up to the reader to decide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja - Issue #4: "D.A.R.E to Resist Ninja Drugs and Ninja Violence" (Part 2)