Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Thank the lord.

e: a shameful meme snype :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Oh thank god Gunnerkrigg is off the covid hiatus it took for the last few months :sickos:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh thank christ

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Coyote will save us!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Oh wow, something interesting happened.

Edit: you know what, no. That is too cynical. Whatever comes next, Coyote is good, and I enjoy today's comic.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
I don't like this. What is this dog doing to Loup?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
It’s way way too late for Coyote to redeem this mess. Just add it to the pile of things that happened and probably don’t matter.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh my god I just realised we're supposed to be sad about this

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Splicer posted:

Nonsense!

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Jerrek: Make of him what you will.

In this case, make Coyote.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
...Does this mean Ysengrin's still in Jerrek?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Yeaaaah! Loup is dead!

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Inside you there are two wolves.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
“well done, fire head girl! you have slain Loup! now, Jerrek may live!”

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
I'm glad to see Coyote again!

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Mort, a ghost, finally going into the ether happy: :sigh: audience sadness but in a satisfied way.

A character the comic has spent several chapters attempting to convince us has had a deep emotional journey, supplanted the protagonists in the process, and deserves to be his own living person, getting annihilated on screen: :twisted: do ittt do itttt tear him to shreds

I mean Tony’s arc was bad enough, but has anyone here actually done anything but hoped Jerrek would abruptly die so we get the good parts we actually were invested in (Coyote and Ysengrim) back? I feel like the entire thread all simultaneously crawled into the “gently caress this” wagon pretty early in the Jerrek arc.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

coolusername posted:

Mort, a ghost, finally going into the ether happy: :sigh: audience sadness but in a satisfied way.

A character the comic has spent several chapters attempting to convince us has had a deep emotional journey, supplanted the protagonists in the process, and deserves to be his own living person, getting annihilated on screen: :twisted: do ittt do itttt tear him to shreds

I mean Tony’s arc was bad enough, but has anyone here actually done anything but hoped Jerrek would abruptly die so we get the good parts we actually were invested in (Coyote and Ysengrim) back? I feel like the entire thread all simultaneously crawled into the “gently caress this” wagon pretty early in the Jerrek arc.

I like Loup, he is my friend, not like Annie the Meanie.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I have never been so happy to see a character so abruptly (hopefully) annihilated

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
yayyyy it’s Coyote

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Man, I hate it when people start drawing their fetishes into their comics.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Good

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I came here to laugh at you

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER

It's still dumb and bad but gently caress it I'll take it

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
why is everyone assuming this is the end of him? coyote’s just emerging from loup’s body like usual, not popping him like a balloon

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yeah I am holding back on celebrating in case this is just another ghost of coyote delivering Annie a message about his plan to have her kill him

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oh god, if Lana is a dead goose scenario, does this mean Ysengrin is going to burst out of her mouth now?

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Oxxidation posted:

why is everyone assuming this is the end of him? coyote’s just emerging from loup’s body like usual, not popping him like a balloon

I’m just celebrating him not being the main character for one whole plot impactful page, given he even hijacked Kat’s robot god arc and turned it into his redemption moment.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Oxxidation posted:

I'm celebrating the comic no longer being The Loup Show guest starring Annie and Kat

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 21, 2023

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Coyote has emerged to finally become the unambiguous villain. Cut em good, Annie.

Niavmai
Nov 27, 2011

YaketySass posted:

I don't like this. What is this dog doing to Loup?

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

I have an extremely bad feeling about this. Getting excited is the wrong thing to feel here. This will go very badly.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Youremother posted:

I have an extremely bad feeling about this. Getting excited is the wrong thing to feel here. This will go very badly.

Good :unsmigghh:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Ditocoaf posted:

God, I just realized the last page of that chapter still defines the core arc of GC to me, somewhere in the back of my mind.

same, bigtime

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Hot drat GC is potentially back.

Yes, I know better than to allow any hope to prevail.

Splicer posted:

......god drat it

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I'm actually kind of looking forward to how Tom will manage to undercut this yet again

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Splicer posted:

HA!
HAHAHA
HAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA

...now that I transcribe it that third HA being shorter than the previous one looks so weird when the others just kept getting longer.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Remember Coyote? He's back! In dog form.

EDIT: I have doubts and reservations, but it's way more fun to just freely feel relief and hope for now.

Ditocoaf fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 21, 2023

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
well poo poo, didn't expect to be right about this

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

Yeah I am holding back on celebrating

Same, but fingers crossed.

Adbot