Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami
hewwo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

hello yuu, I hope you're having a good day. did you have any pets to share with us?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hee-oh! How are you doing in this fine night?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Saoshyant posted:

Hee-oh! How are you doing in this fine night?

need to go to bed but i'm waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in :smith:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

hello!!

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami

rear end-penny posted:

hello yuu, I hope you're having a good day. did you have any pets to share with us?

I’d have to find a pic

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Rarity posted:

Not really, I'm looking at Latin America or South East Asia but I need time to figure it out. I just know I don't want to be in the UK any more and this is pretty much my only route out

Come to Spain. We have siestas, pinchos and beer. And we are lazy AF

treasure bear

Spain also just passed some good legislation

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm not really that interested in Europe, I want to go explore a totally different continent

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i have a real bad cold and i’be run out of leftovers to heat up someone please send me a nice stew or some soup or something :(

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore

watho posted:

i have a real bad cold and i’be run out of leftovers to heat up someone please send me a nice stew or some soup or something :(

can anyone lend a Hand?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Billa

The Emperor protects.

watho posted:

I can send gazpacho.

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore

Billa posted:

I can send gazpacho.

dispatcho el gazpacho

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

watho

Billa posted:

I can send gazpacho.

another byob success story

cruft

Rarity posted:

I'm not really that interested in Europe, I want to go explore a totally different continent

A coworker just got a position for the research station in Antarctica. Apparently not many people apply.

Manifisto

cruft posted:

A coworker just got a position for the research station in Antarctica. Apparently not many people apply.

when I was traveling in New Zealand (this was in Christchurch) I met a woman who works (not as a scientist but doing science helper type things) at the big station there and she was trying to convince me to get a job there. they really need people I guess?

e: unless this was actually a different type of proposal entirely and I just fundamentally misunderstood

ty nesamdoom!

B33rChiller

Manifisto posted:

when I was traveling in New Zealand (this was in Christchurch) I met a woman who works (not as a scientist but doing science helper type things) at the big station there and she was trying to convince me to get a job there. they really need people I guess?

e: unless this was actually a different type of proposal entirely and I just fundamentally misunderstood

Hey good lookin. Wanna see my Polar base?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

High posters, I'm hi.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

There was one episode of Conan Obrien needs a fan podcast recently where he talked to a woman who worked as a custodian on an antarctic base, and was going back for another contract there.
Apparently there's a whole lot of pipe laying that goes on down there because there's not a whole lot else to do.

Escape From Noise

I will never stop posting.

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

There was one episode of Conan Obrien needs a fan podcast recently where he talked to a woman who worked as a custodian on an antarctic base, and was going back for another contract there.
Apparently there's a whole lot of pipe laying that goes on down there because there's not a whole lot else to do.

mods pls rename me to "antarctic pipe job"

ty nesamdoom!

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

mods pls rename me to "antarctic pipe job"

But...

you're...

I... what...

:psyboom:

Saoshyant

Escape From Noise posted:

I will never stop posting.

I don't have a problem, YOU have a problem.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Manifisto

Saoshyant posted:

But...

you're...

. . . not in antarctica? yeah I know, it's kinda hosed up

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Antarctica? I BARELY KNEW AH!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Antarctica sounds cool and all but have you checked the weather there?! :rimshot:
but yeah IDK if I could handle the confined spaces social dynamics. i think there's some psych screening they do to make sure you'll hack it and i don't think i'd pass

Escape From Noise

I would absolutely go loving crazy and become the most insufferable person alive if I was stationed out there.

watho

i’d love to visit antarctica but i dunno i’ve heard there is a the thing there

Escape From Noise

watho posted:

Lots of tiny butlers.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
I'd loving love to go there for as long as possible. It was my dream job along with working in a refinery platform in the middle of the sea as IT support.

Now im hosed and I have to live between human beings.

Escape From Noise

Billa posted:

I'd loving love to go there for as long as possible. It was my dream job along with working in a refinery platform in the middle of the sea as IT support.

Now im hosed and I have to live between human beings.

But if you work on an oil refinery you may have to save the world from an asteroid as Aerosmith blasts in soundtrack.

cruft

But if you work on an oil refinery you may have to save the world from an asteroid as Aerosmith blasts in soundtrack.

You're phrasing this like it's a bad thing

Manifisto

watho posted:

I believe "the thing" is plural or at least not exactly singular, rather than saying "a the thing" it should be "some the thing" or "a quantity of the thing"

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
"the thing" is its name and it's unique and singular, so you should say "i dunno i’ve heard there is the the thing there"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Husky dog did nothing wrong

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

You're phrasing this like it's a bad thing

As someone who's flown semi recently and tried to watch it, believe me, it is.

Escape From Noise

Mods, plz goldmine this beautiful thread! I beg of you! Lest we forget The Men'z Kave!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979088&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Phat Phingers

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
hey ho my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Mods, plz goldmine this beautiful thread! I beg of you! Lest we forget The Men'z Kave!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979088&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Oh drat yes! (im phone posting will do it in a minute if no one else does it first)

Reminds me to always poke one of us or the IKs to look at good threads if you think they're worthy!
IKs, please feel free to be as strict or as liberal with mining or gassing threads like you see fit, it's one of the most underused power our IKs have and we happily let you shape byob in your image, that's part of the charm!