Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Social Media posted:

valentina's tits don't jiggle when you attack her in the remake anymore. loving horseshit. suck my dick nintendo

you will be the one doing the dick sucking when you realize you dont have any download vouchers on hand as these amazing new games come out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
https://twitter.com/UltimaShadowX/status/1671575788347432962

pls localise....

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i wahjnt to play this and replay goemon 64

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Social Media posted:

valentina's tits don't jiggle when you attack her in the remake anymore. loving horseshit. suck my dick nintendo

lmao god dammit

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

lmao god dammit

sick of all the woke bullshit.,

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh hell yes.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Social Media posted:

sick of all the woke bullshit.,

if they were actually enhancing the game they would jiggle even more!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

if they were actually enhancing the game they would jiggle even more!

bowser's chain chomp weapon should motorboat them. come on nintendo this should have been a slam dunk

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

he looks adorable

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that looks fuckin cool lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

b_d posted:

i wahjnt to play this and replay goemon 64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvfFIfbEHHI

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

god this game ruled as a kid, I don't think I'd even seen the Pokemon anime let alone anything else and had no idea what the gently caress was going on. I still don't half the time

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

god this game ruled as a kid, I don't think I'd even seen the Pokemon anime let alone anything else and had no idea what the gently caress was going on. I still don't half the time

It’s so good lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0tNFSO_3dQ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Watching the trailer again and I think the protag in DQM might be Psaro from DQ4???

Looks like it, according to Famitsu:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Psaro ftw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

Elf's Journey

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Punished Chuck posted:

Pissarro

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

we can make him wider

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

we can make him wider

Plugging the Nintendo into the wide screen tv

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You guys see that Direct? Wintendo.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i saw it and came to the same conclusion.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

b_d posted:

i saw it and came to the same conclusion.

the name of the conclusion?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

the elephant mario reveal at the conclusion of super mario wonder trailer

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Smirking_Serpent posted:

a big gay dick squirting all over my face and rear end.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

edit: wrong window.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

im so fuckin pumped for mario rpg... thank you, squaresoft

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I watched the direct. I kinda hadn't cared much about Pikmin 4 until I saw that kitchen level. Holy crap it looks awesome.

also super Mario Wonder looks incredible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also they're still making a fuckload of switch games. I wonder how far we are from new hardware.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Also they're still making a fuckload of switch games. I wonder how far we are from new hardware.

I feel like the Ubisoft guy admitting they should have listened to Nintendo and delayed the new Mario + Rabbids for new hardware is the most concrete thing we've heard yet to suggest there's anything on the horizon, but in fairness I would also tell a Ubisoft executive anything to get them to leave my office and stop doing horrible things to my characters

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I think we’re probably pretty close, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was next year. The rumors are starting to be more concrete instead of just “Jeff Grubb says it’s going to be announced next week—he has an anonymous Source.”

The big one that has me convinced that it’s coming out soon is that earlier this year the British CMA released some document about the Microsoft/Activision merger that compared online subscription services, and they described Nintendo Switch Online and said that it was available on the Switch and [redacted]. Then there’s smaller things like some company that makes LCD screens saying on an earnings call that they were working on a screen for a new console, then scrubbing all mention of it from their website when people not on that earnings call started to notice, though of course that could be for a steam deck competitor or something. None of it’s a slam dunk guarantee but it’s a lot more than we’ve had in the last 4 years of weekly Switch Pro “leaks” from the most annoying people online: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2023/02/is-the-uk-government-hiding-information-about-nintendos-next-console/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

I think we’re probably pretty close, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was next year. The rumors are starting to be more concrete instead of just “Jeff Grubb says it’s going to be announced next week—he has an anonymous Source.”

The big one that has me convinced that it’s coming out soon is that earlier this year the British CMA released some document about the Microsoft/Activision merger that compared online subscription services, and they described Nintendo Switch Online and said that it was available on the Switch and [redacted]. Then there’s smaller things like some company that makes LCD screens saying on an earnings call that they were working on a screen for a new console, then scrubbing all mention of it from their website when people not on that earnings call started to notice, though of course that could be for a steam deck competitor or something. None of it’s a slam dunk guarantee but it’s a lot more than we’ve had in the last 4 years of weekly Switch Pro “leaks” from the most annoying people online: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2023/02/is-the-uk-government-hiding-information-about-nintendos-next-console/

Awesome headline.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i preordered mario rpg and mario wander and pikmin 4 and i bought pikmin 1+2. thanks nintendo

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i ain't reading all that etc.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Awesome headline.

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Awesome headline.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Awesome headline.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What else are they hiding from us? #SwitchPro #NintendoTruth

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

it's already been as long between console releases as it's ever been and there's no games on the horizon further than "early next year" if I'm not mistaken. it's probably a November 2024 thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

grieving for Gandalf posted:

it's already been as long between console releases as it's ever been and there's no games on the horizon further than "early next year" if I'm not mistaken. it's probably a November 2024 thing

ya the only longer gap between Nintendo consoles at this point iirc is the Famicom & Super Famicom, thinkin 2024 is the year