Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Twitter resumes paying Google Cloud - Bloomberg News

lol I guess their experiment to shut off google cloud failed miserably so back to paying it is

no longer trending towards break even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

lol I guess their experiment to shut off google cloud failed miserably so back to paying it is

This reduction in cash on hand could reduce the timeline for x, the everything app, by 3-5 years

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Elon Musk Ftw.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

paying bills again like a cuckmade noodled*ck

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1671599208896565248/photo/1

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
It wanst him, it was the current CEO, who seems to be an adult person, more or less

I would bet this kinda of stuff is the main reason he got a CEO for twitter in the first place: he inst so dumb that he won’t know that even he can’t just choose to not pay this kinda of bill

But after all he said and done, he can’t do it himself, what catturd would think of him

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

It wanst him, it was the current CEO, who seems to be an adult person, more or less

I would bet this kinda of stuff is the main reason he got a CEO for twitter in the first place: he inst so dumb that he won’t know that even he can’t just choose to not pay this kinda of bill

But after all he said and done, he can’t do it himself, what catturd would think of him

catturd will never love him, that's the funniest part

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

dammit, he's doing the lowtax run completely out of order

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Sometimes that can increase the speed of the run

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Cold on a Cob posted:

I can’t find it in any of his replies so idk if it’s real but he’d be making a mistake given that Zuckerberg is a) younger and b) exercises

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

He's an Afrikaner so handgun ownership is a given.
Probably needs to sell his new internet site and devolve to drunk rambling video game reviews before he seals the deal though.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Cold on a Cob posted:

i'm okay if musk sequence breaks the run, any% social media site owner

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

UKJeff posted:

I can’t find it in any of his replies so idk if it’s real but he’d be making a mistake given that Zuckerberg is a) younger and b) exercises

Zuck has also killed things by his own hand and eaten them.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
zuck is like one of those russian ufc guys that slouches mouth agape and then reacts to your first move and pile drives you

probably would start biting your jugular after that so you'd win on a technicality

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Call Jeff Bezos too and some other bilionaries , put them all in a big cage and let them fight to death

Winner gets an exclusive submarine trip to the titanic ruins

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
oh bezos would totally win he Improved himself and has a succubus as his warlock summon

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

yea i know who my moneys on

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

By popular demand posted:

He's an Afrikaner so handgun ownership is a given.
Probably needs to sell his new internet site and devolve to drunk rambling video game reviews before he seals the deal though.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597165510595989504?t=Fd-KB024919zSiY6WgtR4g&s=19

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Does Bezos have a shrill voice to scream at Musk with? just trying to find a Shmorkey to complete the equasion. he's already got the girlfriend issues and I'm sure the worse bits too.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Wheeee posted:

When you don't do the rich people miracle drugs right

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Does Bezos have a shrill voice to scream at Musk with? just trying to find a Shmorkey to complete the equasion. he's already got the girlfriend issues and I'm sure the worse bits too.

One of his right wing sycophants surely has a shrill voice

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Cold on a Cob posted:

When do we get to the point where he's sending women pictures of dog dicks in their DMs?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I was not aware of that particular thing that Lowtax did, I do not thank you for enlightening me.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Cold on a Cob posted:

Sequence breaking really speeds up the run.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Wheeee posted:

how many Blood Boys does Bezos own

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Panfilo posted:

When do we get to the point where he's sending women pictures of dog dicks in their DMs?

Hadn't heard about this one, but also not disbelieving

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

moist turtleneck posted:

zuck is like one of those russian ufc guys that slouches mouth agape and then reacts to your first move and pile drives you

probably would start biting your jugular after that so you'd win on a technicality

Zuck did some PR whining when video of him getting choked out at a jiu-jitsu competition so maybe Musk has a chance

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Panfilo posted:

Folks it turns out this disaster happened because of wokeness, so we don't have to blame it on unregulated and shoddy construction!
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1671372833979785217?t=vKfECEociE_BGxJcNwuoTA&s=19
White Middle aged bubbleheads chiming in about how they'd never let that piece of junk anywhere near the water and how diversity won out over safety.

Expect this disaster to be used to explain prejudiced hiring practices in the future, it's such a lazy and low hanging target for them.

HMMM YES

THE VERY WOKE PRACTICE OF MINIMIZING PAYROLL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

YES VERY WOKE, IAN. GOLD STAR WORK TODAY.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

moist turtleneck posted:

oh bezos would totally win he Improved himself and has a succubus as his warlock summon

Bezos seems like he’s totally embraced the “alpha bro” lifestyle, I’m fairly certain he trains jujitsu or whatever the hot martial art du jour is

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

obviously the company is making enough money to fix these issues

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the ant man imc is elon's shmorky

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Potato Salad posted:

HMMM YES

THE VERY WOKE PRACTICE OF MINIMIZING PAYROLL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

YES VERY WOKE, IAN. GOLD STAR WORK TODAY.

gonna lay off all my boomer and gen x employees to hire cheaper millennials and zoomers then throw a fit when they aren’t loyal like the old guys for some reason

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Panfilo posted:

Folks it turns out this disaster happened because of wokeness, so we don't have to blame it on unregulated and shoddy construction!
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1671372833979785217?t=vKfECEociE_BGxJcNwuoTA&s=19
White Middle aged bubbleheads chiming in about how they'd never let that piece of junk anywhere near the water and how diversity won out over safety.

Expect this disaster to be used to explain prejudiced hiring practices in the future, it's such a lazy and low hanging target for them.

I follow that Sub Brief guy, he absolutely isn't a bigot (from what I've seen). In the full clip he specifically says he understands why they didn't want to hire all old white guys, but that they should have had a couple old submariners on anyway, but certainly not the whole team. This is IMC at his usual games.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
So the 'cis is a slur don't call me cis you bigot' thing has really exploded particularly for blue checks though I wonder how long these idiots will keep it up or how effectively Musk can enforce the rule.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/alexeheath/status/1671685943349346304

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

what a stupid time to be alive

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spaceblancmange posted:

what a stupid time to be alive

*smiling* yeah

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

booking them in a slur on a pole match

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

quote:

something rough and quick...go down there with flood lights, a camera, a claw, and propellers to grab it and come up.

Yes, do this to my naughty bits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!