Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
The annoying thing about him is just how unremarkable his imagination and brain really are. He's an unfunny dolt who uses emojis like a winemom, but unlike the average dipshit he has a mythology that other people bought into because he cameo'd in Iron Man 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Neeksy posted:

The annoying thing about him is just how unremarkable his imagination and brain really are. He's an unfunny dolt who uses emojis like a winemom, but unlike the average dipshit he has a mythology that other people bought into because he cameo'd in Iron Man 2.

Oh my God I thought you liked me !!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Tree Bucket posted:

What if Grimes is busy that day?

rocky shouting for adrian but its musk trying to call for grimes with a broken jaw

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Funky See Funky Do posted:

They already make a product that will drop to the ocean floor like a rock.

Hey, it can work as a boat in calm waters

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Musk and Zuck really were jealous that another billionaire is getting all the media attention atm

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If Zuck can break Musk's fingers and jaw he might get a neuralink chip installed so he can keep tweeting. Then we'd finally be rid of him.

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

Did musk anger a gypsy woman who cursed him to live out lowtax’s story arc? Because he’s definitely getting the robo spine after he loses the arranged fight with his enemy.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

God is the teacher, Elon is the student, and Zuck is God's chosen instrument. God's lessons are so beautiful (etc.)

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Zuck wins for certain. He has the vibe of the weird kid who just snaps and bites someone's eyebrows off.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Neeksy posted:

I'm pretty sure I'd have no idea who he was when I first saw that film.

Halcyon days.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Musk isn't fighting anyone, and will soon hold the title for "most eligible to punch Mark Zuckerberg but pussied out"

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

What Mass Effect game had the Space X tribute.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

parthenocarpy posted:

Musk isn't fighting anyone, and will soon hold the title for "most eligible to punch Mark Zuckerberg but pussied out"

You say that, but remember how he wound up owning Twitter.

There's a real chance this fight could happen and god I want it to happen :pray:.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You say that, but remember how he wound up owning Twitter.

There's a real chance this fight could happen and god I want it to happen :pray:.

Unlike in the Twitter case, there isn't a regulatory body like the FEC that can force a Vegas fight, or levy billion dollar fines when it doesn't happen. Not even in the state of Nevada,

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Elon musk is going to destroy Zuckerberg with his big sword and cast a limit break

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Limit breaks are for the hero.

Oh... Oh no.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Zuck has at least five boss phases in one of them he becomes a competent person who can talk to girls

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

so this cage fight is just a big set up for trapping them finally, right?

like a cartoon trail of MandMs leading to a box held up with a stick

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/halomancer1/status/1671829542753955841

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

How is he going to be training anyone from a Romanian prison? Unless...

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

People are simply not going to forget that Musk agreed to this fight. He has no clue what he just did.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
oh my god how does this keep getting stupider/weirder. And how is it always the same people involved?!

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Wasn't that dude last seen having to walk back his lawyers claiming he had cancer and that he deserved a compassionate release from prison?

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Sandweed posted:

Surviving Mars had a launch company called SpaceY, that hasn't aged well for two reasons

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Sandweed posted:

Wasn't that Star Trek? It was the usual historical thing, historical thing, stupid scifi poo poo format iirc

Also The Expanse has the Epstein drive lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sandweed posted:

I think Andromeda has a Falcon Heavy model in the Captain's cabin

Edit: the Katee Sackhoff Netflix show Another Life made passing mention of "The Elon Musk Space Station"

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

GotLag posted:

Surviving Mars had a launch company called SpaceY, that hasn't aged well for two reasons

Yeah that's the one that starts with better rockets or something right?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Only good mention of Musk in any media that I know of is

quote:

Mars already had a long and bewildering history of ambition, conquest and abject, harrowing failure. The Muskies, with their cultish, over-reaching aspirations, we’re just one small chapter in that narrative.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I just worked out what the thread title means

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

parthenocarpy posted:

People are simply not going to forget that Musk agreed to this fight. He has no clue what he just did.

Fight needs Joe Rogan doing commnentary. "Nice kick! Gonna take more than a vaccine to recover from that", "Nice punch by Zuck, might knock some sense into Musk" yadda yadda yadda.

Interesting that Musk is following Rogan's career path, from terrible pot-smoking stand-up comic to (potential) failure as MMA fighter taking too many kicks to the head.

But really I'd prefer they start playing billionaires-only The Assassination Game. Winner gets the losers' assets.
edit: call it T-BAG, The Billionaires' Assassination Game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-Gv1QEgII

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jun 22, 2023

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

gschmidl posted:

Only good mention of Musk in any media that I know of is

Ever since reading that, I half expect/dread the next Revelation Space novel to make a muskies->conjoiner link.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Parsley posted:

I ain't reading 1800+ pages so sorry if my theory has been spouted and analysed, but I'm seriously thinking Musk doesn't even believe anything he's actually saying, he's just trying desperately to chameleon himself into any group, anywhere, because he is unable to actually connect with human beings on any level by virtue of being him. How do you share any similarity of connection with people when you're technically never left wanting because you can buy it all out.

This isn't me pitying him by the way, just everytime I see his face lurking around in these screenshots I don't feel anger, I just find it ferociously pathetic.

this got burried but it's important to note that Elon Music is profoundly stupid, profoundly lazy, and profoundly vindictive

it all adds up to a deep levels of pathetic that boggles the mind when you think about how many people he has wrapped around his tiny fat fingers.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
I woke up this morning to the bbc telling me musk challenged zuck to a cage match and I'm impressed that Elon finally engineered the unimaginable; a scenario in which I would root for loving Mark Zuckerberg

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

NeurosisHead posted:

I woke up this morning to the bbc telling me musk challenged zuck to a cage match and I'm impressed that Elon finally engineered the unimaginable; a scenario in which I would root for loving Mark Zuckerberg

Part of me is wishing for Elon to bet ownership of Twitter on winning if he's stupid enough to go through with it.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I assume jokes that Tesla should make a submarine have already been done?

The first person who tries to use the CyberTruck as a boat is going to be testing the first Tesla Submarine.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
Paying Connor Mcgregor to impersonate Elon in a fat suit and beat Zuckerberg half to death would be the funniest thing musk has ever done

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Part of me is wishing for Elon to bet ownership of Twitter on winning if he's stupid enough to go through with it.

Zuck would throw the fight

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Elon is going to desperately try to be funny the whole drat time. He'll be in the ring yucking it up for his fans, isn't he just a silly-billy getting in the ring?! I'm Rigsh Bisj! 🤣🤣🤣

Whereas the Z1000 literally has no sense of humor and will take this deadly seriously. Really rooting for that Lowtax speedrun, he's hitting all the right beats.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

JossiRossi posted:

Zuck would throw the fight

But then he loses Facebook in the pink slip fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It'd be a real treat to watch Elon get his head beat in, even if it is by the Zuck.