Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
My 15 years old car has no app but if I get a flat tire, it does includes a technology called “spare tire”, with it I can be moving again in like 15 minutes

I don’t think teslas have that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

What the poo poo, that's putting full faith into the sensor operating properly and those sensors fail and give false positives all the time. They particularly fail in northern climates when damaged by potholes or set off by drastic changes in temperature and road conditions.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

The blue checks are seriously having an argument about how many clicks it takes to get to tire pressure in the app

I can't even, with these people....

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
i dont need 4 tires anyways, table can stand on 3 legs so a car can roll on 3 tires

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Cybertruck will be able to briefly act as a tricycle.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
first of all its not a submarine second of all i hope they are found alive and well

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is some sort of coded sex stuff, right?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

trucutru posted:

its autism, op

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://twitter.com/KimZetter/status/1671221751798448128?s=20

lol well thats that mystery solved

new mystery, how it reached titanic at least twice before the inevitable occurred

dive fast and break viewing windows

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hes definitely only seen one of those films

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/elonsavedtwit/status/1671570704536305677

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

tenderjerk posted:

its autism, op

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
e:wt

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

elon please keep posting like this, governments love it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Show the click path, rear end in a top hat

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

some kinda jackal posted:

I mean if we’re entering the “billionaire deathsports” phase of capitalism then I’m pretty OK with that.

Seemed like one cool part of being a peasant in the middle ages was the nobles would occasionally beat each other to death in a public duel over dumb bullshit.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Elon Musk is going to kick Mark Zuckerberg's a**

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Zuck will destroy Elon he is a cold unfeeling machine he knows not of this empathy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

elon only improved his weird body after being dragged online for his swimming pics, and even that was probably just coolsculpting

if we want elon to truly win, we're going to have to be alot meaner to him

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

trucutru posted:

i showed you my click path, answer me

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Musk will simply tell Zuk's Tesla to get into a mishap.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

PostNouveau posted:

Zuck will destroy Elon he is a cold unfeeling machine he knows not of this empathy

And you just know he has a white hot core of spite in that inhuman heart of his, whereas Musk is just a big diffuse blob of insecurity

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

that's the most realistic text message i've ever seen. thank you for letting me know. discount tire

whaley has issued a correction as of 15:14 on Jun 22, 2023

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

first of all its not a submarine second of all i hope they are found alive and well

16-Bit Will-Stancil

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Zero clicks, mine is a light on the dash so looks like I win, losers.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i make my wife where a gopro on her head 24/7 and livestream to me so i can tell her whether she needs to check her tire pressure

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I will only marry a woman large enough to carry me with her everywhere.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

elon only improved his weird body after being dragged online for his swimming pics, and even that was probably just coolsculpting

if we want elon to truly win, we're going to have to be alot meaner to him

but why would we want either of them to win? I for one am simply rooting for a face turn from everyone's pal, TBI

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Very smart of Tesla, women are too dumb to know how to check tire pressure themselves, so you gotta always confirm

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Lobe posted:

And you just know he has a white hot core of spite in that inhuman heart of his, whereas Musk is just a big diffuse blob of insecurity

Also Zuck is a decade younger and looks like he might actually work out sometimes whereas Musk has that weird body you get when you do roids but then don't work out

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

PostNouveau posted:

Also Zuck is a decade younger and looks like he might actually work out sometimes whereas Musk has that weird body you get when you do roids but then don't work out

Zuck actually competes in public BJJ tournaments and trains under Dave Camarillo. Musk would get loving bodied.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

They should challenge each other to a submarine contest of some sort

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Looking forward to Musk posting a bunch of images from inside a bjj gym, taking one opening jab to the face, and then crying on national TV.

Zucc is a loving lizard looking creep that runs an evil tech empire, but we do have photo evidence that he does, indeed, do physical activities and his body isn't shaped like a cupboard.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Very telling that he didn't 'know' his wife was going to Discount Tire from the text she sent saying "Stopping by Discount Tire" but from the app confirming her story.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

By popular demand posted:

I wonder if Elon's kids would act this way under similar circumstances

I doubt any of them would plead for prayers

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I have some hope this might happen because it’s been clear for years now that Musk has absolutely no one in his life to tell him “no, this is a stupid idea you’re gonna get hosed up”

Plus all just bluechecks goading him into it online, we got a shot

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
drat wokes not wanting to work for meager pay

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

My wife goes to Discount Tire several nights a week :thunk:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gabagool posted:

i showed you my click path, answer me

Too short, not enough click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

lmao wow what a feature that you were able to tell your wife to do something she was already doing

It gave him the power to mansplain in a situation where he'd otherwise be powerless to annoy his wife