Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

It'd be a real treat to watch Elon get his head beat in, even if it is by the Zuck.

Worst case scenario: Zuck gets his rear end kicked. That's still a win in my book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Someone can collapse the building on them and all their biggest fans.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Steadiman posted:

Elon is going to desperately try to be funny the whole drat time. He'll be in the ring yucking it up for his fans, isn't he just a silly-billy getting in the ring?! I'm Rigsh Bisj! 🤣🤣🤣

Whereas the Z1000 literally has no sense of humor and will take this deadly seriously. Really rooting for that Lowtax speedrun, he's hitting all the right beats.

Elon is gonna get his jaw broken and it'll make him talk like a normal person

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

There is no way elon musk ever steps foot in the ring - he's deeply pathetic and will find any way to get out of it

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Is the pointless hail mary actually accepting a fight with Mark Zuckerberg

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I always wanted to see a rock-em-sock-em robot beat up a toad, cool.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

SlimGoodbody posted:

I got permabanned from Twitter a couple weeks ago for telling a genocidal fascist to kill himself (you can only say that to minorities in Twitter now) and honestly I'm glad to be free of that site, because it has become a truly disgusting sewer of a place far faster than I would've anticipated, and to a much greater degree as well. What a disgusting slug of a man.

That's good but just a friendly reminder that we don't usually sign our posts here

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

Songbearer posted:

Elon is gonna get his jaw broken and it'll make him talk like a normal person

It would take more than a broken jaw to make that happen.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
So lazy to flame out with the "unalive urself bigot" when you could make a much bigger impact by tap dancing around TOS violations and living rent free in their head. Nobody got banned for calling that one lady Eve Fartlow but you better bet she'll never get over that one.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/DisneyPrimePlus/status/1671879872355110912?s=20

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

koshmar posted:

The first person who tries to use the CyberTruck as a boat is going to be testing the first Tesla Submarine.

Tesla people can't resist meetups with their cars for some reason. The first time more than one Tesla gets into the water at the same time their combined wake is going to capsize each other worse than a Trump boat rally.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'd volunteer to let musk substitute a robot he designed and built. it'll be the most expensive rock'em sock'em match ever.

right before it explodes and kills everyone.

then it'll be the funniest

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

The best part of the Uve Boll v Lowtax fight was Lowtax clearly stepped into the ring thinking it was a big gag and danced around being silly for a bit before getting clocked and everything about Musk suggests a full rerun.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

massive spider posted:

The best part of the Uve Boll v Lowtax fight was Lowtax clearly stepped into the ring thinking it was a big gag and danced around being silly for a bit before getting clocked and everything about Musk suggests a full rerun.

He really is speed running Lowtax's life

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

pixaal posted:

He really is speed running Lowtax's life

Speed up, then.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

massive spider posted:

Not to defend the Lowtax, but Boll turned down all challengers who disclosed they had boxing or martial arts experience and then lied that it was just a friendly stunt for show where he'd pull his punches.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

waffle iron posted:

Not to defend the Lowtax, but Boll turned down all challengers who disclosed they had boxing or martial arts experience and then lied that it was just a friendly stunt for show where he'd pull his punches.

can't fault him, seems like a solid strategy

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

waffle iron posted:

Yeah, thats how you win fights. Anything can happen in a fight. When you fight people you can easily beat, it increases your chance of winning. They can still bop ya in the noggin but its hard!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Bad Purchase posted:

can't fault him, seems like a solid strategy

He's making terrible movies to this day, seems like it worked out pretty well

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Captain Hygiene posted:

He's making terrible movies to this day, seems like it worked out pretty well

I thought he moved on to being a restaurant guy?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dewgy posted:

Among other bad things that happened in 2020, he returned to filmmaking

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Dewgy posted:

Not sure if he has others but the one fancy place in Vancouver he owned, Bauhaus, is shut down now.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Squibbles posted:

Not sure if he has others but the one fancy place in Vancouver he owned, Bauhaus, is shut down now.

Opening a restaurant in Vancouver is on of the guaranteed methods to lose a lot of money even without a pandemic!

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Powershift posted:

And then he buys them a horse.

:drat:
Oh my God.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
In terms of tactics, we need to identify fighters by their composition. A visual analysis of musk's body reveals that he's made out of farmers cheese. I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier. I was stuck on mozzarella for some reason.

Here's what's zuck needs to do to win: toss Elon on his back in a giant skillet ankle deep in olive oil. In a few minutes, Elon will have a golden brown crust on his back. Flip him over and he's done. The hard outer crust will cause his movements to stiffen. At the same time his inner core will become juicy and malleable.

At that point, masticate and enjoy!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

zuck paid his instructors a lot of money to teach him bjj and zuck has 20 years on him. no amount of teaching from a 3rd rate mma fighter who couldn't cut it and ended up creating a sex crimes ring in romania is going to address musk's inability to move his walrus body.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I only want to see the fight happen if zuck plays it exactly like a real fighter and forces a ref decision because musk keeps hiding behind the ref. No laughingly hosing around just destroy that mf.

Robozuck will probably not disappoint in that regard

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Zuck-bot sensors report target flesh still warm. Zuck-bot continue attack until target normalizes to ambient temperature. Do not disturb Zuck-bot until task complete.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Steadiman posted:

oh my god how does this keep getting stupider/weirder. And how is it always the same people involved?!

i dont recall uwe boll speaking up about this recently

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Strong Sauce posted:

zuck paid his instructors a lot of money to teach him bjj and zuck has 20 years on him. no amount of teaching from a 3rd rate mma fighter who couldn't cut it and ended up creating a sex crimes ring in romania is going to address musk's inability to move his walrus body.

Devastating. well-criticized, sir :elon:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
So are lists broken, intentionally deleted, or something in between?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
zuck is a bot, but he seems to have actually gotten a real hobby and tries to chillhard at it.

i hope musk tries to short cut fittness again with more drugs and fucks up.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

zuck is a bot, but he seems to have actually gotten a real hobby and tries to chillhard at it.

i hope musk tries to short cut fittness again with more drugs and fucks up.

Musk just starts using synthoil to make huge fake muscles, book it.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

what exactly is this fight even about? is there some actual issue that zuck and musk are in conflict about or is this pure spectacle?

i mean, they seem to have more in common with each other than they would with most other people.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Zuck has determined that punching Musk in the face is the most human thing he could possibly do.

and hell, he's not wrong

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
I admire Zuck's dedication to grilling meats.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Earwicker posted:

what exactly is this fight even about? is there some actual issue that zuck and musk are in conflict about or is this pure spectacle?

i mean, they seem to have more in common with each other than they would with most other people.

They're chasing the gen z social media influencer boxing match trend because they want to be cool and relevant.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Zuck gonna eat musk like dry, unbuttered toast that humans eat

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Bottom Liner posted:

They're chasing the gen z social media influencer boxing match trend because they want to be cool and relevant.

The rest of us just want to watch two ghouls beat the poo poo out of each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Bottom Liner posted:

gen z doesnt really use either of their platforms but i guess at least if this actually happens it'll be more entertaining than them trying to copy more tiktok features