Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
most women can't understand the ideal gas law so they can't even get into pneumatic systems at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

shyduck posted:

My wife goes to Discount Tire several nights a week :thunk:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

shyduck posted:

My wife goes to Discount Tire several nights a week :thunk:

u should write to rod dreher to alert him of this

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
A little on the nose to 404 the our team page

https://oceangateexpeditions.com/our-team/

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DynamicSloth posted:

Very telling that he didn't 'know' his wife was going to Discount Tire from the text she sent saying "Stopping by Discount Tire" but from the app confirming her story.

-It's rainy outside the office.

-I was able to determine in the App that there is indeed a 95% probability of rain so it would be a good idea for you to use an umbrella, I would appreciate that. The tracker confirms that you're still at your office so please grab the umbrella I provided you -the one with the remote sensors- and head out then wait until you are outside of the room where you were just standing. Wait until you are all the way outside, if you are superstitious (which is an unhealthy way to live, but thats for another essay about a different set of operating instructions). At the very least, wait until you are in a foyer or a doorway. Remember: it is difficult to walk through a door with an umbrella!

Your umbrella should be affixed with a small slide or button on its stem near the handle. Slide or press this device while pushing the umbrella away from yourself and any potential passersby. Do not point the umbrella towards your face or the face of any other human being while attempting to open it. Umbrellas can be dangerous if aimed thoughtlessly.

Raise the umbrella over your head so that its dome-shaped canopy is between you and the falling rain
It should be shielding your upper body from the rain, and helping to keep you dry. On a windy day this may be more challenging, as the rain may be travelling at an angle, or even horizontally. God is cruel.

-Umbrellas are pretty cool

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the milk machine posted:

most women can't understand the ideal gas law so they can't even get into pneumatic systems at all

The ideal gas law is gassing all of your posts

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Business Gorillas posted:

The ideal gas law is gassing all of your posts

actually they're right here in the thread!

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022
pretty sure musk owes ramzan kadyrov a cage match first, but i'm ok if the winner of zuck/musk fights him

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

a.lo posted:

Show the click path, rear end in a top hat

is your car really so great? so far it's lasted you 20 years but your click path is pathetic.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Assuming people are discussing their picks for the Musk/Zuck fight here. As somebody who was really into UFC for a few years, here is my expert breakdown

Zuck has the following advantages:
- Has been training BJJ for like a year and competed recently, probably has like 2 or 3 stripes on his white belt
- Is not addicted to posting

Musk:
- A rapist and sex trafficker who will be in Romanian prison before and also during the fight has offered to train him
- has the body shape of an amorphous blob, making him hard to take down

Putting my money on Zuck

Divot
Dec 23, 2013
?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1671661417659879424

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the submarine imploded. mad?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the submarine imploded. mad?

glad :twisted:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

how does he find these tweets

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

tenderjerk posted:

how does he find these tweets

One of the reasons of buying twitter was so he could stalk her.
Now he can read every mention of her, in between looking for posts about himself.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i was justly probated

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone else have their lists nuked?

EDIT: nm

eatenmyeyes has issued a correction as of 18:33 on Jun 22, 2023

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
Musk's Lowtax speedrun continues

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

first i'm hearing about this

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Boat Stuck posted:

Musk's Lowtax speedrun continues

inshallah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
is there a specific reason zuck want's to beat elon's rear end or is it just elon being elon that is pissing zuck off?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

zucc wants to experience human emotions. all of them.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Musk on Grimes' socials:

https://i.imgur.com/UkKwzN2.mp4

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

UFOTacoMan posted:

is there a specific reason zuck want's to beat elon's rear end or is it just elon being elon that is pissing zuck off?

Musk was goaded (by his fans) into making the challenge, Zuck would like people to think he's good at jiu-jitsu so there's really no reason not to accept a challenge from a man who will never actually fight him.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DynamicSloth posted:

Musk was goaded (by his fans) into making the challenge, Zuck would like people to think he's good at jiu-jitsu so there's really no reason not to accept a challenge from a man who will never actually fight him.

tyvm :tipshat:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1671853972754436098?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

DynamicSloth posted:

I'm holding out hope that they donate a stupid amount of money to some crooked athletic commission where they can have an embarrassing freakshow fight between two dorks that will put CM Punk's UFC fight(s) to shame in how embarrassing it is to watch. I hope it actually happens and I will not be buying the event but would probably watch a pirated stream on some random twitter account

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

DynamicSloth posted:

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

By popular demand posted:

Now they're having a click-measuring contest.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

a.lo posted:

Show the click path, rear end in a top hat

Show the click path to my rear end in a top hat

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Zuck is giving up like 150 pounds to elon. his 3 stripe white belt rear end is going to get pasted.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Zuck is giving up like 150 pounds to elon. his 3 stripe white belt rear end is going to get pasted.

Its true op.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Mark Zuckerberg is younger, better shape, and cuter than ELon Musk.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I think Zuck would punch Elon's head clean off his body

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
wow, reading up on zucks training regiment, if true then holy poo poo, that's no joke :dogstare:

what shonen animes should elon watch to get prepared for the fight

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

rich people are really bored

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Fried Watermelon posted:

I think Zuck would punch Elon's head clean off his body

Imagine the most embarrassing street fight video you've seen where the guys are just swinging wildly until one domes the other one, breaks his hand, and the other guy falls over.

It's going to be like that except they'll have a few months of training so they'll just throw a few windmill punches, clinch and probably fall over and kind of lay on top of eachother too exhausted to do anything else until the round is over. It's going to be hilariously awful

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tenderjerk posted:

wow, reading up on zucks training regiment, if true then holy poo poo, that's no joke :dogstare:

Hunter x Hunter

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

tenderjerk posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Imagine this but much much much more embarrassing to watch, remembering that neither Musk nor Zuckerberg have ever done anything athletic in their entire life and CM Punk has been working out and doing acrobatic stuff since he was a teenager and trained MMA for like 3 years with a top tier gym before this fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S66qNZqLM80

edit:

It might be closer to this fight were Dave Bautista fought a tomato can whose pants fell down like King Hippo, except they'll gas out much faster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X6GLh4zSUk

God drat bad MMA is so great, I love it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 21:14 on Jun 22, 2023