Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there needs to be a nice page showing all of the platinum icons that are uploaded and not off-limits. for people like my friend who won one but don't really know what to get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Watching The Ninth Configuration over a bowl of cereal at 6 am. As one does.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My wife was watching People's Court this morning and saw an episode about a plumber who had to get on a roof to unclog a plumbing vent. $1300. I extra deserve that pizza now. It only cost me $160 to get all the parts I needed to do that and I'm returning the snake.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

My wife was watching People's Court this morning and saw an episode about a plumber who had to get on a roof to unclog a plumbing vent. $1300. I extra deserve that pizza now. It only cost me $160 to get all the parts I needed to do that and I'm returning the snake.

I'd keep the snake. You never know when it can save you from calling a plumber because of a clogged or overflowing toilet at 2 AM on a Sunday morning.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Kvantum posted:

I'd keep the snake. You never know when it can save you from calling a plumber because of a clogged or overflowing toilet at 2 AM on a Sunday morning.

I thought about that but then I said you know what the chances I'll need this soon are low. I'll just buy it again if I do need it. I'd rather have my money back now instead of keeping something in the off chance I'll need it in very specific circumstances.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
The submarine guys are almost definitely dead now, for those playing along at home

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My job has been so busy today. I have done three screenings so far and a total of like 7 for the office. We usually get one every couple of days.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
My favorite movie to watch very early in the morning is Bridge on the River Kwai

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I’m pretty excited to give the Mario RPG a spin, we were a Genesis household and I missed many classics.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/RD_5Kdjvz4Q

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm loving FF16 so far. Yo the main character's mom is like...just the worst lol.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m watching John Sayles’ Matewan. What a flick.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard posted:

I'm loving FF16 so far. Yo the main character's mom is like...just the worst lol.

Holy poo poo she's the loving worst! We're talking Ted Faro levels of hate

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
The Bear season 2 is really good. Jeremy Allen White is gonna be awesome in that Von Erich movie

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

had to take the furball to urgent care cause she got too into her zoomies and did something to one of her rear legs. just getting her in the carrier was a loving process.

they gave her topical meds and shes high as a kite chilling near her food right now.

ffxvi is bonkers. battles system is great at easing you in while also making you feel like a bad motherfucker.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This is really funny

https://twitter.com/FrenzyHare/status/1671918414523187200

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Decently interested in FFXVI but I've still got a lot of playtime left in Jedi Survivor, new Zelda, Ragnarok, Horizon FW, and also I haven't even started Darkest Dungeon 2 in earnest. Plus there's all these Spires that need Slaying and heck I even might be doing Brotato.

Novelty though! Novelty, my dudes!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

Decently interested in FFXVI but I've still got a lot of playtime left in Jedi Survivor, new Zelda, Ragnarok, Horizon FW, and also I haven't even started Darkest Dungeon 2 in earnest. Plus there's all these Spires that need Slaying and heck I even might be doing Brotato.

Novelty though! Novelty, my dudes!

Dont forget you also got Baldur's Gate 3 on the horizon. And Starfield, Armored Core 6, AEW Fight Forever, Super Upgraded Cyberpunk 2077, Alan Wake 2, Spider-Man 2, Mario Brothers Wonder, Metal Gear Solid Master Collection...

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Shard posted:

Dont forget you also got Baldur's Gate 3 on the horizon. And Starfield, Armored Core 6, AEW Fight Forever, Super Upgraded Cyberpunk 2077, Alan Wake 2, Spider-Man 2, Mario Brothers Wonder, Metal Gear Solid Master Collection...

haha joke's on you, I'm only going to need to play six of those

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I haven’t been too motivated to play video games this week, I need to hop back on Jedi Survivor but the Braves have been playing games at 6pm this week so it cuts into my video game time.

Pre Covid I used to go to the gym every day, I just reactivated my account, really excited to start lifting again.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Stroker Ace posted:

I haven’t been too motivated to play video games this week, I need to hop back on Jedi Survivor but the Braves have been playing games at 6pm this week so it cuts into my video game time.

Pre Covid I used to go to the gym every day, I just reactivated my account, really excited to start lifting again.

hey we beat the phillies before 5pm yesterday, that was nice

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy/status/1672273312448217097?s=20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

He built a forklift

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shard posted:

I spent a bunch of money on gog and now I'm playing Jagged Alliance 2 for the millionth time lol

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Shard posted:

*looks at his 5000 hours of Civ V*

*looks at his current game of Civ V*

I don't understand this post.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Alright everyone post the game they have the most hours in.

Mine is Baldur's Gate 2 withg 2,809 hours.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

Alright everyone post the game they have the most hours in.

Mine is Baldur's Gate 2 withg 2,809 hours.

Civ 5 only shows 955 hours. That can't be right.

Alpha Centarui/Alien Crossfire is probably my number 1, but it's not on Steam so I don't have formal hour tracking on it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dont know

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mike tysons punch out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I played a lot of team fortress 2

Love that scout

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Probably the first Skyrim play through.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

dont know

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Asteroid City

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

probably path of exile now, world of warcraft/ff xiv before that

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

NienNunb posted:

Asteroid City

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

where’s it rank in the Weses

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

15k hours in wow minimum but i don't know. i deleted all my items and gave away all my money to avoid ever going back. asteroid city

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Starcraft 1 or Diablo 2

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I probably have a good eight hundred hours in Overwatch. Slay the Spire is seven hundred. Breath of the Wild is like five hundred. Xcom2 is three hundred. This is all from memory don’t hold me to these numbers.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Got around 800 in Rimworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yea ok posted:

dont know