Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
brithis

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
that just makes it more powerful

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Apparently the "kid" is 19 & his dad is the vice chairman of an investment & holding company based in Pakistan.

I hope somebody was fired for that blunder.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

get his rear end

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Sagebrush posted:

brit his rear end

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Thank you wemus I needed that

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
God that's a lot of spider memes

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Skulltula meme was me IRL

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me.

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

I'm sure it's been done, but this popped into my head this morning.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

One Nut Wonder posted:

Skulltula meme was me IRL

It's not even remotely worth going past 50...that gets you the heart container piece.

There's no other reward until you hit all 100 which is...a wallet that can carry unlimited rupees. At this point you already got the big wallet to hold 200 for the first reward, and then a bigger wallet to hold 500 for another reward...and there's also nothing ever worth buying in OoT once you buy, like...the Hylian shield and...uhh...idk, maybe just keeping bombs and bombchus stocked up?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Bigger wallets to hold more money is also one of the lamest rewards in videogames.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Chipmunk posting is good.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I laughed pretty hard at the one panel meme of Homer and the Chipmunk teenager.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Lobok posted:

Bigger wallets to hold more money is also one of the lamest rewards in videogames.

Or you could play Assassins Creed, where you have to craft the bigger wallet!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

What are they melting down over?

Probably the CEO being a moron and mods going on strike stuff (and the CEO trying to get scab mods in).

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

slave to my cravings posted:

Thank you wemus I needed that

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

What are they melting down over?

Reddit wants to go public so the owners can cash out, but to do that they have to get everybody using the official Reddit app, so they decided to charge $Texas for API access to kill all the third party browsers. But the official Reddit app is a garbage fire everyone hates, so all the users and moderators are doing their best to gently caress over Reddit's monetization attempts.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
EVA Simpsons memes work surprisingly well.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

holttho
May 21, 2007

is it too soon to make this one yet?

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

PittTheElder posted:

Reddit wants to go public so the owners can cash out, but to do that they have to get everybody using the official Reddit app, so they decided to charge $Texas for API access to kill all the third party browsers. But the official Reddit app is a garbage fire everyone hates, so all the users and moderators are doing their best to gently caress over Reddit's monetization attempts.

It's not about having a userbase they can get ad revenue from. It's about leveraging their massive 'content' library as a training ground for ai. That's why they are charging $texas for the api, because that's the gateway to using all that data.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

It's not about having a userbase they can get ad revenue from. It's about leveraging their massive 'content' library as a training ground for ai. That's why they are charging $texas for the api, because that's the gateway to using all that data.

APIs were made because people were scraping sites, which is much more resource intensive for the site. People will just go back to scraping. What are you going to ban all web browsers now?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1669472142583365634?s=20

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Matt Groening's vision was definitely a town full of extremely well-groomed, good-looking fashion icons.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

is there some joke here about marge looking absolutely nothing like marge

wrong hair, wrong necklace, tattoos?? come on

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

Here's a Lady gaga Marge I made in March (It's still not good enough to share outside an AI community under normal circumstances there's a lot wrong with it)

That looks like someone just typed in photo realistic Marge (and didn't even bother to include Simpson) and said good enough on the first image with no picking a good base then working on it with inpainting and upscaling. It's the equivalent of just using the magic wand in photoshop.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Marge in real life

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Who's the smiling white guy wearing green?

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1669472158353879040?s=20

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ned, sexy Ned Flanders

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Pretty sure it's Lenny if the suspenders are anything to go by

e;f,b

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Sagebrush posted:

And about fifteen years too young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

marge has a "perfect 26-26-26 figure" and is pretty for springfield, but not a bombshell. she should look like shelley duvall with a beehive imo