Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LieutenantFrost
Aug 9, 2009

Fabricated posted:

Cage match between Zuck and Musk (the winner is also killed)

the cage is suspended over the ocean and held up by pots and pans billionaire death trap II, which starts sinking as soon as the bell rings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Beeftweeter posted:

ok actually he is saying he will do it?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1671705216918474752

and taking it very seriously too

this mfer is so cringe ong

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
" The Walrus" looks nice and Zuckerberg seems to have destroyed Elon's balls!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

once again a billionaire gets to do poo poo normal people only dream of

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

edit: nevermind missed it :thatsthejoke:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i hate elon even more for making me root for zuck

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Beeftweeter posted:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Beeftweeter posted:

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

zuckaberg is like a boss from a dark souls game where he looks all tiny and weak but then rips his shirt off to reveal an additional set of arms and unfolds his legs to become 5 ft taller and shouts "time to get unfriended!" before charging
I was imagining the "infirm old man reveals himself to be ripped as fuckin' gently caress before disemboweling a dude" scene from Ichi the Killer

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Dijkstracula posted:

I was imagining the "infirm old man reveals himself to be ripped as fuckin' gently caress before disemboweling a dude" scene from Ichi the Killer

has anyone said echi the killer yet lol

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

two billionaires having a cage match just feel very end-of-civilization.

like did any of the roman senators have matches as gladiators?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Eeyo posted:

two billionaires having a cage match just feel very end-of-civilization.

like did any of the roman senators have matches as gladiators?

Senators, no. Emperors, though...

RIP Commodus, history's greatest fail-son.

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff
total nothingburger

augustus fanboy zorp vs felon thrust

one who thinks he needs to prove he's a man because his Libertarian Asian Wife (tm) won't sleep with him

the other needing attention because his personal vanity project is simultaneously on fire as it sinks into the ocean while crashing into the loving mountain

Expo70 fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jun 22, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
elon "the extremely white whale" musk vs mark "burnt toast" zuckerberg

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

maybe by sheer miracle the moment they touch they instantly cancel each other out and leave nothing but a brief wobble in the air whey they previously stood

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i hope they both get permanent brain damage and then follow the rest of the lowtax roadmap

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff
those of you rooting for hockey puck over lemon rust or death roadmaps are losers

i'm rooting for the the side of permanent bodily injuries that aren't obvious to others or particularly harmful but are really really annoying

you know, the kind they won't bring up with anybody out of embarrassment for their stupid stunt that just steadily gets more annoying over time

the kind a doctor goes "sorry but there's nothing i can do, you gotta live with it like everybody else lol"

the kind these idiot nerds don't know about because they've never gotten into a real fight before

i really hope a clicky jaw ache or a slight pain running down their side just irritates the poo poo out of them for the rest of their natural lives

maybe that makes me a bit mean but i honestly think a little bit of hardship would be good for character developmentt

you know, the way them and their rich friends just love to lecture the rest of us on

just sort of accidently tricking them into looking at others and going "oh no pain bad, inflict pain also bad because hurt" in their molecule sized minds

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Endless Mike posted:

well, now we know why he's divorced

i'm pretty sure he stole that walrus joke too. i think i saw it years ago described as a sex move

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

They schedule the fight and have a wwe style staged encounter where zuck confronts Elon in the bathroom before the match. It goes off script and zuck knocks Elon out where he collapses onto a dirty toilet and drowns in piss, just as foretold

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

hobbesmaster posted:

so Elon is lowtax

to be fair to lowtax, he was not, as far as I know, a nazi. but hopefully elon can follow in his footsteps.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Sagebrush posted:

i'm pretty sure he stole that walrus joke too.

of course he did

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1671699387620237312

ah, so never. got it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

only way that's true is if he means cranking it

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
Person I know works as a mechanic and apparently had this happen with a Tesla that was brought in today.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

well he didn't say anything about catching his kids

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

there's breaking news about that sub so I tried looking at Twitter's latest on the hashtag and it was all spam about how black people are criminals so thanks elon

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

As entertaining as it would be to see a repeat of the Dave Chappelle incident, but with fighting, it will never happen because Musk is a coward.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

props to Zuck for demonstrating true turbo nerd high school loser instincts by
1) getting in shape
2) identifying someone even less likeable than him who is not remotely in shape
3) publicly trying to pick a fight with that person to get other people’s approval

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

what getting dusted by lord fifths boss at a bjj tournament does to a mf

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I want to see zuck kick elon hard in the balls

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
he works way too much to exercise

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.
Maybe his bodyguards can't keep up when he exercises so he had to stop ever think about Elon

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
elon probably keeps his balls in a cryogenic tube on his shelf

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
there's no way elon gets in the ring for a real fight

but I don't think he can bribe Zuck out of destroying him either

this is gonna be some looney tunes poo poo for sure. he's gonna show up and just start handing out thousand-dollar bills to every staff member in the arena while loudly musing on how unfortunate it would be if a stage light fell and crushed Zuck just as the fight started

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

community note: the following image more accurately portrays the situation

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
E. Lon Blubbard is gonna get zucked

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
Whoever wins, we lose.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
zuck actually grapples and has competed. he will choke out musk like nothing. it’ll look worse than cm punk vs mickey gall.

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff

George posted:

Whoever wins, we lose.

its a shame we can't trick billionaires into doing a battle royale

edit:

https://www.fightbookmma.com/mark-zuckerberg-vs-elon-musk-cage-fight-betting-odds/

They're putting an 83.3% that hockey puck is gonna win

Expo70 fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jun 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

this "fight" is purely theorycrafting and will never actually happen, once elon figures out a way to back out of it without looking like a flabby coward it will be quickly forgotten and people will get banned from twitter for mentioning it

if it gets really bad he will pay a crony to legally change their name to mark zuckerberg then have a 5 second pantomime fight