Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CP0plus1finally
Jun 22, 2023

by Hand Knit
What a day! I just woke up to an absolute master stroke of a deal for the warriors

CP0 is going to be incredible leading the second unit. He adds secondary playmaking, high basketball IQ and tenacity and will be completely fine coming off the bench.

And the best part? His deal is non-guaranteed so warriors will just dump him after the season if he turns out even more washed than he has been for years now.

Getting rid of poole fixes the locker room vibes immensely… no more whining about not starting, pouting around when he doesn’t get his way etc, plus Draymond is guaranteed to stay now.

Just an incredible deal for the warriors all round.

Everyone wins too… for CP0 he’s finally on a team that has a competent point guard. Leading the second unit he won’t have to average 34 minutes a game during the regular season and then fall apart in the playoffs like he does every year. Plus now that he’s finally going to be on a team where it’s not him as a the primary point guard he can finally experience some success in his career too

And congratulations Fooches!!! You can finally root for a good team and not a bunch of losers led by a career loser!!! I genuinely hope this helps you finally find your happiness my friend!

What a day! God bless us everyone!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

CP0plus1finally posted:

What a day! I just woke up to an absolute master stroke of a deal for the warriors

CP0 is going to be incredible leading the second unit. He adds secondary playmaking, high basketball IQ and tenacity and will be completely fine coming off the bench.

And the best part? His deal is non-guaranteed so warriors will just dump him after the season if he turns out even more washed than he has been for years now.

Getting rid of poole fixes the locker room vibes immensely… no more whining about not starting, pouting around when he doesn’t get his way etc, plus Draymond is guaranteed to stay now.

Everyone wins too… for CP0 he’s finally on a team that has a competent point guard. Leading the second unit he won’t have to average 34 minutes a game during the regular season and then fall apart in the playoffs like he does every year. Plus now that he’s finally going to be on a team where it’s not him as a the primary point guard he can finally experience some success in his career too

And congratulations Fooches!!! You can finally root for a good team and not a bunch of losers led by a career loser!!! I genuinely hope this helps you finally find your happiness my friend!

Sup Monkeu, enjoy the 20 games of CP3

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Lmao

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Leave him unbanned and hell, promote him

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Warriors officially giving up with addition of cp3

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Doltos posted:

Leave him unbanned and hell, promote him

If it was just unhinged warriors posts sure, make him an idiot king of this thread.

Like he's no more unhinged than a number of other posters about their favorite teams or favorite players.

But dude loves DMing people and being a dick outside of the unhinged warriors posts.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
That's not cool, Monkeu!!

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
They’re bad unfunny posts from a guy who made a funny post once on SA and never let it go

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It’s going to be cool when CP3 gets his feelings hurt in a blowout and joins Klay waiving 4 fingers around

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
But enough about my posting career

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ammanas posted:

Uhhhh....yeah I sort of get what they were going for but why is Golden State including 2 picks here. Like CP3, at his age and health and contract is worth at most a 2nd. I'm not gonna miss Jordan Poole's lovely in-game choices or stupid loving face anymore though.

Also hi samuraifoochs.

Hi buddy. :) I will help you defend from Warriors slander this season, because we are (loving WEIRDLY) on the same side now

Seriously, the gently caress kind of fever dream is this?

WHERE'S KEVMAN

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I love modern day athlete social media drama

https://twitter.com/ciaokatie/status/1671970142819852318?s=20

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Watch Chris win a loving ring

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

surf rock posted:

It blows my mind that you can just loving buy a draft pick in the NBA

don't look up what the suns with their lottery 1st rounders

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

snyprmag posted:

Watch Chris win a loving ring

:wow:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dexo posted:

But dude loves DMing people and being a dick outside of the unhinged warriors posts.

This is the reason I've always hated him, just so everybody doesn't get it twisted. But that's the only Monkeu rereg that's ever made me laugh, because it was actually kinda funny and mildly wholesome in its unhinged-ness for a change

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

CP0plus1finally posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

hi monkeu

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Chris Paul will retire a King next year, having played for every Californian team that wasn't the Lakers.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hi buddy. :) I will help you defend from Warriors slander this season, because we are (loving WEIRDLY) on the same side now

Seriously, the gently caress kind of fever dream is this?

WHERE'S KEVMAN

I am here my brother! :hfive:

Literally posting from the delivery room while wife is knocked out- ESPN found me and let me know 🤣

It will be glorious and you will sip from the chalice of victory next June.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Don't make me root for the Warriors out of some SAS specific version of friendship ball.

If that's the direction this is going, I can be this year's top heel poster. My qualifications are this:

I'm a catty, sharp tongued rear end.
A quick glance at my rap sheet will show that I know the difference between a work and a shoot.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Chris paul is cursed, sorry Warriors fans

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/1671995815068598273?s=20

I infer from this that the trade talks about Siakam have been relatively serious.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheKevman posted:

Literally posting from the delivery room while wife is knocked out- ESPN found me and let me know 🤣

HOLY poo poo CONGRATULATIONS DUDE

Super happy for you and the missus :3:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

monkeu would post for multiple pages to himself about steph curry with no one responding or saying anything, hes a good bit more unhinged than anyone here

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
NBA just wants to be weird every season.

I guess it makes a kind of sense for everyone but it's just weird.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Hand Knit posted:

https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/1671995815068598273?s=20

I infer from this that the trade talks about Siakam have been relatively serious.

I get wanting to stay in Canada.

Tokyo Sex Whale
Oct 9, 2012

"My butt smells like vanilla ice cream"
Steve Kerr is a coward if he doesn’t have a training camp competition for starting PG.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

live with fruit posted:

I hear Toronto might get an Afghani restaurant. So racism will be, like, double eradicated.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

live with fruit posted:

It is, after all, a paradise beyond racism

^^^^ GODDAMN IT

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lockback posted:

NBA just wants to be weird every season.

I guess it makes a kind of sense for everyone but it's just weird.

My thoughts exactly.

Can't say I'm not intrigued though, because woah.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is the reason I've always hated him, just so everybody doesn't get it twisted. But that's the only Monkeu rereg that's ever made me laugh, because it was actually kinda funny and mildly wholesome in its unhinged-ness for a change

The first post after the ‘21 ring was really funny

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

TheKevman posted:

Congrats.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

HOLY poo poo CONGRATULATIONS DUDE

Super happy for you and the missus :3:

big boi posted:

Congrats.

Thanks fellas, you know you got a good one when she gets the sports references....we settled on the name Jackson for the first name and I wanted to name his middle name after my dad, Mark, but she's struggling with it because it's too similar to Mark Jackson whom she vehemently despises :laugh:

Now if any of these nurses can diagram a delivery on a charcuterie board....

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheKevman posted:

Thanks fellas, you know you got a good one when she gets the sports references....we settled on the name Jackson for the first name and I wanted to name his middle name after my dad, Mark, but she's struggling with it because it's too similar to Mark Jackson whom she vehemently despises :laugh:

Get this woman an account because LMAO

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lol, she recognized a cursed name a mile away.

Kids middle name should be offball-olive.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Congrats Kevman

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

TheKevman posted:

Now if any of these nurses can diagram a delivery on a charcuterie board....

So give him the first name Mark and his middle name can be Price in homage to a Warriors legend.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Lockback posted:

I hear Toronto might get an Afghani restaurant. So racism will be, like, double eradicated.

My bad, I forgot that they eradicated racism in the US.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Jackson Van Gundy has quite a ring to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Lockback posted:

Lol, she recognized a cursed name a mile away.

Kids middle name should be offball-olive.

Hahaha I love it

Dejan Bimble posted:

Congrats Kevman

Thanks brotha!

ChickenMedium posted:

So give him the first name Mark and his middle name can be Price in homage to a Warriors legend.

:laffo: Jackson Adonal-Sura