Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/x1o1t5E.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

https://i.imgur.com/jyInX66.mp4

mystes
May 31, 2006

:perfect:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Azathoth posted:

Failed ANOTHER inspection - Different engineer - SAME pressure vessel. Call me paranoid but I can't imagine that two completely engineers, from competely different government bodies (the NASA and the NOAA), would just randomly come to the same conclusion about such a clever life support setup. I pointed out that Id already purchased and installed over 180 portable CO2 scrubbers over the course of the project, so I probably knew what I was doing by now. And anyway, I could have every seat filled with mouth breathing billionaires, and it wouldn't even take up a quarter of them. Meanwhile, the Ol Wifenheimer, fuzzed out of her mind on black bombers and kratom, skittered by like a trembling woodcutter ant with several dozen sheets of fiberglass hoisted above her quietly jabbering head. I told the Marshal how much I wanted them but he shook his head sadly and said, "Grover, you need to get a single big scrubber, and you need to take the rest away. You can't have them all, it's dangerous, you could all suffocate and you don't want to die at the bottom of the ocean? Do you? That's why we need you to take the portable scrubbers out, Grover, so you don't hurt yourself and your customers." I swore up and down that I'd do the work, and not just try to fool him with a new fake-wiring breathing setup like I did the other guy, but now that he's walked out the door - I kind of feel like just leaving it, and then start dodging inspections until after I get licensed up myself

:grovertoot:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh hey, now she can be where the people are.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Azathoth posted:

Failed ANOTHER inspection - Different engineer - SAME pressure vessel. Call me paranoid but I can't imagine that two completely engineers, from competely different government bodies (the NASA and the NOAA), would just randomly come to the same conclusion about such a clever life support setup. I pointed out that Id already purchased and installed over 180 portable CO2 scrubbers over the course of the project, so I probably knew what I was doing by now. And anyway, I could have every seat filled with mouth breathing billionaires, and it wouldn't even take up a quarter of them. Meanwhile, the Ol Wifenheimer, fuzzed out of her mind on black bombers and kratom, skittered by like a trembling woodcutter ant with several dozen sheets of fiberglass hoisted above her quietly jabbering head. I told the Marshal how much I wanted them but he shook his head sadly and said, "Grover, you need to get a single big scrubber, and you need to take the rest away. You can't have them all, it's dangerous, you could all suffocate and you don't want to die at the bottom of the ocean? Do you? That's why we need you to take the portable scrubbers out, Grover, so you don't hurt yourself and your customers." I swore up and down that I'd do the work, and not just try to fool him with a new fake-wiring breathing setup like I did the other guy, but now that he's walked out the door - I kind of feel like just leaving it, and then start dodging inspections until after I get licensed up myself

:vince:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Sorry folks, Sub's closed. Orca out front should told ya

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

came across this on my suggestions

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

lobsterminator posted:

Has SA moved so far right that a death trap for billionaires is considered bad?

only killed two nobody's ever heard of, the next group will be wary and will have to be tempted with something even more tasteless than sightseeing a mass grave

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FuturePastNow posted:

only killed two nobody's ever heard of, the next group will be wary and will have to be tempted with something even more tasteless than sightseeing a mass grave

Well now there's two graves.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/kirawontmiss/status/1671722190541135873

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Check this timestamp.

https://twitter.com/phineas/status/1566425438376828928

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
I just...I just wanna say that it's beautiful the way everyone came together to mock those billionaires. I'm proud of each and everyone of you and I love you all.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Project M.A.M.I.L. posted:

I just...I just wanna say that it's beautiful the way everyone came together to mock those billionaires. I'm proud of each and everyone of you and I love you all.

I think it's funny that everyone has lined up to say the recently deceased CEO guy was an irresponsible moron and this was bound to happen

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Project M.A.M.I.L. posted:

Space tourism will be the next hubris to kill billionaires, it’s just around the corner.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Has sound

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I bet.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Under the ocean, no one can hear you scream either.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Poseidon runs Linux.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

whats a "linux"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ChubbyChecker posted:

whats a "linux"

The Quiet Place.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

??????????????

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Looks like Subway is at it again.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

EoinCannon posted:

I think it's funny that everyone has lined up to say the recently deceased CEO guy was an irresponsible moron and this was bound to happen

As a final delectable point to this, the ultimate goal of OceanGate was to sell cheap, disposable submersibles to oil and gas companies for sea floor surveying for future resource extractions.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Terry is the Roman Reigns of memes

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

As a final delectable point to this, the ultimate goal of OceanGate was to sell cheap, disposable submersibles to oil and gas companies for sea floor surveying for future resource extractions.

Hey, you have to admit,

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

Didn’t know that, big fan of finding out!

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Manager Hoyden posted:

19 is old enough to ask why your family has billions while great swathes of the world starve and also old enough to ask if it's a good idea to travel to the bottom of the ocean in oscar's garbage can

Working class people go their whole lives without questioning this and you think a privileged teenager would?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

Working class people go their whole lives without questioning this and you think a privileged teenager would?

Should, yes.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Karate Bastard posted:

If it makes any difference, they probably died too quickly to even think to scream.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Orcas cannot dive below 850m.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

zoux posted:

That's what they want you to think

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

I don't care what the billionaire heir thought or didn't think compared to a laborer, and neither did the ocean which is why that particular adult is splattered all over the ocean floor and we are laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

zoux posted:

How about if we made them special diving suits?