Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
oh absolutely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

they're just marking time until their media careers in la take off which lol

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Chapos been real good recently, aside from the game dev ep which wasnt great since they didnt prepare at all. Election season seems to always get the juices flowing again

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
the guiliania texts were funny (sadly i had read the I WOULD LIKE TO OWN YOU one before). they shouldnt have even bothered with the sub stuff

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Giuliani's horny texts were funny.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
no we needed Felix to reference a specific type of video game controller that no one else had yet, they have a responsibility to their audience in moments like these

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

cant believe the chapo boys didnt have enough sub jokes to rift on how dare they

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

if i had a patreon like them i could do it so much better..

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Popy posted:

if i had a patreon like them i could do it so much better..

pm me i could use a first mic and a second mic and a producer

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Gripweed posted:

On the latest Maintenance Phase the woman referred to 30 pounds as "a small amount of weight" to lose

it's a decent commitment at 1-2 pounds a week as recommended by the mayo clinic (it's called that because it's a hospital for fat people)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

olives black posted:

holy loving ballsacks chapo sucks now

"we know that the sub story is funnier and more interesting than anything we could possibly have to say about it, so let's riff on giuliani's horny texts instead"

they BEGAN THE EPISODE THIS WAY

sorry but the sub story is loving overbearingly annoying now. goons+social media have ruined it. it's even worse than balloonacy. if anything, i'd rather read horny texts instead

chapo 1, olives black 0. chapo ftmfw

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Frosted Flake posted:

She’s just very extra and when she’s, lol doing public history, if that’s what podcasts are, seems focused on relating thing a bit too much through the lens of American culture war.

Probably just a style thing, but the long aside about the Magna Carta, for me, is shadowboxing with a belief Republicans pretend to hold rather than something the podcast audience or even most people, are actually invested in.

hmm, not noticed that on the 2.5 podcast eps i've heard of her. i'll pencil her in on the 'mouthy podcast broads' list

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
q anon anonymous sucks lately

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

terrorist ambulance posted:

was it ever good? I want to like it but it's so annoying and the jokes suck but I haven't listened to more than a few of the newer episodes.

is it usually a podcast that's 50% people reading reddit posts and 50% talking about those reddit posts or is that an aberration?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

terrorist ambulance posted:

while i listen to it, i'm gunna agree with my bony fealty that i don't think it was ever really good so i don't think you can claim lately

also jake sucks rear end, he's like a d&d goon

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

they had an episode talking about the qanon shaman's book, that was valuable work

i do not subscribe tho

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Xaris posted:

also jake sucks rear end, he's like a d&d goon

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

my bony fealty posted:

was it ever good? I want to like it but it's so annoying and the jokes suck but I haven't listened to more than a few of the newer episodes.

is it usually a podcast that's 50% people reading reddit posts and 50% talking about those reddit posts or is that an aberration?

I feel like it was better back in the day when it was a) actually about qanon and b) when not a lot of other people were following the topic abd c) when the girl qanonanon is on for a serious topic more often

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Xaris posted:

sorry but the sub story is loving overbearingly annoying now. goons+social media have ruined it. it's even worse than balloonacy. if anything, i'd rather read horny texts instead

if incredibly funny poo poo is ever 'ruined' to you by 'goon+social media' its because you're reading a bunch of dog poo poo and getting mad about it rather than laughing and having a good time

funny poo poo cant be ruined unless you're purposefully reading the posts of people you hate!! just choose not to

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Love the sub

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

studio mujahideen posted:

if incredibly funny poo poo is ever 'ruined' to you by 'goon+social media' its because you're reading a bunch of dog poo poo and getting mad about it rather than laughing and having a good time

funny poo poo cant be ruined unless you're purposefully reading the posts of people you hate!! just choose not to

"Social media ruins everything, it's all stupid people with stupid thoughts saying stupid things and it's making me stupid"

"Just don't use it? Delete your accounts, never read it?"

"I COULD NEVER DO THAT!"

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

all of the LIBS are ruining the JOKES whenever i pour over their feeds to get mad

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

I feel like it was better back in the day when it was a) actually about qanon and b) when not a lot of other people were following the topic abd c) when the girl qanonanon is on for a serious topic more often

i think the woman has been on some other pods and she’s brilliant, never bothered listening to qananon anonymous itself because it sounds low budget trueanon

breathing aids
Jun 22, 2023

by vyelkin

Shipon posted:

Crank poo poo

Covid damages your immune system, it’s been all over the news for like a month
https://twitter.com/DavidJoffe64/status/1637924740148137984
https://twitter.com/ahandvanish/status/1637996375357964290?cxt=HHwWhIC2iczBqrstAAAA
take it up with the NIH or Stanford or whoever, idunno man. I’m not a doctor, nevermind I’m sorry I brought it up.

Quotey posted:

No opinion on the article or current covid stuff whatever, but did you buy another account to post this tweet here?

Nope, it was just the article I was reading when the paywall went up, hence the username.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

my bony fealty posted:

it was better when it was more relevant and had better topics but since q poo poo died down post-Trump loss I dropped it entirely

I also have a strong allergy to fake angry rants and literal pauses for forced chuckling at bad joke attempts

e: "oh these Pendejo Time guys were funny on Trillbillies, lemme check out their show...:whitewater:"

Whoolighams has issued a correction as of 10:50 on Jun 23, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

olives black posted:

holy loving ballsacks chapo sucks now

"we know that the sub story is funnier and more interesting than anything we could possibly have to say about it, so let's riff on giuliani's horny texts instead"

they BEGAN THE EPISODE THIS WAY

https://youtu.be/bGp9eQoiUTc

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
holy loving ballsacks

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

A fun subplot in The Adam Friedland Show Podcast is Nick insisting he's not a Star Trek guy despite apparently having watched and enjoyed most of the entire franchise. And when asked to name another TV show off the top of his head the first thing he can think of is Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

holy loving ballsacks

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

alas, it seems chapo has gone the way of the fuckcrustable...

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

chapo trap house: general chumpfuckery

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

holy farking cheesewiz bawls chapo did an episode about the new flash movie >_<

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Also they do talk about the sub the rudy episode so I guess my man was mad they didn't open with it

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Listen up goof-troop.... You shitmelons. You fuckbaskets. You caque-handed shart huffing doorknobs...

(Felix reply to me!! I would be the best 5th mic! Debate me!!)

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Whirling posted:

Chris Rufo is such a weird little freak, but I have no idea how he believes that he's scoring victories by being so unhinged.

Everything makes sense once you realize that his main goal is to crush the public sector on education, and will go to any goal to do that, hence why he changes his story once every year or so.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Xaris posted:

:wrong:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

breathing aids posted:

take it up with the NIH or Stanford or whoever, idunno man. I’m not a doctor, nevermind I’m sorry I brought it up.

i don't care if you're a re-reg or not, breathing aids, I like you. just please never apologize to dumbfucks like shipon again

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

holy loving ballsacks

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Gripweed posted: