Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Feels like every jungle boy post includes some “subtle” hint that he wants to be mod. Just get it over with already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

It's time for the Jungle Boy to become a Jungle Man Mod.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mod games, not forums

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
Punk haters quaking in their boots at the idea of Jungle Boy becoming a mod :twisted:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
No one should have to be a mod.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

AMAB

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Assigned Mod At (Jungle) Boy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Punk haters quaking in their boots at the idea of Jungle Boy becoming a mod :twisted:

This will not change my posting

Eat dog poop, cm punk

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Mekchu posted:

this subforum doesn't need that many mods

When we added two more mods about a year ago the main concern wasn't so much button pressing but rather just having people online during the high posting periods after dynamite. The concern isn't that "there's a ton of out of control behaviour we need to police," but rather "it's nice to have people around at these times."

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

This will not change my posting

Eat dog poop, cm punk

Is dog poop straight edge

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

History Comes Inside! posted:

Is dog poop straight edge

Depends on what the dog ate

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
every time I wander outside of PSP or the MLB threads there's so much insane grudges I don't understand or care about. People get cheeky over the CM Punk/Elite stuff but not enough to make me mad about seeing it so if you're picking a new mod for PSP make it controversial so I can watch the drama. Please and thanks

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Heard a rumor from a semi-reliable source that they’re making Jungle Boy a mod.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SANADA: "I have no knowledge of JUNGLE BOY. It's sad to see someone like that challenge for PSP mod."

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Who bought me the sick new avatar??

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4034136&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post532673661

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Tampa Bae posted:

every time I wander outside of PSP or the MLB threads there's so much insane grudges I don't understand or care about. People get cheeky over the CM Punk/Elite stuff but not enough to make me mad about seeing it so if you're picking a new mod for PSP make it controversial so I can watch the drama. Please and thanks

if i'm chosen as the next PSP mod I promise to start an interforum war with karmicknight

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

life-threatening allergic reaction malakai is what i had on hand. sorry? you're welcome? either way: lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Heard a rumor from a semi-reliable source that they’re making Jungle Boy a mod.

Dave confirmed this just now on the board

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My sources in the admin team have confirmed

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

neoaxd posted:

life-threatening allergic reaction malakai is what i had on hand. sorry? you're welcome? either way: lol

I legit lol'd

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

As many of you are aware, after a few short hours of being a mod, I’m afraid I need to step down. All of the bans and probes have been reversed and wiped from the records. My behavior was frankly unacceptable and I am sorry.

And to the 3 posters that were involved in the SANADA incident, no apology that I make will make up for what I put you through. I’m deeply ashamed, and hope that I can redeem myself as a member of the community.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Im happy no more posters will be snare trapped for mod sass, that was ugly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

JUNGLE BOY posted:

As many of you are aware, after a few short hours of being a mod, I’m afraid I need to step down. All of the bans and probes have been reversed and wiped from the records. My behavior was frankly unacceptable and I am sorry.

And to the 3 posters that were involved in the SANADA incident, no apology that I make will make up for what I put you through. I’m deeply ashamed, and hope that I can redeem myself as a member of the community.

Yeah take that ya butt shinjobi wins his grueling long campaign against mod JUNGLE BOY

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Coward.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

JUNGLE BOY posted:

We need more loose cannon mods imo.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

this boy is a liar - he's never been a mod and is trying to weasel his way out of his agreement to be a mod. Mods you know what to do.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Put him through a table

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Dave confirmed this just now on the board

plans change

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont like the job the mods are doing

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That DICK! posted:

I dunno, im glad to see JUNGLE BOY do the job

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That DICK! posted:

Yeah, gently caress the mods

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I got this transcript from the Mod-ia Scrum:

JUNGLE BOY, just before stepping down posted:

There’s people who call themselves IKs that should have loving known better. This poo poo was none of their business. I understand sticking up for your loving friends. I loving get it. I stuck up for PSP more than anybody. I approved their toxxes until I didn’t and it was my decision not to. When some poster who hasn’t done a drat shitpost in this subforum jeopardizes the first million-post thread that this forum has ever drawn off of my back and goes into QCS and does that, it’s a disgrace to the Internet. It’s a disgrace to this forum. Now, we’re far beyond apologies. I gave them a loving chance. It did not get handled and you saw what I had to do, which is very regrettable, lowering myself to their loving level, but that’s where we’re at right now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I will never forgive you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Somebody must have given JUNGLE BOY the iggy, also known as the office

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The new mod should be The Office IGsen

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Yeah, make me mod, that'll end well. I'll never even look at the forum. But I might leak the mod forum if there's something funny there currently.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Make the next Epic Rereg Guy a mod

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I am a mod but only for my own posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord