Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Anyone know if the Game Pass version of Rune Factory 4 supports mods? Specifically the gay marriage mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Hel posted:

That's what I thought would work, but it didn't, which is why I asked , in case you were supposed to use it as a bonus in creation instead of bolting it on later.

Oops, sorry. I know that equipment can inherit stats and bonuses from other equipment, but the RF4 crafting rules are pretty byzantine and I must have forgotten the details.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

LLSix posted:

Oops, sorry. I know that equipment can inherit stats and bonuses from other equipment, but the RF4 crafting rules are pretty byzantine and I must have forgotten the details.

There's a way to make an extremely deadly sword with nothing but some bronze and a huge pile of turnip seeds, but I forget how.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yeah inheritance is something that just works in the initial craft, not upgrade.

The Lone Badger posted:

There's a way to make an extremely deadly sword with nothing but some bronze and a huge pile of turnip seeds, but I forget how.

probably using the level system? once you hit level 50 you start getting level bonuses and rarity bonuses which provide like some extra flat stats to what you upgrade. so if you use a bunch of level 10 seeds in your craft and also when you upgrade you can maximize that stat gain. but turnip seeds aren't really going to give you anything good in the rarity bonus.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's very complicated and you should really just find a guide.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

It was something about making a bunch of swords and repeatedly upgrading them to with turnip seeds (or any other trash item) to make a bunch of level 10 swords with crap stats. Then make a new sword and put a level 10 sword in every slot during the craft. The new weapon gets big stat bonuses for being made from a full register of level 10 items, even though those level 10 items were crap.
There were fine details about minimum levels in crafting skills and stuff that I cannot remember.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's very complicated and you should really just find a guide.

you really don't at this point lol, they just started the game

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

The Lone Badger posted:

You don't even need bronze. It can be done more or less a couple of days after you get access to crafting. I'll detail the method in a spoiler below - don't use this unless you want to trivialize most of the first 3/4 or so of the game.

So the trick is that if you have over 50 of the relevant crafting skill, and every component of the weapon/armor/shield/etc. is level 10, then you get a massive bonus to attack and damage. Funnily enough, you can both grind up the skill required to hit level 50, and forge the weapon you need pretty much at the same time.

You do need one piece of level 10 iron to start.

Begin by forging a sword. I use the one that costs 1 iron because it's cheap. Upgrade it to level 10 with whatever you want (turnip seeds, grass, whatever). Repeat this process until you have 14 garbage level 10 swords.

Now, with a skill of 50 or more in smithing, craft a sword using the level 10 piece of iron, and 5 of the level 10 swords (you can use anything that's level 10, but odds are that you're not late enough in the game to have level 10 crops). Now upgrade the sword 9 times with a level 10 sword (again, anything that is level 10 will work), and you will suddenly have the shittiest sword in the game with +750 to attack and magic attack.

Congratulations, you have now broken the first portion of the game over your knee. You can do basically the same thing with armor and shields for a massive boost to defense and magic defense that will render you virtually invulnerable for quite a decent way into the game. Eventually equipment will catch up with your inflated early game gear, and the resists and such on the equipment will start to be really relevant, but for the early-mid game, you're set.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

One of the things I forgot was that iron is the first material not bronze.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Not sure if this goes here or in the Rogue-Like thread, but anyone look at this one before? https://store.steampowered.com/app/1888450/ShopLike__The_RogueLike_Item_Shop_Experience/

I love shop titans / shop heroes and doing so without IAP sounds really appealing. Plus the reviews!

quote:

You have to love a game that will let you do things like sabotages hero's adventures to make them lose confidence and be more easily manipulated, or failing that, outright 'disappearing' them via the local syndicate. If you want to be a member of the Merchant Guild and see people as numbers, tragedies as opportunities, and laugh at the idea of filing your taxes properly, this is your game.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Lone Badger posted:

One of the things I forgot was that iron is the first material not bronze.

how ironic

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Just spent a couple days playing through DREDGE, really enjoyed it, I don't usually go for the creepy writing stuff but this one just nailed it, mechanics were solid as well, I really have no complaints. Wonder if there's any similar releases I missed over the past few years, closest I can think of is Graveyard Keeper, though the corpse quality system in that game was quite frustrating. Oh and Spiritfarer, which was fantastic.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Oh man, Nova Lands (Forager meets Factorio) is coming out in like a day.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1501610/Nova_Lands/

Brut posted:

Just spent a couple days playing through DREDGE, really enjoyed it, I don't usually go for the creepy writing stuff but this one just nailed it, mechanics were solid as well, I really have no complaints. Wonder if there's any similar releases I missed over the past few years, closest I can think of is Graveyard Keeper, though the corpse quality system in that game was quite frustrating. Oh and Spiritfarer, which was fantastic.

I dunno, man. Uh um.... Sunless Sea/Sunless Skies? Subnautica?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Megazver posted:

Steam deck verified ... sold!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Megazver posted:

Oh yeah I did everything there was to do in both Subnautica games, those are great. Haven't really heard much about those Sunless games, glancing at the Steam page doesn't quite give me the vibe that it's necessarily what I like games to lean in to, which is a solid progression of upgrades (Whether it's the town/farm/automation in Graveyard Keeper or just the expanding inventory size/fishing capabilities in Dredge), but maybe I should just give it a shot and see if I like it. To be clear I don't really need it to be creepy/horror themed, if anything, that's usually a negative for me.

Nova Lands seems super interesting as well. Appreciate the recommendations!

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Brut posted:

Oh yeah I did everything there was to do in both Subnautica games, those are great. Haven't really heard much about those Sunless games, glancing at the Steam page doesn't quite give me the vibe that it's necessarily what I like games to lean in to, which is a solid progression of upgrades (Whether it's the town/farm/automation in Graveyard Keeper or just the expanding inventory size/fishing capabilities in Dredge), but maybe I should just give it a shot and see if I like it. To be clear I don't really need it to be creepy/horror themed, if anything, that's usually a negative for me.

They're more like text RPGs about a ship captain travelling back and forth between ports. TBH you don't miss much if you read a good text LP of Sunless Sea instead of playing it.

If you just want a fun lifesim/survival game... Forager, Dragon Quest Builders 2, My Life at Portia/Sandrock, Stardew Valley, Dinkum, Travellers Rest, World End Diner, Roots of Pacha, Coral Island?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Megazver posted:

They're more like text RPGs about a ship captain travelling back and forth between ports. TBH you don't miss much if you read a good text LP of Sunless Sea instead of playing it.
Oh, yeah, definitely not what I'm looking for then.

Megazver posted:

If you just want a fun lifesim/survival game... Forager, Dragon Quest Builders 2, My Life at Portia/Sandrock, Stardew Valley, Dinkum, Travellers Rest, World End Diner, Roots of Pacha, Coral Island?
I remember bouncing off Portia super early (like an hour or two in) but can't quite remember why, I should give it another shot. Forager was fantastic. Dragon Quest Builders 2 is like level-based right? Or is that the first one? The rest of those sound interesting but it's all in early access so I'd rather wait.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Brut posted:

Oh, yeah, definitely not what I'm looking for then.

I remember bouncing off Portia super early (like an hour or two in) but can't quite remember why, I should give it another shot. Forager was fantastic. Dragon Quest Builders 2 is like level-based right? Or is that the first one? The rest of those sound interesting but it's all in early access so I'd rather wait.

It's the first DQ Builders that's level-based. DQ Builders 2 is a huge improvement on the first one, including not being level-based.

Everdream Valley drops today for the Switch and is on sale for $15. Any good or should I wait for some other farm sim instead?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

SilentChaz posted:

It's the first DQ Builders that's level-based. DQ Builders 2 is a huge improvement on the first one, including not being level-based.

Ah gotcha, thanks! I'll have to check it out at some point.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

DQB2 is like, it's something inbetween? Because you go to areas like in DQB1, but you also always return to a hub world where you can build as well, and that is kept and maintained. compared to DQB1 where you were just whisked away to a new place and could never go back, like the anime Unico

there should still be a demo of builders 2 available unless they took it down

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

The 7th Guest posted:

DQB2 is like, it's something inbetween? Because you go to areas like in DQB1, but you also always return to a hub world where you can build as well, and that is kept and maintained. compared to DQB1 where you were just whisked away to a new place and could never go back, like the anime Unico

there should still be a demo of builders 2 available unless they took it down

Looks like the demo is still up. It takes you all the way through the first chapter of the game until the boss battle, which is when it cuts off.

I caved and got Everdream Valley on Switch. Spent about ninety minutes with it so far. It's fine? You're a kid who goes to stay with their grandparents at their farm, which has fallen into disrepair after their stay at a health spa. To explain their absence, your parents have to work, so your mom drops you off and then motors off.

I didn't find the character designs to be off-putting (this is a major reason why I bounced off My Time in Portia).

The game doesn't do a great job of explaining some things.

The Switch version has mandatory motion controls for farm chores (sawing logs, milking cows, etc.) and cooking. What is this, a first-generation Wii game? The motion controls are terrible as I can't get them to work reliably beyond sawing logs. Can't milk the cow or cook at all. Really hoping the devs patch it so you can press buttons/move the analog sticks instead. I have no idea how it's supposed to work if you prefer to play with a Pro controller because the in-game tutorials show detached JoyCons for the motion controls.

Early on, you get to choose a dog companion, who helps you find animals and the like. The game says they're different breeds but they have one of two dog faces so there's not much variety beyond the coat color(s).

You have to be careful with what you're holding, because if you're holding an axe, you could destroy a broken fence instead of fixing it.

The valley isn't very populated. It's you, your grandparents and the merchant, which is nice if you just want to focus on farming and not have to worry about interpersonal relationships. (You can level up your relationship with your dog and a stray cat.)

If Grandpa doesn't have something new to tell you when you talk to him, he'll tell you a dad joke instead. :3:

The description on the eShop warns of in-app purchases, but I haven't seen anything about them in the game.

It's on sale for $15 now (marked down from $25) and I gotta say, so far, it's not worth it. Those motion controls are frustrating garbage. Wait for a lower price or at least for the devs to patch that poo poo.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Yeah I played a little bit of Everdream and I think it's very cute and worth fifteen bucks but it's not going to be the 3D Stardew everyone really kinda wants. It's adorable.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

HopperUK posted:

Yeah I played a little bit of Everdream and I think it's very cute and worth fifteen bucks but it's not going to be the 3D Stardew everyone really kinda wants. It's adorable.

If you want 3D Stardew, just play Coral Island.

I've been working my way through it, and while it's far from complete, it is a very good game. I was going to write up a full review when I finished the available content, but I'm close enough to the end I might as well give my impressions now.

First is that, mechanically, it is very much 3D Stardew. The details of farming, mining, etc will all feel very familiar. For me this was a good thing, but some people might be looking for more innovation, I dunno.

Next, the negatives: The game is still in EA, and while there's a good amount of content already, you will run into places where you can't progress any further until a future update. Most of what's in the game is very polished, but there are a few minor bits that need another pass. I've only had one crash, and one other bug where I got stuck until the day ended. That's still more than in Stardew, though.

My biggest issue after that is the controls. At first swing speed for your tools and in combat feels slow and clunky. This improves with tool quality, skill levels, and a ring you can find, and by the end of the early game it feels okay and by late game it's fast and feels great. I still think this is a poor design decision, though, because things feel worst right when you're starting and forming your impression of the game. Combat always feels a little clunky since you can't cancel out of a swing to dodge, but luckily it's easy enough that this doesn't matter, so I just ignore it and push through. It isn't like Stardew where you have to be at least halfway decent at the deeper levels. There's also a few tricks from Stardew in the controls that they didn't replicate, which feels weird when you hold down a button expecting to harvest or plant faster. I haven't found any tricks to speed up planting, but for harvesting at least you can use your scythe on anything, not just wheat and grass, and it'll harvest without damaging plants that give repeat fruit.

I'm also not a huge fan of the fishing minigame, which is surprisingly challenging before you skill up and buy higher quality gear, but it's not bad or anything. I just don't like it as much as others I've played.

The positives: I really like the island environment. I think I even prefer it to Stardew, if only a little bit. I'm not sure why, to be honest; something about the graphics or the setup just feel relaxing and fun to me.

I'm also a big fan of the characters. The designs are great, and the game manages to do a lot with (currently) relatively limited dialogue. There are more, both dateable and in general, than in Stardew and I think it contributes a lot to making the town feel alive.

As I said previously, most of the farming mechanics are basically copied from Stardew, so those feel great. Fishing is a bit mediocre, but they've added bug catching and diving as additional activities. Bug catching is fun (and profitable) to do as you run around on other tasks, and diving is essentially an entire additional part of the game. Clearing trash underwater (using the scythe) should probably feel repetitive, but I instead found it satisfying and rewarding.

There are also a ton of collectibles. I have almost 200 separate pieces dropped off at the museum, and the only category I've completed is bug catching, which is the smallest and easiest. It's not mandatory for success either, so if hunting down tons of artifacts and fossils isn't your thing that's okay. There's also the chance to buy those from the black market for money.

Finally, one thing I really like is that there are a lot of fast travel stations, and more open up with offerings to the goddess (the Community Center equivalent) past the initial offering that unlocks the system. it makes it easy to zip around the island and get tasks done quickly.

Overall I really enjoy the game and am looking forward to future updates with additional content.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
That sounds pretty dope. I'll probably wait for 1.0, though.

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Speaking of 3D farm sims, this chat reminded that there was a 3D farm sim that was getting published by Square Enix back in the day. I think it was being made by a SEA developer, it definitely wasn't Harvestella. I think it was called Re: Fantasy or something? I can't find any info on it any more, does anyone know the name of that game or what happened to it?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mysticblade posted:

Speaking of 3D farm sims, this chat reminded that there was a 3D farm sim that was getting published by Square Enix back in the day. I think it was being made by a SEA developer, it definitely wasn't Harvestella. I think it was called Re: Fantasy or something? I can't find any info on it any more, does anyone know the name of that game or what happened to it?

Only thing I can think of is Various Daylife?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1897050/VARIOUS_DAYLIFE/

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Re:Fantasy is a fantasy personalike by the Persona team. It ain't what you're lookin' for

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Log082 posted:

If you want 3D Stardew, just play Coral Island.

I've been working my way through it, and while it's far from complete, it is a very good game. I was going to write up a full review when I finished the available content, but I'm close enough to the end I might as well give my impressions now.

First is that, mechanically, it is very much 3D Stardew. The details of farming, mining, etc will all feel very familiar. For me this was a good thing, but some people might be looking for more innovation, I dunno.

Next, the negatives: The game is still in EA, and while there's a good amount of content already, you will run into places where you can't progress any further until a future update. Most of what's in the game is very polished, but there are a few minor bits that need another pass. I've only had one crash, and one other bug where I got stuck until the day ended. That's still more than in Stardew, though.

My biggest issue after that is the controls. At first swing speed for your tools and in combat feels slow and clunky. This improves with tool quality, skill levels, and a ring you can find, and by the end of the early game it feels okay and by late game it's fast and feels great. I still think this is a poor design decision, though, because things feel worst right when you're starting and forming your impression of the game. Combat always feels a little clunky since you can't cancel out of a swing to dodge, but luckily it's easy enough that this doesn't matter, so I just ignore it and push through. It isn't like Stardew where you have to be at least halfway decent at the deeper levels. There's also a few tricks from Stardew in the controls that they didn't replicate, which feels weird when you hold down a button expecting to harvest or plant faster. I haven't found any tricks to speed up planting, but for harvesting at least you can use your scythe on anything, not just wheat and grass, and it'll harvest without damaging plants that give repeat fruit.

I'm also not a huge fan of the fishing minigame, which is surprisingly challenging before you skill up and buy higher quality gear, but it's not bad or anything. I just don't like it as much as others I've played.

The positives: I really like the island environment. I think I even prefer it to Stardew, if only a little bit. I'm not sure why, to be honest; something about the graphics or the setup just feel relaxing and fun to me.

I'm also a big fan of the characters. The designs are great, and the game manages to do a lot with (currently) relatively limited dialogue. There are more, both dateable and in general, than in Stardew and I think it contributes a lot to making the town feel alive.

As I said previously, most of the farming mechanics are basically copied from Stardew, so those feel great. Fishing is a bit mediocre, but they've added bug catching and diving as additional activities. Bug catching is fun (and profitable) to do as you run around on other tasks, and diving is essentially an entire additional part of the game. Clearing trash underwater (using the scythe) should probably feel repetitive, but I instead found it satisfying and rewarding.

There are also a ton of collectibles. I have almost 200 separate pieces dropped off at the museum, and the only category I've completed is bug catching, which is the smallest and easiest. It's not mandatory for success either, so if hunting down tons of artifacts and fossils isn't your thing that's okay. There's also the chance to buy those from the black market for money.

Finally, one thing I really like is that there are a lot of fast travel stations, and more open up with offerings to the goddess (the Community Center equivalent) past the initial offering that unlocks the system. it makes it easy to zip around the island and get tasks done quickly.

Overall I really enjoy the game and am looking forward to future updates with additional content.

Totally agreed! I played it a while ago when EA first came to Gamepass, and I really enjoyed it. It's super promising, and I stopped fairly early on after I knew I liked it because I wanted to wait for its full release, since I knew I'd burn out playing the EA version.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

Mysticblade posted:

Re:Legend, and while it is technically in 1.1, the reality is that they slapped a 1.1 label onto an early access game and washed their hands of it. To be fair, I haven't put much time into it since the "release," but it was definitely stuck in development hell for a while there and I think they just kind of pushed it out and called it done.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Re: Legend was fun enough, but even a minimal investment in farming gave you enough money to buy everything buyable by the end of the first season. After that it became something more like an adventure game where you could farm if you wanted to but there was no real reason to do so. I wanted to like because it seemed like they were trying to make a cross between pokemon and harvest moon which could have been really cool. Neither half was particularly well executed though.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2111170/STORY_OF_SEASONS_A_Wonderful_Life/

Are these games any good?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
trying to decide a switch farming game to play. I've done Stardew many times and Pioneers of Olive Town. Not a big rune factory fan and I thought My Time at Portia was ok. Any ideas? Was considering doing POOT again but maybe I should try the Wonderful Life remake

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
They're not all necessarily farming games (like My Life in Portia), but Littlewood, Graveyard Keeper, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Forager, Wylde Flowers are all fun.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Marvelous is the company that made the original Harvest Moon games. They basically created the genre. That said, I've been disappointed in the Story of Seasons games that have released since Stardew Valley came out and haven't tried that one yet.

I don't expect it to have anything major wrong with it, but if it follows previous releases it's likely to be missing many quality of life improvements SV made to the genre. Especially since this particular release is a remake of a Gamecube game that was, at the time, enormously popular. Here's a more detailed review: https://www.ign.com/articles/story-of-seasons-a-wonderful-life-review

AARD VARKMAN posted:

trying to decide a switch farming game to play. I've done Stardew many times and Pioneers of Olive Town. Not a big rune factory fan and I thought My Time at Portia was ok. Any ideas? Was considering doing POOT again but maybe I should try the Wonderful Life remake

If you enjoyed Pioneers of Olive Town I would expect you'd enjoy the Wonderful Life remake.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

A Wonderful Life was definitely an interesting game (I played it on Gamecube, so take what I'm saying here with a grain of salt). The big thing it did, if I remember correctly, is actually have the characters age up over time. There were timeskips built in between years, and you'd actually play the life of the farmer instead of living in an eternal and unchanging limbo. Livestock were a big deal, and there was also some sort of crop hybridization system that had some neat stuff going on. Apparently optimal play no longer involves murdering your goat with an axe anymore, so that's a plus in the new version.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Anyone have any experience getting Atelier Ryza running on the steam deck? It’s half off this week and seems like a good pick up

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dirk the Average posted:

A Wonderful Life was definitely an interesting game (I played it on Gamecube, so take what I'm saying here with a grain of salt). The big thing it did, if I remember correctly, is actually have the characters age up over time. There were timeskips built in between years, and you'd actually play the life of the farmer instead of living in an eternal and unchanging limbo. Livestock were a big deal, and there was also some sort of crop hybridization system that had some neat stuff going on. Apparently optimal play no longer involves murdering your goat with an axe anymore, so that's a plus in the new version.

A Wonderful Life was a very experimental title, with some great character designs and a neat concept. The problem is the experimental stuff, like the more realistic cow milk system or the field fertilization system... mostly didn't work out, because it just wasn't all that fun. The stuff that did work, like crop grading and different cow variety breeding, was iterated on in later installments, while the stuff that didn't... well, there's a reason you only find stuff like the most boring mine in the entire series in AWL.

The central gimmick of the town actually aging is interesting... in theory. The problem is the original game had no festivals, you only got new neighbors in once after the first year, and the character events are way, way too sparse for how goddamn long you are expected to play the game for the aging to actually matter.

I love the character designs, I love the idea, but AWL was always so goddamn tedious and dull to play, and from the reviews I read it sounds like they didn't do enough to really solve that tedium. Which makes sense, because that would require basically an entire overhaul of the core mechanics, not just a bit of sanding off rough edges here and there.

In other release news, One Lonely Outpost released to EA yesterday. I was interested in this one because I dig the idea of farming and building a community on an alien world. Unfortunately, it seems to follow in the new SoS games trends of taking for god drat ever for the mechanics to become interesting. It was almost two in-game weeks before another character moved in, and once I quickly finished all the easy quests, I just spent that time watering the few seeds you get, and exhausting and refining all the available ores in the starting areas.

Hopefully it starts to pick up the pace.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Graveyard Keeper (with DLCs) if you haven't played it is really good, as is Spiritfarer. They're not strictly farming games (though both definitely contain farming) but I think it's the same vibe.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Megazver posted:

Littlewood

I liked Littlewood - cute little game where you help a bunch of villagers build their cute little houses in your town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I played Littlewood for a good while until I exhausted almost everything it had to offer, then I realized I ran out of excuses to delay deciding which romantic interest I'd raised to their final heart event I wanted to marry. So I stopped playing!!