Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

mbt posted:

theres a mod that dynamically generates class images based on major and minor skills

remember this screen you see for 5 seconds? theres a mod for that

That's a good mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I have an extremely janky setup that needs a lot of testing, but if this last component works it should now be possible to walk up to any unowned inorganic container and pick it up and bring it along with you.

The ui looks like a steamy turd & I only have one placeholder inventory icon & I'm only like 60% certain it will still function if you save then reload or try to move containers outside of their cells, but it doesn't crash.

I got interrupted before tackling this last phase, but unless I introduce more problems you should be completely fine to grab a shitload of crates & build a stairwell, or just snag a few things to organize your ashfall camp & poo poo like that. You can also rename individual containers but honestly there are enough different kinds there's almost not a point.

e: no it's hosed, there's something super wrong with how i thought references worked. urn_ash0000000000 is not really the reference i'm supposed to be grabbing i think

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 03:42 on May 27, 2023

Captain Theron
Mar 22, 2010

So I've recently finished modding Morrowind using this guide and I'm getting terrible performance with open Morrowind. Like 25 fps in Balmora on a 3090 with dips to 16 at times. This is with a bunch of shadow and water settings turned low. Is this just how Morrowind is, given it's a janky 20 year old game or am I missing something?

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

Captain Theron posted:

So I've recently finished modding Morrowind using this guide and I'm getting terrible performance with open Morrowind. Like 25 fps in Balmora on a 3090 with dips to 16 at times. This is with a bunch of shadow and water settings turned low. Is this just how Morrowind is, given it's a janky 20 year old game or am I missing something?
Aww poo poo, I clicked his link and now I want to reinstall and spend a week installing mods again :suicide:

gently caress

FUUUUCK

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Captain Theron posted:

No, I used this same mod guide earlier this year with a 4090/5900x and got slightly-higher but still staggeringly low framerates. OpenMW is pretty much your sole option if you want high FPS modded Morrowind.

edit: nvm, can't read

Cross-Section fucked around with this message at 16:52 on May 31, 2023

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
What kind of fps does unmodded Morrowind have these days? Or a very lightly modded game?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Node posted:

What kind of fps does unmodded Morrowind have these days? Or a very lightly modded game?

I don't know uncapped (have an fps limiter on) but I never drop below 144 except in dense tr cities, then it's 90 or 100

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Captain Theron posted:

Why do people do this to themselves.

Bro you NEED keg drip and lantern mod and log flame effects.

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
Open mw is by far the least janky Bethesda game ever made given the fact it was made by people that actually know how to program (not Bethesda)

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Does OpenMW support all the new cool LUA mods yet? That was a dealbreaker for me

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

a7m2 posted:

Does OpenMW support all the new cool LUA mods yet? That was a dealbreaker for me

no

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Captain Theron posted:

It’s probably something to do with the shaders or distant land maybe, skimming that guide none of the actual content mods seem to be stuff that would tank openmw performance that much.

- Try turning off per-pixel lighting, if it’s anything like the MGE one it tends to murder performance. I have a 3070 and I play with that off.

- Try fiddling with the distant land view distance, too high and the amount of draw calls will destroy performance even on modern CPUs. I also think it makes the game worse if it’s too high since the landscapes were designed with visual occlusion in mind. The vanilla fog is too aggressive but it’s best to not go crazy with it.

N.b. I haven’t used OpenMW much since they added these features, maybe their per-pixel lighting is more performant than MGE’s. Reining in the distant land is always a good shout tho

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
after i went through my install and unfuckled it I'm running like 700 mods and the only places I get any fps hit are sadrith mora because i knowingly put too many mods in one place there and otherwise rarely go below 30

you should not be getting fps drops basically and if you are something is Very Wrong

be wary of superhuge texture mods that give every single individual stupid item 4800x4800 textures with normal mapping and bump mapping and collegiate mapping and freestyle rapping that was the biggest source of fps drain for me

i had this one imperial texture mod and WITH it i was literally crashing anytime i went near old ebonheart because the memory draw for it was too much for morrowind to even use. just using intelligent textures the load went from "literally all your memory, loving die" to "memory monitor doesn't even budge"

e: also that list recommends morag tong secret identity which i really wouldn't casualy recommend, it makes you get expelled for committing crimes which yeah the morag tong technically do say that once or twice but like, morag tong content is almost nonexistent in general and if you are only allowed to do morag tong content in a playthrough be ready for like a 4 hour playthrough and then the game's over

also they don't recommend mdmd making the list automatically mid /srs

FlocksOfMice fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 31, 2023

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

FlocksOfMice posted:

you should make a writeup on mdmd balance and strategies on how to make satisfying tes3 encounters. I have people in tr asking how to make strong enemies without just adding lots of health or damage and I've got nothing but vague platitudes of "curate their spell list and give them potions and abilities"

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

mbt posted:

you should make a writeup on mdmd balance and strategies on how to make satisfying tes3 encounters. I have people in tr asking how to make strong enemies without just adding lots of health or damage and I've got nothing but vague platitudes of "curate their spell list and give them potions and abilities"

Honestly? yeah I can do that I spent a long time on Morrowind balance I have a lot to say about it sure

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

mbt posted:

I don't know uncapped (have an fps limiter on) but I never drop below 144 except in dense tr cities, then it's 90 or 100

No poo poo, that's great. Is that because of MGE? Or is it attributed mostly to a small mod list?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Node posted:

No poo poo, that's great. Is that because of MGE? Or is it attributed mostly to a small mod list?

all of the above. i run intelligent textures as my main texture replacer with 3 cells of draw distance.
avoid superfluous additions like chimney smoke or things that add more clutter to external cells.

better cities of morrowind is basically all you need if you want a cooler vvardenfell

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I think if you have a modern computer (as in newer than since Skyrim came out 11 years ago) Morrowind runs fine unless you gently caress about with way too many graphics mods.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
So I've been half rear end posting about ~My Mod~ without getting poo poo for results for a while now.

Looking it over again I'm gonna have to just face facts and do some normal lua tutorials. I find it pretty apprehensible but I'm clearly doing something wrong, structurally.

For now what I did was replace most comments with log outputs literally talking through explaining what I'm trying to do and showing the real results of what happens, this seems like a new thing that wasn't there when I started and I like the logs a lot.

For some reason it doesn't always log to console, so that's an indicator I got a problem, but the Iog file always works and has revealed that some objects are being created with mega ultra precise weights, like 1.6000000000000259, I might need to manually round those into something coherent.

The other thing is references. I'm absolutely convinced I'm handling references right enough to work most of the time, except I am doing it wrong enough to botch it some times. So I need to also read up on the creation kit manual if there is one I can find. It ALWAYS fucks up if there's a cell transition now, which it didn't before. I might be storing or recovering safe handles incorrectly, or missing a step. Need to double check I'm marking them as modified.

So this means I also need to hunt around for mods that mess around with these things & try to compare. Does anybody know of some off the top of their head? Mods that use lua to move things around the world?

Also, does anyone have opinions on how you would want the weights & values of empty containers to work? Imagine going into Arrille's and being like "yeah I need an empty sack, a small chest, and a crate."

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the Iog file always works and has revealed that some objects are being created with mega ultra precise weights, like 1.6000000000000259, I might need to manually round those into something coherent.

this is just normal floating point precision error and occurs in every programming language.
for the rest of it i would suggest asking in the mwse mmc channel. i'm not 100% sure on what you're trying to do, maybe post a code file somewhere

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

So I'm slowly making my way through Sotha Sil Expanded and I'm really impressed what they managed to put together considering it was released and last updated around 10 years ago. Some cool effects and locations, to me. But to be fair I haven't really tried a large content mod before. I'm using a guide to speed things up a little and there's an impressive number of side quests, secrets and artifacts too.

I'm using the revised version that lets you progress from the Clockwork City without completing the main quests there but still decided to do them all. Only something is broken and I can't get the Arboretum quest to start. It's ok though, I need to finish it up so I can get started on TR.

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
Has anyone tried tes3mp recently? Does a server still need custom scripts to sync scripted quests like the stronghold or the firemoth boat, or is that handled out of the box now?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

mbt posted:

this is just normal floating point precision error and occurs in every programming language.
for the rest of it i would suggest asking in the mwse mmc channel. i'm not 100% sure on what you're trying to do, maybe post a code file somewhere

pretty much
  • when you look at any unowned normal container like a crate or chest or something a panel is created with a "pack up button" & the option to rename it. This works fine enough.
  • you hit pack up and it examines the contents and creates a dummy misc item which has the money value of the contents & the total weight. Has the same mesh and looks exactly like the real container except i have a placeholder inventory icon. This works alright i think.
  • this gets added to your inventory and then information about the original container object is tacked onto this item so that we can manipulate it later. This "appears" to work like I want. It's supposed to be the reference so we can move and enable.
  • disable the container & leave menu mode. This works.
    then whenever you leave menu mode
  • destroy the UI panel if it is up. This works.
  • look to see if one of these dummy objects are laying around on the ground. If it is, look at the information on it to find the original real container, and set its position to match. I have this all hosed up.
  • Destroy the dummy object & enable the container. This only works if you don't leave the cell the container was originally in. If you leave, it crashes the game.

What i did for testing was i just made it so that as soon as you drop the item it does the delete/move/enable so here's a log of me moving the fargoth ring barrel:
code:
[22:34:48.429] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuContentsActivated
[22:34:48.429] [Containment: TRACE]  Validating...
[22:34:48.429] [Containment: TRACE]   Validation passed, creating menu.
[22:34:48.430] [Containment: TRACE]  Checking container name...
[22:34:50.204] [Containment: TRACE] OnPackButtonClicked
[22:34:50.204] [Containment: TRACE]  Computing attributes...
[22:34:50.204] [Containment: TRACE]   ID: C1685154890_chargen barrel fati
[22:34:50.204] [Containment: TRACE]   Weight & Value: 5.5 9.5
[22:34:50.204] [Containment: TRACE]  Creating object...
[22:34:50.205] [Containment: TRACE]  Adding item to inventory...
[22:34:50.214] [Containment: TRACE]  Adding data to item...
[22:34:50.216] [Containment: TRACE]   chargen barrel fatigue00000000 ----------------------------------------------- this is the tostring() of the get safe handle function, seems logging will piss and poo poo itself if you don't tostring everything
[22:34:50.216] [Containment: TRACE]  Disabling container...
[22:34:50.407] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuExit
[22:34:50.407] [Containment: TRACE]  Destroying menu...
[22:34:53.662] [Containment: TRACE] onItemDropped
[22:34:53.662] [Containment: TRACE]  Dropped item: C1685154890_chargen barrel fati chargen barrel fatigue00000000 -- this is the dummy item and then the attached info, should be the real barrel
[22:34:53.662] [Containment: TRACE]  Moving...
[22:34:54.675] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuExit
I move it around a few times, mess with it, seems normal. Then i run off to some random tomb.
code:
[22:35:43.157] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuContentsActivated ------------------------------------- me looking at the tax collector
[22:35:43.157] [Containment: TRACE]  Validating...
[22:35:43.157] [Containment: TRACE]   Validation failed.
[22:35:44.746] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuExit
[22:37:18.704] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuContentsActivated
[22:37:18.704] [Containment: TRACE]  Validating...
[22:37:18.704] [Containment: TRACE]   Validation passed, creating menu.
[22:37:18.705] [Containment: TRACE]  Checking container name...
[22:37:21.037] [Containment: TRACE] OnPackButtonClicked
[22:37:21.037] [Containment: TRACE]  Computing attributes...
[22:37:21.037] [Containment: TRACE]   ID: C1685155041_urn_ash0000000000
[22:37:21.037] [Containment: TRACE]   Weight & Value: 1.2000000029802 3
[22:37:21.037] [Containment: TRACE]  Creating object...
[22:37:21.038] [Containment: TRACE]  Adding item to inventory...
[22:37:21.047] [Containment: TRACE]  Adding data to item...
[22:37:21.051] [Containment: TRACE]   urn_ash0000000000
[22:37:21.051] [Containment: TRACE]  Disabling container...
[22:37:21.210] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuExit
[22:37:21.210] [Containment: TRACE]  Destroying menu...
[22:37:31.783] [Containment: TRACE] onItemDropped
[22:37:31.783] [Containment: TRACE]  Dropped item: C1685155041_urn_ash0000000000 urn_ash00
[22:37:31.783] [Containment: TRACE]  Moving...
[22:37:32.550] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuExit -------------------------------------------------- worked fine in tomb
[22:37:33.785] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuContentsActivated
[22:37:33.785] [Containment: TRACE]  Validating...
[22:37:33.785] [Containment: TRACE]   Validation passed, creating menu.
[22:37:33.786] [Containment: TRACE]  Checking container name...
[22:37:35.802] [Containment: TRACE] OnPackButtonClicked
[22:37:35.802] [Containment: TRACE]  Computing attributes...
[22:37:35.802] [Containment: TRACE]   ID: C1685155055_urn_ash0000000000
[22:37:35.802] [Containment: TRACE]   Weight & Value: 1.2000000029802 3
[22:37:35.802] [Containment: TRACE]  Creating object...
[22:37:35.802] [Containment: TRACE]  Adding item to inventory...
[22:37:35.812] [Containment: TRACE]  Adding data to item...
[22:37:35.814] [Containment: TRACE]   urn_ash0000000000
[22:37:35.815] [Containment: TRACE]  Disabling container...
[22:37:35.959] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuExit
[22:37:35.959] [Containment: TRACE]  Destroying menu...
[22:37:41.777] [Containment: TRACE] onItemDropped ----------------------------------------------- this is outside the door
[22:37:41.777] [Containment: TRACE]  Dropped item: C1685155055_urn_ash0000000000 urn_ash00
[22:37:41.777] [Containment: TRACE]  Moving...
[22:37:42.941] [Containment: TRACE] onMenuExit 

Morrowind has crashed! To help improve game stability, send MWSE_Minidump.dmp and mwse.log to NullCascade@gmail.com or to NullCascade#1010 on Discord.
Additional support can be found in the #mwse channel at the Morrowind Modding Community Discord: https://discord.me/mwmods
MWSE version: 2.1.0-3225
Build date: 20230525
Memory usage: 298450944 bytes.
Lua traceback at time of crash:
stack traceback:
MiniDump creation successful.

No idea wtf is going on with these extra zeroes in the references, that's a lead i need to follow. It doesn't even have the exact same number of trailing zeroes! I gotta get the fundamentals down better before working on this more. If you can't serialize the safe handle i'm gonna have to rethink this.

e: lol if i'm supposed to be marking the container as modified, then storing it's ID, then recovering the reference from the ID

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 22:14 on May 31, 2023

Captain Theron
Mar 22, 2010

FlocksOfMice posted:

Oh I've got MDMD.

Thanks everyone, I'll give those a try when I get home. I don't think it's memory so much, as the graphics card memory is only half used, but maybe shaders or per pixel lighting.

NiftyBottle
Jan 1, 2009

radical
I’m just throwing this out there as a person who does not make Morrowind mods: in Skyrim, deleting a reference (instead of disabling it) can cause ctds when something tries to load it or touch it or whatever, and if you were modding Skyrim I’d tell you to check that. But I truly don’t know whether that is relevant to Morrowind.

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?

mbt posted:

Seconding this. MMC discord is where the dudes who make MWSE hang out. If anyone can help, it’s them

I’m pulling for ya. I’ve wanted a good lua portable containers mod for years

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Have an update.
  • It works. You can move containers between cells fine now, rename them, add and remove stuff from them, crap like that. I think i was accidentally moving it around into the wrong cell somehow??? whatever i redid it and it's gone from silently failing to fixed.
  • It crashes less reliably but pretty constantly now. Exception Code 0xc00000005 The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access. Heap information Not Present
  • It also crashes every time you exit the game after having packed up any container and put it back down on the ground, with the same error.
  • When I comment out the line that deletes the dummy item, both crashes stop.
  • There are a few other weird bugs still, but it mostly functions normally except that saving, quitting, and loading breaks all your precious containers and they can never be opened once this happens. You lose access to all the poo poo in there unless you remember the precise exact thing and know how to enable it via the console.
  • Unfortunately, or fortunately, skeletons count as containers and can be used as mobile storage. Technically this mod could be used to harvest and replant plants, but guild chests might be implemented as "plants" that "grow" supplies.
  • There is something stupid going on with funerary urns and they always float like a foot or three off the ground.
So obviously I am doing references incorrectly. First, NiftyBottle is right, it even has a huge warning about deleting objects. Second, I was I think maybe right when I mentioned that you can't serialize references, I think I do need to be storing the ID and then grabbing the reference via the ID. Alternately, I need to store it as something like container:__tojson() and then flip it back to normal when it's time to get the reference?

My next step has gotta be figuring out how to correctly deal with this. I'm pretty sure what it's doing is what I was trying to have it do: Scan the container, create the misc item based off the container, insert a copy of the item into the player's inventory, add the tracking info for the real container to that, deactivate the real container. The intention is then when the player puts the dummy item down it will seamlessly pull a switcheroo and move the real container to that spot and then clean up the dummies. This final part is broken.

I think what will happen if I don't correctly manage these misc items is that every single time the player packs the container up for transport, it will create a new base item which will eventually crap up the save with all these entries which will never again be used. I either need to cleanly destroy the instanced item and then the base item(?), or figure something else out. I wanted to do it this way because I have no idea what weird containers they may have modded in. The other drawback is besides the fact i have it hosed up and broken, it repeats some steps every time the player decides they wanna move a thing.

What I might want to do instead is when a new container's encountered and packed up the mod will start building up a dictionary of base items which then are pulled from to make instanced items. This will maybe reduce the amount of steps needed as the player builds up the item database, because I can probably share this across saves, and even set it up ahead of time in a couple different ways. I might be able to do it by trying to pull from the dictionary and if that fails then add in an entry, or maybe there's a way to traverse across every tes3container that isn't some insane pain in the rear end which will open a can of worms.

I also super dislike how i have the button implemented, the function that triggers when it gets clicked feels super weird looking at it and i'm over here registering onButtonClicked every time the UI panel is created and then not unregistering it when it is destroyed. I'm p sure what I'm supposed to be doing here is creating the menu in init and then doing an enable/disable or something.

Once I get this reference situation fixed the next thing is going to be fixing up how the movements are triggered so that it works more smoothly, then fixing the UI so it doesn't look like poo poo from an rear end, and doing some other basic quality things. If I can do that, then i was thinking of doing some bonus stuff. All way down the line, once I get it basically functionally working then that can be looked at.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

You should ask the mmc and watch someone like greatness7 give you one line of code that fixes all of your crashes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah I know all my inventory icons are like g7weap.dds, I was just spitballing

Captain Theron
Mar 22, 2010

Captain Theron posted:

Oh I've got MDMD.

Thanks everyone, I'll give those a try when I get home. I don't think it's memory so much, as the graphics card memory is only half used, but maybe shaders or per pixel lighting.

So turning on threaded optimisation in the nvidia control panel actually seems to be the trick here, if anyone ever has the same problem.

God I love Morrowind, it's just such a fully realised place. I just love how messy and complicated it is, how no faction is completely good or evil, they're so much more complex. The Dunmer are simultaneously the victims of exploitative colonialism from the Empire, and the oppressors of untold numbers of enslaved beast folk. The empire is extracting as many resources as fast as they can while also providing education and services to people and bring about the messiah. The Tribunal probably murdered their leader and are huge egotistical assholes, but they do look after the Dunmer and protect them from Dagoth. It's just so much more interesting than the generic fantasy of Skyrim or Oblivion.

Jimmy Noskill
Nov 5, 2010

Just the other day a mod was released allowing characters to make in-game paintings. It's absolutely insane what modders are doing with this twenty year old game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuOElGZbSgY

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
loving unreal

So there is a library of some kind that can be used to generate textures from existing objects then...

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Does this reduce my FPS to 5? Nevermind, I don't care

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

Welp, I can't progress to The Imperfect in SSE. Some script won't fire or the teleporter can't be activated just before the boss arena. Think I'm going to have to install the CS to troubleshoot this. I guess I could also try it without the Retracted version, although I think it only changes this before and in the Clockwork City.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

Welp, I can't progress to The Imperfect in SSE. Some script won't fire or the teleporter can't be activated just before the boss arena. Think I'm going to have to install the CS to troubleshoot this. I guess I could also try it without the Retracted version, although I think it only changes this before and in the Clockwork City.

correct. i only had problems with the intro to the city being too long, i saw the scripting of the main town and said ah gently caress this

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

Right. I found the script in the CS but couldn't get it to run in-game anyway. But I could no-clip my way into the chamber of The Imperfect and start another script from there, which initiated the boss fight. Quite fun to make use of all your potions and gear that you've collected in that fight and against Almalexia. Overall though, even though I think it made sense lore-wise to have this crazy dimension with cyborgs and lasers, the size of it all made it feel disjointed from the core game. Still a very impressive mod and I know I missed a lot of side quests and artifacts.

I killed Gaenor right after I came back, for good measure. I think this concludes my play with Swims-with-fishes the Argonian and I can move on to TR!

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

Trip report from TR
After experiencing Vvardenfell culture in the form of Seyda Neen and Balmora, Tsabhi the kahjiit smith, decided to take Caius' money and kindly said gently caress off to get on the nearest boat to the mainland. She ended up in Firewatch.

After hearing about the corrupt local legion, she opted to join the Fighters guild and was subsequently seen fleeing from the house next door, after being slashed up by a Clannfear.

We'll see how well suited Firewatch is to a lvl 1 character. Fun times though! More Morrowind!

secondhand dog
Sep 10, 2009

I just recently started TR (and a modded experience in general) for the first time a month ago, and I've been loving it. I'm always impressed when mods avoid sticking out as custom content and instead mesh nicely with the vanilla game.

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
Yeah TR is absurdly good how it adds like another game's worth+ of content for free.

I finally got a chance to host and play the first session of a tes3mp game with friends, and it's super seamless how well it works now. The devs even have a docker image so hosting it on linux was a breeze. We ran through the puzzlebox dwemer ruin and had no connection or desync issues at all. From what I read it seems like they've even got the scripted quests working properly now as well like the house strongholds etc. The only hacky thing that I had to do before we got going was install a custom script for refreshing vendor gold because that's not implemented.

I loaded up our mod pack with TR as well so we have so much to play with if we stick with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Anybody know what this kind of error means? I don't... think I changed anything in the modpack I downloaded but now whenever I try to load a save this happens. Is it related to load order problems?

And if so is there a way to pull just like, the load order file out of a wabbajack thing rather than trying to redownload the entire pack?