Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Bolsheviks forced peace and massive concessions, he is talking about them. The kadets & every other party wanted and did keep on fighting.

You're a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

John Charity Spring posted:

no you want to start as far away as possible so that you can rally the disloyal vassals and their levies during your march to the royal palace
timed it perfectly. planting season is ending just in time for the levies to be raised.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1672466328760770561#m
Carl Zha is CIA confirmed

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
You know Putin's pissed because he patterns so many of his actions after George W. as way of having plausible precedent, but Blackwater never staged a revolt in Iraq.

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

just lol if putin manages to lose russia to a pmc

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Bolsheviks forced peace and massive concessions, he is talking about them. The kadets & every other party wanted and did keep on fighting.

Prigozin is not advocating for peace, his complaint is that Russia is not total warring enough

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Prigozhin, who I do not support, has tried to overthrow his government. Which is more than I can say for the flimsy insurrection allegations leveled by MSNBC shitlibs for political witch hunts.

By Glenn Greenwald

The hypocritical libs were crying in anguish at the sight of angry conservatives invading the American capitol, but now they're cheering it on in Russia.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

He started the war by saying it was Lenin's fault for creating Ukraine, and is now comparing his disloyal insane PMC leader to the Bolsheviks, I'm starting to think this Putin guy isn't an ally to the left.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

He started the war by saying it was Lenin's fault for creating Ukraine, and is now comparing his disloyal insane PMC leader to the Bolsheviks, I'm starting to think this Putin guy isn't an ally to the left.

no liberal is an ally to the left

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lostconfused posted:

You're a moron.

nope.

Cheatum the Evil Midget posted:

Prigozin is not advocating for peace, his complaint is that Russia is not total warring enough

its not a very good analogy, but putin never misses an opportunity to jab at the soviets.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

i can fix him

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

150 - 400 vehicles? So a couple of thousand soldiers, max?

Moscow has a population of 12 million lol.

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Putin's only allies are love, secret glances, long walks on the beach, meaningful conversations in front of an open fire, and gentle kisses

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Only if that means America is Babylon.

not a chance

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Frosted Flake posted:

This was all because Russia is a neoliberal state and couldn't just go to war, but instead had to launch a Special Military Operation not-war, and use not-soldiers to fight it.

blowback to the future, the future of war

Godlessdonut posted:

The hypocritical libs were crying in anguish at the sight of angry conservatives invading the American capitol, but now they're cheering it on in Russia.

blowback is a funny thing

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

This war has truly been a disaster for Russia. The war has been stalemated, Finland and Sweden are joining NATO, and now the government has an internal rebellion to deal with. Putin and his allies are truly morons

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Godlessdonut posted:

quote:

It's wild how Wagner are now the good guys

We've literally drawn a morality line with putin at one end and everyone else being better the further away they are

Not to be taken as sympathetic to the current state of discourse

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I can't believe the criminal mercenaries would do this

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Red and Black posted:

This war has truly been a disaster for Russia. The war has been stalemated, Finland and Sweden are joining NATO, and now the government has an internal rebellion to deal with. Putin and his allies are truly morons

Bring back GW Bush and the mission accomplished carrier.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pistol_Pete posted:

150 - 400 vehicles? So a couple of thousand soldiers, max?

Moscow has a population of 12 million lol.

didn't isis take mosul with a couple hundred guys? lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
I guess it really is the third rome

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Lostconfused posted:

You're a moron.

He’s right, Putin can only be referring to the Bolsheviks

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

No poo poo, you're to stupid to know how stupid you are idiot.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

stir up trouble posted:

putin drank too much cum, and is dead

Lucky...

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Red and Black posted:

it'll be better than ever once Wagner are in charge and kick off a proper war

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

The337th posted:

it'll be better than ever once Wagner are in charge and kick off a proper war

:yeah:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lostconfused posted:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Where's Far West Ltd when you need em

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000

Red and Black posted:

Yeah meanwhile Ukraine and the west are doing great

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

One of the funnier things about Putin is that Yeltsin selected him as his successor to help him avoid retribution (it didn't work), and Yeltsin got into office thanks to some extremely squirrely election results that were very likely rigged with America's help.

Like pretty much all of the bad things in the world, Putin is America's fault.

America, the single worst country on earth, responsible for 90% of all evil.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1672589918588092416?s=19

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Gas this awful thread

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

I'm gonna do the smart thing and not pay attention to this for a few hours until enough Russian monarchists on telegram agree on what is actually going on

I want to know what the Romanovs are saying

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
"surely Joachim Peiper would be a more reasonable chap to deal with!"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Lostconfused posted:

You should be sending this energy to Kadyrov for moral support.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

please amend the thread title to U/R/R war for accuracy

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ash Crimson posted:

Gas this awful thread

Nazis are on the move and you call for gassing? Interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

putin lovers unite