Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fatherboxx)

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

If Wagner takes moscow after putin announced his departure to Undisclosed Locations through the standard channels of denying he went anywhere, I'm calling it, that's probably the tipping point that gets most of the deciding powerbase to (at minimum) stay out of the coup's way because they don't want to back the sweaty panicked dying horse

And that's what tilts it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Nuclear Spoon posted:

#1 tracked plane on the website lol
https://www.flightradar24.com/SUM9107/30dae29e

the site seems to lose track of it near taganrog, which it had visited a couple days ago. imo it's probably landed there (it's also very near rostov)

edit:

it's emerged the other side and it's probably going to tehran

The plane seems to be landing in Grozny. Weird, as if someone needed to get out of Kharkiv really fast and back to Chechnya...

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

The biggest unknown, IMO, is what happens with Ukraine if this coup actually succeeds.

The (ostensible) main reason Prigozhin and Wagner are doing this is because they think Russia isn’t going hard enough on Ukraine, right? But at the same time, if there was ever going to be an opportunity for them to withdraw and lick their wounds while still saving face within Russia, it’d be this.

gently caress, even if this fails, just the fact that things have gone badly enough for a coup to even be attempted might be a tipping point for public support of the war.

RockWhisperer
Oct 26, 2018

Staluigi posted:

I like how this whole situation has accelerated in "fully unbelievable degrees", where each step up is beyond what you could expect of the degradation of the situation by orders of magnitude that completely redefine the practical or probable limits of what this coup / insurrection / civil conflict can achieve before getting put down

And in each cycle people all like "okay well that went as bad as it could have for russia, but it remains most likely that ... [reads latest news] uh OK wait is this really happening? loving nevermind"

It started off for me as "Priggy seems more unhinged than usual today" to "this March of Justice thing is an interesting political move" to "he must mean he's starting some kind of social media campaign or something antagonizing the MoD when he said 'Begin'" to "huh, that convoy they mentioned crossing into Russia does line up with Google Maps" to "no way they'd just take Rostov" to "Moscow is too far away from Rostov, they can't do anything but defend" to "is the Russian Federation going to survive?"

This is a whirlwind.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

I have no doubt that some CIA probably convinced them to do this. And now I'm picturing The Music Man, except selling instruments it's convincing a bunch of pissed off Russians to attack Moscow.

"76 AK-47s in the Big Parade"

The CIA is not all powerful. If the CIA was really this powerful, America would rule the world by now. No other nations governments could stand a loving chance. This is just a greedy goblin man who was about to lose his money and his protection and at threat of liquidation managed to convince his boys who are in a cult of personality to help him undermine the incompetent and bloated Russian leadership. The rewards are great, and the risk is a ignoble death. Which they'd also get that risk if they just stayed in Ukraine.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Herstory Begins Now posted:

in a bizarre twist of fate that no one could have anticipated, wagner was in africa planning and executing multiple coups and I guess they got some ideas

who could have anticipated that training an independent military group loyal to an ambitious general/warlord in conducting coups could be a bad idea

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Chalks posted:

Looks like there will be at least some impact on the troops currently in Ukraine:

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1672616594072018951

Not the only ones abandoning Donbass...
https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1672590528288792577?t=iQSPcPRrugfdxkjgo2rBDQ&s=19

Keisari
May 24, 2011

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The CIA is not all powerful. If the CIA was really this powerful, America would rule the world by now. No other nations governments could stand a loving chance. This is just a greedy goblin man who was about to lose his money and his protection and at threat of liquidation managed to convince his boys who are in a cult of personality to help him undermine the incompetent and bloated Russian leadership. The rewards are great, and the risk is a ignoble death. Which they'd also get that risk if they just stayed in Ukraine.

Yeah, also other countries and people have agency. USA is powerful yes, but is not a player in every event that happens in the world.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Regalingualius posted:

The (ostensible) main reason Prigozhin and Wagner are doing this is because they think Russia isn’t going hard enough on Ukraine, right?

Yeah but that's like that "we're denazifying ukraine" bullshit, it's his papered on story for amassing support against the regime that has been cannonfoddering its own people into a catastrophic embarrassment for over a year now, which gives him a multifaceted appeal for everyone but especially the standing armies that are really tired of being cannonfoddered

The real impetus is putin made him enemy of the state while trying to cut him out of his own powerbase leaving him with two options, one of which involved something he spent a lot of time being paid to do in multiple countries (destabilize government and start coups and poo poo) and the other option is roll over and die. Be chose coup

Something something coming home to roost etc etc lol

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

BigRed0427 posted:

I have no doubt that some CIA probably convinced them to do this. And now I'm picturing The Music Man, except selling instruments it's convincing a bunch of pissed off Russians to attack Moscow.

"76 AK-47s in the Big Parade"

Not everything is about America.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Regalingualius posted:

The biggest unknown, IMO, is what happens with Ukraine if this coup actually succeeds.

The (ostensible) main reason Prigozhin and Wagner are doing this is because they think Russia isn’t going hard enough on Ukraine, right? But at the same time, if there was ever going to be an opportunity for them to withdraw and lick their wounds while still saving face within Russia, it’d be this.

gently caress, even if this fails, just the fact that things have gone badly enough for a coup to even be attempted might be a tipping point for public support of the war.

The main reason Prigozhin and Wagner are doing this is the MoD was trying to force Wagner members to sign contracts to effectively bring them under control of the MoD and cut Prigozhin out. My guess is Prigozhin knows that Ukraine is a lost cause. The window to have succeeded was within the first 3 weeks. Now it is just a slow bleed out until the Russian military is annihilated. If he can take over my gut tells me that he would pull out of Ukraine if for no other reason than to consolidate his forces again.

The bigger question is who he would ally with. There are serious downsides to pretty much every option. China would take a seriously weakened Russia to the cleaners. It is no secret that they want Eastern Russia under their control and I think they would easily just become a puppet state. Buddying up with the West and the United States means that he would have to do some serious cleaning house and there would be a lot of poo poo eating. I think there would be a non-zero chance that restitution be made to Ukraine for example, granted a lot of that would be taking from the captured oligarch's fortunes likely.

Granted we are dealing with a lot of unknowns in general. We haven't see anything like this in modern history.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

So, strategically, what's the play for Ukraine here? Put pressure on to take advantage of the confusion? Keep the frontlines quiet so that the Russians feel confident to withdraw their reserves to deal with the civil war?

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Yep. The wagernites are fresh off of PTSD hell in bakhmut where they saw horrible attrition rates, a proclaimed lack of support from higher ups, and routinely subjected to abuse including being berated with homophobic slurs and worse for not decapitating or castrating POWs fast enough. The convict army is thoroughly brainwashed into a cult of personality. Whoever wasn't sledgehammered for insubordination has been broken psychologically. I'm not posting this out of any position of sympathy, but this group is likely unable to think for themselves at all anymore.

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

Haystack posted:

So, strategically, what's the play for Ukraine here? Put pressure on to take advantage of the confusion? Keep the frontlines quiet so that the Russians feel confident to withdraw their reserves to deal with the civil war?

They'll probably just continue with their counter offensive as planned and hope this coup attempt ends up weakening the Russian forces in Ukraine.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Haystack posted:

Two choices. Push hard for victory or wait and see. Maybe the war ends without needing to spend any more lives? I bet they're not really gonna change plans up until the next few days. Prigozhin could be dead by tomorrow.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Went to bed not knowing what to expect when I woke up but thinking it would probably be that things had settled down with Wagner camped in Rostov. Actually woke up to them closing in on Moscow and Russian forces blowing up their own oil refineries to deny them to the enemy.

Anyway,

https://twitter.com/ThomasVLinge/status/1672619755344207872

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Is this the thread to post bizarre political takes?

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1672623040037892100?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Hogg as a 90s style pro Russia anti nuclear proliferation guy, huh.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Haystack posted:

Hit hard. The Russian supply lines for everything north of Crimea just died. The bridges on the road and rail lines to Moscow are going to be captured by an enemy force who will take anything going south, if they aren't blown first. There will be no more supplies going south. And no more reinforcements. And they need to do it now before Wagnar might lose.

The war is not over, but this the beginning of the end.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 24, 2023

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Absolutely. I've repeated this many times but I think it bears repeating. The ideal scenario here is Prigozhin does well enough to force Russia to return it's soldiers from Ukraine, effectively ending the war, and then loses. Putin is a coward, a snake, and a piece of poo poo but the new boss is probably explicitly worse for Russia and the region than the old one.

Edit ^ Though Weasel is correct too.

Prigozhin is the face of the alternative now, but I was serious about my finding a snake post.

Say Prigozhin manages to take Moscow and effectively unseats Putin (or is enough to de-legitimize him), this does not automatically grant him the reins of power. The country could very well fragment as other players senses weakness and refuses to submit or even openly revolts (ex Chechnya, Georgia, etc). Getting rid of Putin is a stepping stone, even successful military coups can be very short lived. See examples such as the 1936 Iraqi coup.

Servetus
Apr 1, 2010

khwarezm posted:

Like that's literally the closest thing I can think of as a comparison, some Condottieri saying 'gently caress it' and seizing somewhere like Milan in the 15th century because who's going to stop him?

This whole war seems so out of time, if that makes sense, it starts off with early 20th century naked aggression and massive armies trying to conquer different parts of Europe out of some hosed up 'Spheres of influence' or 'Natural Borders' view of international affairs, and now its regressed even further back to Medieval style mercenary armies literally taking control of entire countries.

It doesn't seem to take much for the modern world to slip away. Wagner was never really a mercenary group, they were always an arm of Russia's foreign policy with a thin veneer of mercenary deniabilty and no clients without the approval of Putin. But that was enough for them to become a militarized force outside of the state bureaucracy, dominated by (execrable) personalty of their leader, fear of punishment and lure of reward instead of any loyalty to the state. But that's enough to let them act like the mercenary army they pretended to be, and now they are off the leash. Even if they are crushed in the next hours they still rebelled, Putin still fled Moscow in fear of them, and no one is going to forget that anytime soon.

RockWhisperer
Oct 26, 2018

Haystack posted:

Nobody really has a firm grasp of what their strategy is right now beside reported pressure in the Bakmut direction (there has been little talked about movement along this and the Luhansk axis in the past 3 weeks according Kofman where Wagner reportedly has withdrawn from). Ukraine has been quite mum. What it should be doing is very speculative. I know enough about this conflict to say I haven't a clue what they should do.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

ummel posted:

Yep. The wagernites are fresh off of PTSD hell in bakhmut where they saw horrible attrition rates, a proclaimed lack of support from higher ups, and routinely subjected to abuse including being berated with homophobic slurs and worse for not decapitating or castrating POWs fast enough. The convict army is thoroughly brainwashed into a cult of personality. Whoever wasn't sledgehammered for insubordination has been broken psychologically. I'm not posting this out of any position of sympathy, but this group is likely unable to think for themselves at all anymore.

To be fair this seems like a much better idea for your average Wagnerite than grinding it out on Bakhmut for another few months.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

MeinPanzer posted:

Lol imagine if last week someone here had claimed that Wagner would enter full insurrection and begin mining a major Russian city before the month was out.

I know. Right now, I wish I had a time machine so I could go back to March 2023 just to be all like...
"Man, Wagner are really upset. I'll Toxx myself, but I bet that they will go full on Insurrection and be marching on Russia within 6 months.
Oh and I bet a bunch of billionaires will also Darwin themselves in a cut price submarine.
:smuggo:'

Just to get mega props in the thread right now.

And then immediately realize I should have just given myself winning Lottery numbers instead.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Comstar posted:

Hit hard. The Russian supply lines for everything north of Crimea just died. The bridges on the road and rail lines to Moscow are going to be captured by an enemy force who will take anything going south, if they aren't blown first. There will be no more supplies going south. And no more reinforcements.

Eh, no. Wagner aren't delaying airstrikes or supplies out of Rostov yet, and if Prigozhin dies on this charge in Moscow, then the front will (mostly) return to as before, depending on how paranoidly Putin purges. If Prigozhin successfully rolls into Moscow, nobody knows, because that is so wild it's hard to say what will happen afterwards.

If you're Ukraine, you continue as normal and wait to see if Russian forces start leaving the trenches for home/civil war.

hydrocarbonenema
Mar 4, 2017

Fun Shoe

Keisari posted:

Yeah, also other countries and people have agency. USA is powerful yes, but is not a player in every event that happens in the world.

The CIA or other operational intelligence organizations lay the path through information , misinformation, or influence. Direct action, including direct payouts or agents/assets on the ground is unnecessary and dangerous politically. The goal is for foreign principals to take action that is productive to the goals of US/NATO without realizing that they are furthering the goals of the US/NATO.

Who knows what the gently caress is going on or what level of interaction intelligence agencies have, but I would say that the war in UKR and now this coup/rebellion or whatever we want to call it furthers the geopolitical goals of the US in the best way possible- bleed a major geopolitical antagonist dry leading up to possible regime change. Any insight into what role American influence has lead to this outcome will only be known in 50 years or possibly never, and certainly won’t be figured out - either refuted or confirmed- on this website.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

"What is Ukraine doing now?"

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1672377846524772353?s=20

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Didn't Prigozhin recently put out a video/statement blaming the whole Ukraine mess on rich interests wanting to pillage the place? I could see him doubling down on that as a reason to pull out of the area and consolidate power.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Nothingtoseehere posted:

Eh, no. Wagner aren't delaying airstrikes or supplies out of Rostov yet, and if Prigozhin dies on this charge in Moscow, then the front will (mostly) return to as before, depending on how paranoidly Putin purges. If Prigozhin successfully rolls into Moscow, nobody knows, because that is so wild it's hard to say what will happen afterwards.

If you're Ukraine, you continue as normal and wait to see if Russian forces start leaving the trenches for home/civil war.

Prigozhin has made a big show of not affecting the war effort, but he's marching on Moscow and Russia has made clear that there will be no deal. As soon as any significant fighting happens, Wagner is going to have to use every available resource to hurt the Russian military. Prigozhin doesn't die if Ukraine makes advances in Ukraine, but he sure will if the Russian army takes over their positions in Russia.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Regalingualius posted:

no, Prigozhin has also said stuff about how the ukraine invasion was based on a lie

it was probably as sincere as anything else he says, but he has certainly laid the groundwork to withdraw from ukraine if he takes over. doesn't mean he will, and he is very ostentatiously trying to not be accused of damaging the war effort for now. but it muddles the waters on what would happen if he wins.

Brain65
Jan 19, 2012

Haystack posted:

The fact Prigojin f-ed off to Moskow means Kadirov's puppets can 'retake' Rostov and Voronej within the day, so no need to pull forces now from Ukraine to do that. Russians will not pull back and will keep fighting until there's some clarity on who supports Prigojin politically and if his forces survive the night. I'm expecting that highway will get bombed heavily tonight.

EDIT: aka there's no play for Ukraine here until things go one way or another in Russia... Romanian TV says Russian are negotiating with Wagner atm

Brain65 fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jun 24, 2023

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Comstar posted:

Hit hard. The Russian supply lines for everything north of Crimea just died. The bridges on the road and rail lines to Moscow are going to be captured by an enemy force who will take anything going south, if they aren't blown first. There will be no more supplies going south. And no more reinforcements. And they need to do it now before Wagnar might lose.

I don’t think you can be so certain about this. Prigozhin’s whole angle is “the war isn’t being prosecuted correctly” so part of the takeover of SMD was that he stated “everyone stay at your jobs and keep the SMO running”

In practice that remains to be seen and it’s a rapidly developing situation but I think Wagner’s ability to make friends among other Russian military units would be degraded by interfering with the SMO and its supplies. Those friends are more important than whatever supplies are coming south - they can just loot stocks on the way north, and they’re already the biggest, baddest and most heavily armed formation in central Russia at this point so they don’t need to gear up. They have to pull off 3 days to Kyiv, but for real, in order for this to work, so burdening themselves with a long logistical tail is not going to be that helpful and will take time.

Plus, the Russian units on the front line won’t run out of supplies immediately, and an army on the defensive in entrenched positions can conserve materiel in a way that a maneuvering force cannot. It will take time for any supply disruptions to be felt.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Nothingtoseehere posted:

The Russian military leadership in Rostov are now prisoners of Wagnar. There's no one in command now. Prigozhin's going to be too busy going north and the local Wagnar's are going to be fighting south.

All of Russian aviation is either paralyzed or otherwise engaged. They just lose one of their 4 or so command planes. The leadership in Moscow is fleeing to St Petersburg or is too busy to command anywhere else.

Now will be the time to strike.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
A few thoughts from a random vetgoon on a dead comedy forum:
  • I feel even more justified in my disdain for the US ever using Blackwater. gently caress mercs.
  • I am not a Kremlinologist, but I don't see a world in which Putin throws Shoigu out. Mafia states reward loyalty over competence, and Shoigu has been Putin's loyal hatchenman since St. Petersburg days.
  • For example, see: Kadyrov, who is loyally sticking with Putin.
  • This will likely come down to how much of the Russian military sides with Prigozhin. Both sides will likely crow loudly that they have support from the Army, Rogsvardia, etc.
  • A lot of Wagner troops (the trained ones; not the convicts) are former VDV and Spetznatz. It will be interesting to see if Prigozhin is able to secure the support of those formations in the regular forces. Then again, those forces have been utterly decimated in Ukraine, with the possible exception of that VDV Guards Air Assault Division in the 58th Combined Arms Army in Zaporizhzhia.
  • Lukashenko's private plane bugging out to Türkiye might have some unexpected consequences if Lukashenko is on it.
  • CSTO giving the cold shoulder is interesting for a couple reasons, not least that it means that Putin is asking for military aid. Which means he's concerned he doesn't have enough internally to deal with Wagner. See also: getting Kadyrov involved.
  • Regardless of who wins in this rebellion (and I think Putin and Shoigu and the establishment probably win), it is very likely that a lot of Russian officers get purged. They've already suffered very high losses, particularly in field grade officers, so such a future purge could further reduce Russia's ability to conduct offensive operations, combined arms operations, etc. "Putin murks another 500 senior officers" is a good outcome for Ukraine.
  • Putin leaving Moscow tells you everything you need to know about the man. That said, I don't think the opinion of "the people" matters here. The opinion of the heads of the FSB, RUAF, etc. matter.
  • I wish Cinci were here itt to chat with us. :saddowns:
  • Stay safe fatherboxx.

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Wake up, CNN! It's time for Decision 2023!

Waiting for David Wasserman's Twitter post, "I've seen enough:"

max seddon on Twitter posted:

For those of you new to this media environment. The main sources of info are an army that lies about everything; a warlord who owns an infamous troll factory and lied about it for years; and the Kremlin. And Russia destroyed the media, so there aren't any good independent sources
I think this bears repeating in this thread.

WaltherFeng posted:

I read that Putin's security apparatus outnumbers the regular army by itself 2 to 1 so there's little chance Wagner poses any threat to Putin himself.

Yes, though a fair amount of it got chewed up in early 2022. Russia sent a decent number of Rogsvardia and FSB units into Ukraine, and those groups suffered high casualties in the Battle of Kyiv. Those units in southern Ukraine did better, and of course the regime probably kept quite a bit back in St. Petersburg and Moscow.

Ginger Beer Belly posted:

Cry havoc and let slip the hot dogs of war.

:golfclap:

LochNessMonster posted:

Would this total chaos be a good moment for a Ukrainian push or would it be better to wait and keep seeing how things unfold?

"It depends." Personally, I'd be taking some risks to further disrupt Russian logistics in the south. I think Russian artillery tends to keep ~3 days of ammunition on hand. If Russian artillery begins to ration heavily, that will give Ukraine a real advantage, even if locally. Also, now may be a good time to push psyops to get units to surrender. Every bit helps.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin posted:

Seems like no higher ups are known to have currently thrown in with Prigozhin, right? If I remember right he never had that many friends in government.

When he needed ammunition he had to resort to yelling on Telegram. That should tell you how much access he had to decision makers. What remains to be seen is how many senior leaders sit on the sidelines before committing to Putin or to Prigozhin.

While more than a link would be appreciated, it's pretty funny to see a bunch of oligarchs' private jets fleeing Moscow.

The Late Lord Frey Kadyrov.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The Question IRL posted:

I know. Right now, I wish I had a time machine so I could go back to March 2023 just to be all like...
"Man, Wagner are really upset. I'll Toxx myself, but I bet that they will go full on Insurrection and be marching on Russia within 6 months.
Oh and I bet a bunch of billionaires will also Darwin themselves in a cut price submarine.
:smuggo:'

Just to get mega props in the thread right now.

And then immediately realize I should have just given myself winning Lottery numbers instead.

Well I have been half expecting something like this to happen at some point. I didn’t expect it to be Wagner or so soon. The situation in Ukraine is untenable. Putin is stuck between a rock and a hard place there so inevitably someone was going to rise up to topple him and pivot. It makes all the sense in the world how Prigozhin has positioned himself to do it but I just didn’t expect it so soon. Once the Fall came I expected discontent within the military ranks and public to reach a critical mass to allow this to happen.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ynglaur posted:

A few thoughts from a random vetgoon on a dead comedy forum:
[list]
[*]I am not a Kremlinologist, but I don't see a world in which Putin throws Shoigu out. Mafia states reward loyalty over competence, and Shoigu has been Putin's loyal hatchenman since St. Petersburg days.

it's actually a lot easier than this

when a general marches on the capital and alters the government, that general is now in charge and anyone who is in a titularly superior position is about to have an accidental fall out a window/onto a sword/into a sewage pit. there is no situation putin gives in to wagner where he lives out the year. that isn't a guarantee he lives out the year anyway, one of the loyal generals may then make a bid for the top job after shutting this down now that it's been shown to be possible

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/HumansNoContext/status/1672593156150292484

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Does anyone know if Prigozhin is with the convoy, or still in Rostov?

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Shifty Pony posted:

Didn't Prigozhin recently put out a video/statement blaming the whole Ukraine mess on rich interests wanting to pillage the place? I could see him doubling down on that as a reason to pull out of the area and consolidate power.
Yes, yesterday morning.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Comstar posted:

Now will be the time to strike.

Everything's always so binary with you dude. Ukraine probably has to just keep at it with the probing attacks to see where resupply and reinforcement is weakest, they gon go in when that bears fruit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Keep in mind Ukraine was saying that some poo poo was going to go down for a couple months now. They've had time to monitor this situation and plan for it.