Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
It's cool that they continue to call COVID "airborne AIDs" without a hint of self awareness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Thinking about the goon who posted about getting door dash every day but putting it in a separate room/ the oven for hours until it's cold and then eating it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Making a home made petawatt laser to create gamma rays to sterilize my food at home

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
In 30 years everyone's going to be decrepit husks ruined by long covid, while they'll leave their caves, gods among men, and then we'll see who's laughing.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Thinking about the goon who posted about getting door dash every day but putting it in a separate room/ the oven for hours until it's cold and then eating it.

Covid ftl listeria ftw

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
How loving rich are people that they can afford doordash every day

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The best parts of the COVID threads are when goons wonder why everyone can't just get a WFH job like its NBD and goons having to be repeatedly warned that you shouldn't be in the same room as the ozone machines.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

most of them are well off and work from home op

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Wfh computer fuckers.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
when I was a kid a global bird flu pandemic was one of my obsessive terrors, but when COVID happened I wasn't actually that fussed lol

In hindsight I'm surprised it didn't happen way earlier, it'll certainly happen again within our lifetimes

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Gonna get a job as a work from home doordash driver

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

when I was a kid a global bird flu pandemic was one of my obsessive terrors, but when COVID happened I wasn't actually that fussed lol

In hindsight I'm surprised it didn't happen way earlier, it'll certainly happen again within our lifetimes

my wife, who was a little girl during the previous nasty bird flu pandemic, accurately called it and was scared as poo poo for the first month or so. but after we lived through a year of european lockdowns we realized that it was stupid to be so afraid of everything all the time.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

actually posting through a life of agonising pointless fear owns

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

If covid still is super deadly...why do they get mad if people don't get vaxxed...? I'm triple boosted or w/e so like what's the point if it apparently does nothing...?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

NoiseAnnoys posted:

my wife, who was a little girl during the previous nasty bird flu pandemic, accurately called it and was scared as poo poo for the first month or so. but after we lived through a year of european lockdowns we realized that it was stupid to be so afraid of everything all the time.

yeah it's not like it hadn't already happened for pretty large sections of the globe

TBH I think the West should normalize mask-wearing in crowded public places, if nothing else even reducing the spread of the common cold would be a good thing, but I'm not gonna get het up about it

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

The best parts of the COVID threads are when goons wonder why everyone can't just get a WFH job like its NBD and goons having to be repeatedly warned that you shouldn't be in the same room as the ozone machines.

the people making the treatments for covid have to work in labs/clean rooms

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

actually posting through a life of agonising pointless fear owns

doing the bane voice while i chastise the crotch gremlins coming too close to me at the mini-putt place

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmfao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cranappleberry posted:

the people making the treatments for covid have to work in labs/clean rooms

They could do that from home but the capitalist overlords refuse to let them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Triple well done. No mushrooms. Or I send it back.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Once you realize this correlation things start making sense

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
And Cringe and Aids and the Long Covid held illimitable dominion over all.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Their covid is often more wide than long.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Chodevid

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

gamers should love games as much as GitCY loves Bubsy

godspeed, inexplicable gaming guy

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I think it's funny that Jeff turned on the paywall now as people drift over from reddit and it might actually be causing a bump in registrations.

It makes me think of the Dangan Ronpa LP period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpcl_P9ZTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9cqtaKQLwA

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Everyone in this photo is like 40 now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I recognize Jeff, the get out frog, and goatman, but who are the rest?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The gif finally loaded properly and I got it

though was picturing the last fairy upgrade rather than the first

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Those fairies have NO respect for social distancing.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Those fairies have NO respect for social distancing.

can't believe you'd say that during Pride month

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

pentyne posted:

can't believe you'd say that during Pride month

Lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

gbs bloodlust strikes again...

listen I didn't make the rules if you don't want to speculate graphically on the size and consistency of the remains of accident victims with sexual relish you're a republican that's just science (which you should trust)

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

TheSwizzler posted:

listen I didn't make the rules if you don't want to speculate graphically on the size and consistency of the remains of accident victims with sexual relish you're a republican that's just science (which you should trust)

no but you see it's praxis to fantasize about their horrifying death because they were rich. that's how you dismantle systems, by gleefully celebrating the gruesome demise of wealthy people.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
As soon as the true crime people got interested it was over.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Ibram Gaunt posted:

If covid still is super deadly...why do they get mad if people don't get vaxxed...? I'm triple boosted or w/e so like what's the point if it apparently does nothing...?

its insane moral posturing. its like the dumbass shopping cart argument but worse lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I don't think anyone is getting mad at being vaccinated. I hope that guy with his space suit finally got a working jetpack or something cool to attach to it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

This isn't the reason for the COVID thread guys but the reason to want other people vaccinated even if you are is that vaccines don't guarantee you won't get any given disease if exposed but rather just decrease your chances. So you want to minimize the chances that any given person you encounter has a disease you're vaccinated against so that you have the roll the dice as few times as possible.