Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Someone is yanking to that pic

If those were bulky hearing aids instead of earrings on the foreground redhead, easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
mushroom mushroom yala!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I spent the past few months saving money for music gear, so I've mostly been sticking to the bland legal weed.

I now have said musical gear, and I now have fun weeds again.

Hello terps, I've missed thee.... :allears: :420:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

wtf is that weed or hash?

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

might be jerky

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
keef ball

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

lmao, niiice

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

weekend weed warrior mode on.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

a modern dank warrior, mean weed stride

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Waffle! posted:

weekend weed warrior mode on.

the war on sobriety rages on, we needed you on the front lines soldier! now get in that bunker and hotbox the gently caress outta it!

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

LifeSunDeath posted:

the war on sobriety rages on, we needed you on the front lines soldier! now get in that bunker and hotbox the gently caress outta it!

Fire in the hole! :okpos:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

too moist for a kief ball. following american tradition i say it's kief with soy filler

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
looks like fingerhash aka rub used to fill film containers full at harvest time

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

wtf is that weed or hash?

really nice hash. it should last me a while

It's just as well I got some naughty medicine, because the DPD delivery driver decided to hand my legal medicine prescription to a complete stranger this afternoon.

The orange label clearly states to the driver that it's a controlled medicine and has to be handed to the listed person at the address shown. None of my neighbours recognise those tattoos, and nobody recognises them from the local facebook groups either.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 25, 2023

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Ahhhhhhh,, gettin home from a hot, swampy-rear end of a shift to my good old water pipe :350:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I've been using my ispire induction wand for like a year... it works great, no issues. Tonight this little water drop appeared on the screen and I can guess what that means but no idea what it actually means and what to do to make it happy.

The symbol doesn't seem to be in the manual i can find online.

Picture:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
mine has it. no idea what it is

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I swear it's never shown before today. I took down the plug and looked at it.. it looks brand new and now I have to look up how to put it back together properly with the silicon bits and plugs.

e: that was easy at least

its also possible that i just completely forgot what the screen shows but still no idea what that droplet is for :420:

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jun 25, 2023

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Mines always been like that. So is the one I bought my sister.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i think it just worked too good and i had a synapse misfire

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
FMJ users

Ive found a technique that has improved my dynavap experience, at least through a bong

Beginning inhaling on the second click to the count of 5-6,

Seems to evenly heat up the oven while energy is still being put into the system, most cha ce.of doing a one and done

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Psychologically, inhaling while heat is still being applied steps me over the line into crack pipe territory tbh.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was introduced to vaping by my little brother. No, sir, I don't like it.

No blunts either, just pinners.

However, if other people are around it is always nice to share.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

The Modern Leper posted:

Psychologically, inhaling while heat is still being applied steps me over the line into crack pipe territory tbh.

I don't blame you for it

I cannot argue with results however

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Inspire wand set to 230 Celsius. With fmj and water cooling. Heat until 7-9 seconds after the second click (inspire wand red light pulses at 1 sec intervals so count em out). Most caps will be done in 2 heat cycles. If you have the M+ with the slightly larger bowl and you pack more in, you might have to go to three. Don't panic if you see some vapour while heating.

Then you fly.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Wendigee posted:

I've been using my ispire induction wand for like a year... it works great, no issues. Tonight this little water drop appeared on the screen and I can guess what that means but no idea what it actually means and what to do to make it happy.

The symbol doesn't seem to be in the manual i can find online.

Picture:

There’s a hidden mode. It just changes the timing for a no-longer-sold flower cup and doesn’t matter at all for a dynavap.

If you peel off the plastic around the buttons, there’s a button that changes the screen to a little pic of a leaf. No one needs to change it really.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

eddiewalker posted:

There’s a hidden mode. It just changes the timing for a no-longer-sold flower cup and doesn’t matter at all for a dynavap.

If you peel off the plastic around the buttons, there’s a button that changes the screen to a little pic of a leaf. No one needs to change it really.

It's not hidden in some units. I have a switch that changes from dab mode to herb mode. The herb vaping didn't work well at all with the iSpire herb cups, so they just removed that feature on later versions, but I guess they didn't change any of the actual electronics.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

yeah, they were probably too cheap to do anything beside the bare minimum changes to the casing to make it more difficult to enable to the less useful setting. if it's been long enough for them to do a hardware revision they really should have disconnected that drat button though or depopulated the pin on the chip (assuming that's it's use) lol

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I have a wand and the newest model M dynavap. I also bought a titanium tip. I do not have the FMJ. I've barely used any of it. I don't know what I'm missing that makes it such a thread tip, but I'd like to know? Maybe my issue is the necessary audio processing around the clicks, but I also don't get what about the experience makes it laudable.

Is the whole thing about chasing the one hit extraction?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sub Rosa posted:

Is the whole thing about chasing the one hit extraction?

Yes and no.

You can chase the ultimate one-hit extraction, which is loving great, but if you have the right equipment you can also taste as you heat up. I've had various bongs with whips and vaped that way, completely ignoring the clicks, and I still do the same when I'm out with the Gentleman's Pipe stem for the dynavap. I can milk 5 gentle heats out of each half bowl.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
First world problems: hot weather makes it harder to gauge how long to wait for my butter to become spreadable

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

just got a gid tap tray and it's improved my life significantly (last ashtray was metal and loud and I couldn't tap my glass on it)

can store all your weed tools in the sides and it's super easy to stack onto my weed tray and move around the house.

also I don't have to skewer out the weed as much which was really bumming me out since you always end up with resin everywhere.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gsk-ae_y8I

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

:same:

on
:420:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

YeahTubaMike posted:

First world problems: hot weather makes it harder to gauge how long to wait for my butter to become spreadable

Same but it's heating my dynavap in winter

"This thing broken?"
*Click*

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I got these hemp derived delta9 thc chocolates at a smoke shop next to a dunkin donuts. It works way more than I expect it to. I'm having so many thoughts right now that I want to share but I feel like they must actually be very cringe and not actually profound. Also I don't know if various Discords I have encourage, discourage, or are neutral on posting while high.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The trick is to always be so high that no one can tell the difference.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

deep dish peat moss posted:

The trick is to always be high

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

well another day's work is done

and by work I mean smoking weed all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU