Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Bad Purchase posted:

lol, i can't tell if this is meant to be ironic

i don't see a blue check so i'm leaning toward joke

lmao its big serge! he blocked me a long time ago. He's 95% tankie moonbat by volume, you can ignore most of what he says. That he's right in this instance is a broken clock case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

HonorableTB posted:

The Tokmak stuff is confirmed in the sense that I have seen telegram videos of Ukrainian soldiers from the Monaco Battalion in trenches acing Russians in close quarters combat with geolocated landmarks in the background, but yeah, I guess you can look at it like it should/could be unconfirmed until a source talks about it that won't get you probed here.

HonorableTB posted:

tankies are just loving insufferable. i'd take chuds over tankies, at least chuds don't pretend to nominally hold the same ideals I do. There's just something so uniquely spineless about using leftist language and ideals to support actions that are diametrically opposed to the former.

Watching snuff films leftishly to own the tankies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Jesus christ Musk, not everything has to be some conspiracy or psyop, sometimes the most random loving bullshit happens with no explanation at all

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Turtle Watch posted:

normal person, watching ww2 documentary:

turtle watch: heh nice snuff films lib :smuggo:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Turtle Watch posted:

:frogout:

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

Telling people you don’t agree with to leave is authoritarian tankie behavior

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
perhaps if the russian soldiers did not wish to have their deaths and woundings captured on tape in close quarters combat by soldiers of the nation they invaded then they could simply leave ukraine and go home, makes u think

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

zone posted:

Jesus christ Musk, not everything has to be some conspiracy or psyop, sometimes the most random loving bullshit happens with no explanation at all
no! there is no luck, nothing is random, and musk got where he is with pure skill and intelligence!!

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
Ukraine: Wagner takes 9 months to take a small town
Russia: Wagner takes 9 hours to take two major cities
Belarus: Wagner takes 9 minutes to take the whole country

(assuming Prig and his lads stay there and take over)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
herman cain was behind the whole thing!!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

What would Prig even gain from doing so? if anything, potato man might pay him just to maintain a presence there so rebellions among his population won't happen.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
A person on r/ukraine is doing a cool daily digest roundup type of thing that covers the important events of the day

----

quote:

Top Stories

-- Today was a odd day, feeling right of a Tom Clancy novel that would be titled "The Musicians and the Kremlin"

Russia

-- Wagner forces stopped around 200km from Moscow, and some sort of agreement was reached between Wagner and the Kremlin, the details are unknown, except that the Wagner leader is heading to Belarus, and the Wagner fighters will not be charged in their actions.
-- Belarus helped broker the deal.
-- Russia did lose seven helicopters and aircraft in the Chaos
-- It is fair to say Chaos and confusion was at the forefront today.
-- Two things are clear, things will not be the same, and Lukashenko is the only power broker who looks better today then 48 hours ago.

Military

-- Storm Shadow strike on Berdyansk
-- Ukraine states they launched offensives in Orikhovo-Vasylivka, Bakhmut, Bohanivka, Yahidne, Klishchiivka, and Kurdymivka.
-- The events in Russia did give Ukraine a wonderful chance at operational Security as almost all the focus was elsewhere.

Maps!!!

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1672739645296111616?s=20

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

I'm gonna come right out and say it...

I'm confused as gently caress.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Is this about the fight he’s avoiding with zuck

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
i wish we could send elron munks to bakhmut

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sucrose posted:

Um, what is your source for any of this?

UMM,

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

HonorableTB posted:

i wish we could send elron munks to bakhmut

I wish I didn’t have hear anything from him or about him but I read SA forums so

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

The Musicians and the Kremlin is not a bad title actually

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Bone Crimes posted:

There must be some element we're not seeing, like some other power center that has a play

The FSB captured the families of everyone involved and had a gun to their head. Childrens and womens.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Don't touch that dial sports fans

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1672865807649460224?t=RC-j1y4VI0KAx6ucV8wySA&s=19

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
i finally started reading this thread again, and i have faith that this situation will somehow get even dumber

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Clerical Terrors posted:

My waifu wouldn't blueball me like Wagner just did.

Shant merchandise

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

ruddiger posted:

Is this about the fight he’s avoiding with zuck

The announcement of the fight inspired the Wagner troops to fight too. When they found out that was canceled, they just sort of floundered and took the first deal offered.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

The events this 2-day coup sure brought out again a number of these "look I hate Russia but..." "I am just asking questions" -people who cannot understand how the events that took place are a bad thing for Putin's regime.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I mean wagner is part of the MoD so technically government troops are in rostov securing the area.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Der Kyhe posted:

The events this 2-day coup sure brought out again a number of these "look I hate Russia but..." "I am just asking questions" -people who cannot understand how the events that took place are a bad thing for Putin's regime.

They were always here, they just have bad takes about the holodomor as their trademark more frequently than JAQing off in the thread

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

this is good for putin because

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Commissioning a symphony for the tzar

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

What is the "iron spaghetti" that I've seen mentioned? google did not help, looks good though

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1672862193128177664
Ukraine will receive 45 Gepards and 2 more IRIS-T systems gradually this year.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ghaz posted:

What is the "iron spaghetti" that I've seen mentioned? google did not help, looks good though

Strange iron sticks that decadent westerners hide in concrete structures for unknown reasons, but probably due to superstition. Thankfully Russia is smart and doesn't believe in such hogwash, they know that to build a strong bridge you use 98 parts sand, 1 part cement, 1 part egg.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Ghaz posted:

A joke about concrete constructions actually having rebar in them, unlike most Russia constructs where that money was fleeced. Some goon was bewildered about the "iron spaghetti" that was left behind when the cruise missiles hit the bridges from Crimea to Melitopol last week.

^^^^ That explanation is better.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Tiktok forces finally arrived and are ready to defend Moscow

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1672877247760408576

Did they miss anything?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dwesa posted:

Did they miss anything?

lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dwesa posted:

Did they miss anything?

The other half is still stuck in traffic at Rostov

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone have the original video on decent quality? The one I managed to get off twitter looks like it's been converted to Realvideo in 97
https://i.imgur.com/LYd9o90.mp4

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I wonder if Putes has tsar-and-boyar'd himself into a corner. He's had a very hands-off approach to the daily running of the war so that no blame can ever attach to him, and he is generally content to let his vassals squabble amongst themselves. But his role has become so vague and nebulous that his soldiers can get away with mutiny so long as they frame the whole thing as opposition to shoigu or whatevs. Like, people are so used to mentally seperating putin's actions from real world events that he becomes a sort of impotent figurehead, esp. compared to dynamic guys like our pal from Wagner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

mobby_6kl posted:

Does anyone have the original video on decent quality? The one I managed to get off twitter looks like it's been converted to Realvideo in 97
https://i.imgur.com/LYd9o90.mp4

It was always poor res iirc and this is an upscale. but I would love to be proven wrong