Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

qnqnx posted:

Asking myself where's the Battle Frontier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I've seen people say that expecting people to shower at cons or making fun of smash bros tourneys for being rank as hell as being ableist lol

they're right

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smash Players are just wayward SF players whose moms didn’t teach them about changing their underwear or deodorant. Pray for them.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Forming your own unique gamer musk is part of the mental game. You start to win before any cards are even on the table. Your rival can sense your power instantly. It’s like these “take a shower” people have never heard of the metagame.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The modern equivalent of chain smoking at the MK2 machine at the arcade to fu k with your opponent

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Crazy Knuckles Fan was done dirty and now the dream is dead.

RIP

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

the best Pokémon game was the Chao minigame in Sonic Adventure 2

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Smash Players are just wayward SF players whose moms didn’t teach them about changing their underwear or deodorant. Pray for them.

Let's not pretend that SF players don't also smell atrocious, being less awful than Smash players only goes so far.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Famethrowa posted:

the best Pokémon game was the Chao minigame in Sonic Adventure 2

You're goddamn right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fajita Queen posted:

Let's not pretend that SF players don't also smell atrocious, being less awful than Smash players only goes so far.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Fajita Queen posted:

A SF with good netcode has made this a solved issue now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That’s only Juri and JP players.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
It's not dead, it's on sabbatical.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
All I'm gonna say about this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

It's not dead, it's on sabbatical.

:worship:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
maxing the chao's stats by placing an animal at the periphery of its AoE allowing the chao to consume the animal endlessly (wokrs in both adventure 1, 2, 2 battle for the gc AND adventure 1 dx for gc)

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Man I went to high school with Two Worlds girlfriend. Never expected this loving website of all places to describe her dating life, I never wanted to know.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

No. Whatever shut it down was much worse than that and mods were forbidden to speak about what actually happened.

wait what the gently caress

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Let's not discuss GLITBL, some of you may get a PM about the details but it's not a saga.

How about the time Jeffrey discovered he was being sued via forum post

mallratcal posted:

Maybe it was the guy who filed a civil rights lawsuit against the site last week

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/illinois/ilndce/1:2022cv01808/414027

also this absolute banger

mallratcal posted:

lmao, have you not been served? Did he send to to Lowtax's grave?

Edit: another reason he's suing google.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jun 26, 2023

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

pentyne posted:

Let's not discuss GLITBL, some of you may get a PM about the details

This sounds like a threat

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

SirSamVimes posted:

This sounds like a threat

I doubt it’s a gift

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i simply pick the chao up and throw them at the wall

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Grassy Knowles posted:

I doubt it’s a gift

Sounds like a confession

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

pentyne posted:

Let's not discuss GLITBL, some of you may get a PM about the details but it's not a saga.

How about the time Jeffrey discovered he was being sued via forum post

also this absolute banger

One of the best sagas imo

Edit: This was only a year ago???

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Citizen. Pick up that chao

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
More highlights:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

new rule: if you find out SA is being sued, please tell me

I will never stop laughing at "Many different users state they do not like or want me posting"

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

rip butt-head, poor timing

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EasilyConfused posted:

More highlights:

I will never stop laughing at "Many different users state they do not like or want me posting"

it was funny until GBS :sam:s made it a gangtag and ran it into the ground a la suck my dick you fuckman

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

This guy always stuck in cat jail.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's cause he's a known chao abuser which is part of the "Dark Triad"

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Going to rewatch Cybershell's epic chao vid now.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Going to rewatch Cybershell's epic chao vid now.

That video is great but around the point he starts getting into dominant and recessive Chao genes it's too big brain for me and it loses me.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

how. they teach punnett squares to 8 year olds

yeah this dude started to describe the water cycle and it was all just freeform jazz to me

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I was just making a quip at how many different Chao mechanics there are. :negative:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

hmph *sheathes katana* just dont do it again

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

lol

Glistening Jones posted:

I want to say something about recent events. The posters and their friends are using the same tactics that are used by the abuser in an abusive relationship.

Having escaped an abusive relationship myself, it's not funny when someone tries to convince me that something offensive to me is funny.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
The "all dogs should be killed" dude is very upset about mean posts

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

EasilyConfused posted:

lol, did the guy come up with those examples of search queries? poor paladinus, immortalised in the weirdest possible way

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Martman posted:

lol

The "all dogs should be killed" dude is very upset about mean posts

Sometimes it seems like people just can’t wait to tell you what just happened to them and it actually. loving. Matters. Now. Wonder if they blow up their own lives on purpose to do it. Lol. Nah, that’s Too crazy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t mean everyone with problems by that btw. So gently caress off, essay typers. Have some faith in your boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

EasilyConfused posted:

More highlights:

- Smilie must be work safe
- Many are not

Is some drat poetry