Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Alucard posted:

Wait until you hear the truth about Carmen Sandiego

Before you tell me what in the world is Carmen Sandiego, I’m going to need you to be specific about where in the world is Camren Sandiego.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This one is staged the dad is lifting the baby up, not the balloons

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

kazil posted:

Let people have their fun my god everyone has to spoil these things

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
Someone call child protective services. What the gently caress

edit:

kazil posted:

nvm :)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

kazil posted:

Ugh, this fuckin ruined it for me. Who would do this?!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

projecthalaxy posted:

Finding out that mavis beacon was a character created to sell software and not some internationally beloved typing legend like john madden to football was devastating

Yeah I looked her up a few months ago just on a random “wait I never knew about this” googling session and was like :wtf: :aaaaa:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Someone did that with a chinchilla and it took like, dozens more balloons than that to lift even that up

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

projecthalaxy posted:

Finding out that mavis beacon was a character created to sell software and not some internationally beloved typing legend like john madden to football was devastating

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Isn't Jay Leno married to Mavis Beacon?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Alucard posted:

And then we can have a talk about Betty Crocker

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Chef Boyardee is real, though.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ultrafilter posted:

Chef Boyardee is real, though.

Been saying this

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Alucard posted:

the gritty reboot where she was a former ETA explosives expert certainly came out of left field

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Grassy Knowles posted:

Before you tell me what in the world is Carmen Sandiego, I’m going to need you to be specific about where in the world is Camren Sandiego.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Who in the world is- oh, wait.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Mavis Bacon was a real person, but she got mandela'd in the last sim adjustment. Keep up nerds

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:lmao:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

why's he dressed like the dragon of dojima

Why aren't you?

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
that's in the bible fanfic

gospel of pseudo-matthew posted:

And when they arrived at a certain cave, so that they might cool off in it, Mary climbed down from the mule and sat and was holding Jesus in her lap. Now, there were three male servants making the journey with them, and one maidservant with Mary. And behold, suddenly many dragons came out of the cave, and when the servants saw them they cried out.

Then the Lord, although he was not yet two years old, roused himself and, standing on his feet, stood before them. Those dragons, indeed, worshiped him, and when they had finished worshiping him, they went away. Then was fulfilled what was said by the prophet who wrote the Psalms, saying, “Praise the Lord from the earth, dragons and all the depths.” [Ps 148:7]

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

kazil posted:

Actually, the baby and balloons are the only fixed objects in the scene; the entire house and camera and everything in it are being descended via an extremely expensive and elaborate pneumatic system for the purpose of this video.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
This is true, a buddy of mine worked on that set

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm the baby in that gif

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'm the balloons

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’m the scared lady and gently caress all of you for making me relive this :mad:

Roundabout
Oct 31, 2006
It's Crumbelievable!

Grassy Knowles posted:

This (RARE!) video contains a coded message to her fellow V.I.L.E. agents on her whereabouts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMqfD2vInLo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heath posted:

I'm the baby in that gif

Gaga goo-goo blblblblbl?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Don't waste your time. They don't have object permanence yet so you don't exist unless they can see you.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Gromit posted:

Don't waste your time. They don't have object permanence yet so you don't exist unless they can see you.

So babies don't believe Jon Cena exists?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Parents buy lots of Cena merch to overcome this.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Audio, to increase the spoopiness.

https://i.imgur.com/ASEbleT.mp4

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That's too scary

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

BrigadierSensible posted:

babies deny the holocaust and it's not cool

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Oh god what does the grimace shake taste like?

Nobody knows:
https://www.washingtonian.com/2023/06/13/grimace-shake-what-is-grimace-happy-birthday-grimace/

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

But she answered this question, “Grimace is the navel of the dream of McDonaldland”

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Grassy Knowles posted:

But she answered this question, “Grimace is the navel of the dream of McDonaldland”
So it tastes like peach schnapps and orange juice?

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

FFT posted:

So it tastes like peach schnapps and orange juice?

Tequila and a switchblade.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Why would you spoiler that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Look until some ones dose the needful and kills and eats Grimace we really will never know alas. :(