Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
Beginning of the Razor Wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Merchandise

The characters of the Kingdom Hearts series have had various types of merchandise modeled after their likeness. Square Enix has released a collection of Formation Arts figurines that feature several of the main characters from the first game.[77][78] A series of Play Arts action figures has also been released.[79] Other merchandise includes jewelry and key chains modeled after character apparel and accessories.[80] The characters are also featured on posters,[80] desktop wallpapers,[81] and trading cards that are part of the Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game.[82]

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

close the thread you did it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The white rhinoceros is actually grey

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Not to be confused with Predator (film), The Predator (film), The Predators (film), or Predator (franchise).

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arses_of_Persia

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doughnut#Dough_rheology

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

severely disappointing link tbh

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Weird direction to go with the game series but okay

Gubbinal Girl
Apr 11, 2022

also known by her nickname The Black Widow, and "The Leader of the Four Horsemen of the Esophagus"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Ring had a rapid rise and fall in popularity as measured by the TIOBE Programming Community Index. In February 2018, Ring broke into the top 50 for the first time (position 45).[34] As of October 2020, Ring holds position 93 on the TIOBE index.[35] Ring is listed by GitHub in the list of programming languages that are actively developed.[36]

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Algorithms that use depth-first search as a building block include:
- Succession to the throne shared by the Commonwealth realms.[11]

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Carbon dioxide posted:

Algorithms that use depth-first search as a building block include:
- Succession to the throne shared by the Commonwealth realms.[11]

Lol it's a greedy algorithm.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Obama ran for governor of the Kenyan county of Siaya in 2013.[11] His campaign slogan was "Obama here, Obama there" in reference to his half-brother who was serving his second term as the President of the United States. Malik garnered 2,792 votes, about 140,000 votes behind the eventual winner.[12]

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

"Trumps" redirects here. For the family, see Family of Donald Trump.
"No trump" redirects here. For movements opposing Donald Trump, see Protests against Donald Trump.
"Trump cards" redirects here. For Donald Trump's NFT venture, see The Trump Organization § Related ventures and investments.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

ikanreed posted:

Ring had a rapid rise and fall in popularity as measured by the TIOBE Programming Community Index. In February 2018, Ring broke into the top 50 for the first time (position 45).[34] As of October 2020, Ring holds position 93 on the TIOBE index.[35] Ring is listed by GitHub in the list of programming languages that are actively developed.[36]

no ring

Grum
May 7, 2007
It was found that the navel microbiomes only contained a few prevalent types of bacteria (Staphylococcus, Corynebacterium, Actinobacteria, Clostridiales, and Bacilli) and many different types of rare bacteria.[10] Other types of rare organisms were discovered inside the navels of the volunteers including three types of Archaea, two of which were found in one volunteer who claimed not to have bathed or showered for many years.[10]

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The function of freezing toilets is based on freezing.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Bye Bye Baby is a 1988 Italian romantic comedy film directed by Enrico Oldoini. The film starred Brigitte Nielsen and Carol Alt. It is one of the few films to feature five-pin billiards on-screen in any detail.[1]

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
French singer-songwriter Nolwenn Leroy was inspired by the gemstones for her 2017 album Gemme (meaning gemstone in French) and the single of the same name.[52]

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program
McDonaldland takes place predominantly in its own high fantasy world, however parts of the McDonaldland world have low fantasy interactions with the real world.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Concerns about the safety of the vessel had previously been raised, and OceanGate executives refused to have the Titan certified, arguing that excessive safety protocols impede innovation.[8]

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Rides Naked posted:

McDonaldland takes place predominantly in its own high fantasy world, however parts of the McDonaldland world have low fantasy interactions with the real world.

lorf

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
The first computer to use postfix notation, though it long remained essentially unknown outside of Germany, was Konrad Zuse's Z3 in 1941[7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][excessive citations]

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DELETE CASCADE posted:

The first computer to use postfix notation, though it long remained essentially unknown outside of Germany, was Konrad Zuse's Z3 in 1941[7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][excessive citations]

I always assume those excessive citations happen because some editor got mad that some other even more pedantic editor complained in an edit.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Piña coladas are referenced in the 2023 Eurovision entry Cha Cha Cha by Finnish rapper Käärijä, in which he describes drinking piña coladas after an exhausting week before letting himself go on the dancefloor.[21][22]

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

In 1984, the town of New Shoreham, located on Block Island, threatened to secede because the state had denied them the ability to ban or to control the use of mopeds on the island.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
Multi-purpose tools are often chosen because they serve multiple purposes

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

FMguru posted:

Piña coladas are referenced in the 2023 Eurovision entry Cha Cha Cha by Finnish rapper Käärijä, in which he describes drinking piña coladas after an exhausting week before letting himself go on the dancefloor.[21][22]

kaarija was robbed

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

FMguru posted:

what about getting caught in the rain

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Alternatively, a flushing system connected to the door can count the number of users, and operate when the number of door opening events reaches a certain value. At night, the door never opens, so flushing never occurs.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Doom Mathematic posted:

Prior to 2007, no one had ever seen an echidna ejaculate.

but echi's got kids?

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The meistersinger often wore a costume which was not seldom motley and which was often sumptuous.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

FMguru posted:

finally a song about making GBS threads yourself after drinking too much

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter_of_France

I recognize that it's actually meaningful to medieval French culture, but "the Matter of France" is a dork-rear end title.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Zone of Proximal Development
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"ZPD" redirects here. For the fictional organization, see Zootopia Police Department.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

but echi's got kids?

exactly?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Spaghettieis was created by Dario Fontanella in the late 1960s in Mannheim, Germany.[2][3] Fontanella recalls serving his innovative creation to children who broke into tears because they wanted ice cream and not a plate of spaghetti.[3]

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i think they tried to get that guy in Hague but the charges didn't stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Bildinhalt: Spaghettieis Aufnahmeort: Eiscafé Capri in Baden-Baden, Deutschland

i think they just make this stuff up

as a joke

baden-baden is not a real place