Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Anyway I started playing Brotato, fun game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

You might see me on Fox doing cable repairs at starting line of the NHRA drag strip. These turbo geniuses keep slamming grates down on cables and wondering why the speakers don’t work.

114 degrees on the track surface, and I have about 4 more hours go. Gonna melt.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I obliterated my chosen nephew in smash bros after pride, nothing personal kid

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Shard posted:

Alright everyone post the game they have the most hours in.

Mine is Baldur's Gate 2 withg 2,809 hours.

If you added together every Sports Interactive football management sim I've played since Championship Manager 97/98, well, it would probably be an absolutely harrowing number. Fortunately though they are Annual releases, and a lot of them are from before Steam so my addiction is mostly hidden. I'm mostly over it now, which is a relief.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shard posted:

Alright everyone post the game they have the most hours in.

Mine is Baldur's Gate 2 withg 2,809 hours.

I have 514 hours in Hitman 3, which contains Hitman 2 and Hitman 1 inside of it.
I have 320 hours in Hitman 2, which contains Hitman 1 inside of it.
I have 275 hours in Hitman.

I uhhh.... I really like playing Hitman!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

where’s it rank in the Weses

1. Rushmore
2. Moonrise Kindgom
3. Royal Tenenbaums
4. Asteroid City
5. French Dispatch
6. Darjeeling Limited
7. Bottle Rocket
8. Fantastic Mr. Fox
9. Grand Budapest Hotel
10. Life Aquatic
11. Dogshit Island

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sure glad you don't like life aquatic, the piece of shittest live action film by Wesley Wales Anderson, that much

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

NienNunb posted:

1. Rushmore
2. Moonrise Kindgom
3. Royal Tenenbaums
4. Asteroid City
5. French Dispatch
6. Darjeeling Limited
7. Bottle Rocket
8. Fantastic Mr. Fox
9. Grand Budapest Hotel
10. Life Aquatic
11. Dogshit Island

think I’m gonna reactivate A-List to see this one and all the great summer movies. including Boat Dracula

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I am still at the track

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

think I’m gonna reactivate A-List to see this one and all the great summer movies. including Boat Dracula

The world is a vampire….

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rushmore was ok. Not great

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

1. The Hudsucker Proxy
2. Harold and Maude
3. Amelié
4. Stranger Than Paradise
5. Her
6. The Royal Tenenbaums
7. The Magnificent Ambersons
8. Captain Fantastic
9. Rushmore
10. Broken Flowers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

j/k

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

10 bad movies 🤣

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did you hear the one about the airplane? did you hear the joke about the aeroplane?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I saw Tenenbaums in the theater like 5 times, we just kept going to see it in college, I always thought it would be my favorite of his, but now it’s Grand Budapest, which I originally wasn’t enthused about.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Rushmore was ok. Not great

One of the best ever, actually

Quantum of Phallus posted:

10 bad movies 🤣

It’s time for you to be put into The Contraption

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Stroker Ace posted:

I saw Tenenbaums in the theater like 5 times, we just kept going to see it in college, I always thought it would be my favorite of his, but now it’s Grand Budapest, which I originally wasn’t enthused about.

Tenenbaums was my favorite of his for years, but yeah there was just something about Grand Budapest that struck a chord with me, absolutely loved it. Can't wait to see Asteroid City.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Bottle Rocket was so drat important for teenage film nerd me, it was one of the first things that made me realize you can just make stuff with your friends. Clerks, Swingers, Bottle Rocket, those opened a new world to me. Made me realize that sometimes when something only has one copy at Blockbuster than it might be worth renting instead of the rented out wall of Titanic or whatever.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Stroker Ace posted:

Bottle Rocket was so drat important for teenage film nerd me, it was one of the first things that made me realize you can just make stuff with your friends. Clerks, Swingers, Bottle Rocket, those opened a new world to me. Made me realize that sometimes when something only has one copy at Blockbuster than it might be worth renting instead of the rented out wall of Titanic or whatever.

Yeah

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

My pretentious emo teenaged friends (whom I still love dearly) and I went to see The Royal Tenenbaums in our theater when it was new and then we went across the street to Fuddruckers and got burgers under Royal Tenenbaums names. I was told I was Richie. I still do not know what to think.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m going to see your little film

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they loved you the most carl. get it through your thick skull

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

I’m going to see your little film

We should all be so lucky, to watch a good movie. I wish we had a mod that agreed >_>

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
well hell its about time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_9ZjOUodoo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i liked the film.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

i liked the film.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Wes Anderson and his pinterest rear end movies, no thanks!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

Wes Anderson and his pinterest rear end movies, no thanks!

:hai:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I don't like Wes Anderson movies. I also dont like David lynch movies. They are different flavors of artsy fartsy

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is this the Wes Anderson movie where everything is brownscale and everybody is quirky but nobody emotes?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
These takes are so hot the thread is on fire

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Godawful stretch of posts we had there for a bit. Shameful. Let’s take the night to regroup and come back tomorrow refreshed and ready to give it our all.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Rushmore and Tenbums were ok, Life Aquatic was meh, and Darjeeling was a gigantic waste of time. Never really cared to watch another one after that.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Just finished Kill Boksoon from netflix and I liked the action sequence where she was planning what her next move would be. i can't comment on its quality in general but I personally had fun with it and it hearkened back to the days when I would files mainstream and indie asian films before they became readily available. good times.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you guys remember my lovely sam soon? anyone watch that drama. those were simpler times back then in 2005. don't watch it now. it's extraordinarily misogynistic

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hes my favorite film guy, where i dont remember anything of

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I watched Herzog’s Nosferatu the other day, man what a flick

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
The nail of my big toe that I crushed is hanging on by a thread. Luckily it doesn't hurt but it looks really gross and my dog always wants to smell it. She's a freak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nice