Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
bad rear end

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol remembering the time dustin rhodes got a gimmick in wcw he was excited for and everyone misinterpreted it as a pedophile and they had to drop it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i like that if you mention black reign in any capacity goldust blocks you on twitter

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Grassy Knowles posted:

A disease that lasts everlong? Sounds fishy

The pain you
feel it’s not real
It’s something you must accept accept accept accept accept you fool!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

i like that if you mention black reign in any capacity goldust blocks you on twitter

well deserved

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol remembering the time dustin rhodes got a gimmick in wcw he was excited for and everyone misinterpreted it as a pedophile and they had to drop it

remembering when WCW inexplicably debuted a wrestler named "the final solution" and then immediately renamed him for Some Reason

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

you either love the covid thread, or are a straight male homophobe, hth

I went to a gwen stefani/blake shelton concert in las vegas without a mask and came out of it with no covid so either I'm some kind of cataclysmic demonoid or a wizard of anti-covid biowizardry that these morons should build a cult around

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

remembering when WCW inexplicably debuted a wrestler named "the final solution" and then immediately renamed him for Some Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9wOBAyQHQ

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I never knew the Ultimate Crack Smoking Warlock was part of an extended universe...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

That's nothing compared to El Nazi, who somehow was still going in 2012 but I assume may have had a rebrand at some point

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Kazinsal posted:

I went to a gwen stefani/blake shelton concert in las vegas without a mask and came out of it with no covid so either I'm some kind of cataclysmic demonoid or a wizard of anti-covid biowizardry that these morons should build a cult around

This poo poo is bananas

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i havent been in a wrestling hole for years but there's a 30 minute Adrian Street vs. Jim Breaks match from 1972 on Youtube, RIP

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

There should be more wrestlers whose gimmick is being gay. Just because I'm gay and I think it'd be neat. Still won't watch, but still,

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i am one of those annoying people who likes wrestling to be trashy and offensive so agreed.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

i'll happily support my peers in the G part of LGBTQIA+ by watching gifs of pro wrestlers just absolutely setting us back twenty years, and unironically enjoy it

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Oily shirtless/pantless muscular guys grabbing each other. A strictly heterosexual experience

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the gif where the iron sheik gets a giant boner as hes about to put hogan in the camel clutch

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The other kind of job.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Wow!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh my!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

4REAL posted:

i'll happily support my peers in the G part of LGBTQIA+ by watching gifs of pro wrestlers just absolutely setting us back twenty years, and unironically enjoy it

thank you.

it's not that i advocate for things to be offensive its more that i think making wrestling culturally sensitive is like trying to make a culturally sensitive exploitation film. like i think the trashiness of it is part of its appeal

also it is just pure camp

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

lmao

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Paladinus posted:

The other kind of job.

if it had happened in Montreal that would have been incredible

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol rip sheiky

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

:eyepop:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
it might seem gay but this is actually the most hetero thing ever (1/49)

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

put him in the camel clutch and then... Uh... hm

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Just guys bein fellas

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
This is a promo clip for New Generation, some kind of wrestling duo in the 80s

just two bros, hanging out shirtless on the farm, riding ATVs around, play fighting in the pool, you know totally cool bro stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asukXln1rMc&t=152s

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Wrestling is so cool

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I went to Summerslam the year it was in Wembley, 1992, and it was loving fantastic.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

Wrestling is so cool

drat true

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My favorite wrestler is tl hopper whose theme is just a toilet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyyD9KMLjVA

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

4REAL posted:

There should be more wrestlers whose gimmick is being gay. Just because I'm gay and I think it'd be neat. Still won't watch, but still,

Not the exact same thing, but here's IRL gay wrestler Anthony Bowens reaffirming his sexuality and getting huge cheers for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd3x2Bg7bxk&t=224s

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Dalton Castle rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

How Rude posted:

Oily shirtless/pantless muscular guys grabbing each other. A strictly heterosexual experience
In the context of Vince McMahons almost fetishistic obsession with the wrestlers being as big and strong as possible, absolutely.