Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Need Jeff in here to make sure 16BBH isn't buying his own avatars at this rate

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I am mad, yeah. Give me some of that money.

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

Herstory Begins Now posted:

kratom is the ground up plant matter that apparently is like eating dry coffee grounds that people were choking down like 2 full cups of in the morning and evening before getting into 'synthetic kratom' which definitely wasn't an rc opioid that people promptly started spending 20k a year on

like most addiction stuff, the whole thing would be way funnier if it wasn't just mostly depressing

it's insane to me because kratom was introduced to me as like, something you take like 2 teaspoons of in the morning to manage pain on bad days. it owns and is preferable to the methadone/antidepressant cocktails I got from pain clinics but idg how whatever high you can squeeze out of it is worth the nausea and constipation of anything more than a tablespoon lol

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im not spending money on avatars when i can simply change the avatar with my ik powers smh

lmao the perfect synthesis

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I had straight people tell me I'm not allowed to say human being because I'm bisexual, I'm married to a dude and I've been called it derogatorily IRL by people who meant genuine harm to me, I get to use the drat word you freak

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Danaru posted:

I had straight people tell me I'm not allowed to say human being because I'm bisexual, I'm married to a dude and I've been called it derogatorily IRL by people who meant genuine harm to me, I get to use the drat word you freak

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Can’t believe 16bb said so many slurs he was declared a hate group by the SPLC

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Herstory Begins Now posted:

kratom is the ground up plant matter that apparently is like eating dry coffee grounds that people were choking down like 2 full cups of in the morning and evening before getting into 'synthetic kratom' which definitely wasn't an rc opioid that people promptly started spending 20k a year on

like most addiction stuff, the whole thing would be way funnier if it wasn't just mostly depressing

That's the one where people were breaking into construction sites to use the porta potties because that much fiber is to much for a normal toilet

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Dongicus posted:

this is stupid and bad technique because being a straight 'ally' should be about getting u the pass imo.

some people are simply too scared to admit they want the pass

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

I believe it.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the guy i met outside a 7-eleven who was cutting up some powder on the sidewalk adn asked if i wanted to come home with him to do amphetamines gets to use the word

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the guy i met outside a 7-eleven who was cutting up some powder on the sidewalk adn asked if i wanted to come home with him to do amphetamines gets to use the word

i will give you the pass if you ended up going with him

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

symbolic posted:

i will give you the pass if you ended up going with him

I did not because I was at the time on a first date with someone I now know as the "world's dumbest twink" who also coincidentally loved drugs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I did not because I was at the time on a first date with someone I now know as the "world's dumbest twink" who also coincidentally loved drugs

you buried the lede, you had the pass all along

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
world's dumbest twink ended up being a guy with a ton of bitcoin money who had been spending it all buying drugs online. internet dating is epic

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Oh, so you've met Three Olives?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im not spending money on avatars when i can simply change the avatar with my ik powers smh

:lol:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Oh gross don't date cryptobros :gonk:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

lol for some reason

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Late to this, don't care

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That DICK! posted:

I liked the TCC goon who put ketamine or something in his eyeball because he misunderstood what it meant to “eyeball a dose”

I'd thought of that dude but wasn't sure if it was real or a false memory.

I dunno how I feel about it being real.

The dude who baked himself in his car because he couldn't wait to get into the house to get high and take a nap is depressing enough.

Or the goon whose partner died in a movie theater or something because they OD'd on friggin' Immodium.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
cap-i-tal s! cap-i-tal a!
straight allies say don't say gay!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'd thought of that dude but wasn't sure if it was real or a false memory.

I dunno how I feel about it being real.

The dude who baked himself in his car because he couldn't wait to get into the house to get high and take a nap is depressing enough.

Or the goon whose partner died in a movie theater or something because they OD'd on friggin' Immodium.

... Imodium od? How the gently caress

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Marcade posted:

Oh, so you've met Three Olives?

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

imodium is a kind of opioid so surely if you take enough of it you can get high right?

well you can, but you also need to take extremely toxic levels of it to do so and will probably destroy your heart but goons

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Cuttlefush posted:

its technically an opioid just one with extremely poor blood brain barrier penetration. at extremely high doses you can get high off it but it has a small chance of causing heart issues. might be goon telephone but the guy who died from it i think was found to have a previously unknown underlying heart issue so when they got high at the movies off poop medicine the guy just nodded off and never woke up. kinda sad.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Cuttlefush posted:

Furnok Dorn posted:

I think, for all of us I have to ask:

How the devil do you abuse Immodium?

Malkamar posted:

By taking upwards of two bottles of the stuff at once. I don't know all the details but I believe doing so instills opiate-like effects in the ingester.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682018

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
badass

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

making GBS threads yourself to death in a movie theatre is an honorable goon death

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

No, Immodium AD.

I'm no apothecary, but from what I understand, it can have an opioid effect and the wikipedia article said it's been called "the poor man's methadone"

quote:

Dubbing it "the poor man's methadone", clinicians warned that increased restrictions on the availability of prescription opioids passed in response to the opioid epidemic were prompting recreational users to turn to loperamide as an over-the-counter treatment for withdrawal symptoms.[68] The FDA responded to these warnings by calling on drug manufacturers to voluntarily limit the package size of loperamide for public-safety reasons.[69][70] However, there is no quantity restriction on number of packages that can be purchased, and most pharmacies do not feel capable of restricting its sale, so it is unclear that this intervention will have any impact without further regulation to place loperamide behind the counter.[71] Since 2015, several reports of sometimes-fatal cardiotoxicity due to high-dose loperamide abuse have been published.[72][73]

I think it was the heart thing that got the dude in the story. That or he died from constipation.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

That DICK! posted:

making GBS threads yourself to death in a movie theatre is an honorable goon death

it actually makes you stop pooping

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

goons and drugs go together like covid and 16bb(utthead)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

yeah clogs you up like the goons after eating the meatship

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

Death, the ultimate constipate

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

That DICK! posted:

Death, the ultimate constipate

well both making GBS threads and death are a release of some sorts.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
not quite related but benadryl twitter has some of the most cracked up posting ive ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I still dont understand what kind of chud Im supposed to be