Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
But it's not

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
But who

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

These panties are a blinking warning light saying "Doesn't matter how long it took you to get here, ABORT! ABORT!"

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

By popular demand posted:

These panties are a blinking warning light saying "Doesn't matter how long it took you to get here, ABORT! ABORT!"

There's no way you get to that point without a passing a million other warning signs. At that point you might as well roll with it.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Mechanical Pencil posted:

This could be anyone

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

By popular demand posted:

Well yeah, I'm definitely slipping some morning-after pills to them after I pull those panties down & do my business.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Android Apocalypse posted:

Well yeah, I'm definitely slipping some morning-after pills to them after I pull those panties down & do my business.

this curse just keeps cursing

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Android Apocalypse posted:

keep in mind plan b only works for people under 150 lbs.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I am confused by the "morning after pills" and gender neutral "them", as if the person wearing those panties, like myself, for instance, would be capable of becoming pregnant.
Concerning!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

nexous posted:

keep in mind plan b only works for people under 150 lbs.
Just double the dose if they're 300lbs. Bing bong so simple!

staberind posted:

I am confused by the "morning after pills" and gender neutral "them", as if the person wearing those panties, like myself, for instance, would be capable of becoming pregnant.
Concerning!

What can I say? I'm pretty virile.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I wonder what the ears on the panties are for, given that they will 100% definitely be folded down under a gut throughout their existence.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pull out and pull up, thread

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Manager Hoyden posted:

I wonder what the ears on the panties are for, given that they will 100% definitely be folded down under a gut throughout their existence.

i have not seen my toes for 8 years, i am not even sure they exist now.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If your favorite crackpot isn't constantly rambling about the great Non-Uterine Pregnancy conspiracy then you haven't been doing your research.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Pull out and pull up, thread

experience bij.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

ok but...

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

First entry I saw as Tifa I was like 'Hmmm, I guess that makes sense.'. I then saw the #2 entry.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I'm not counting, but it looks like less than half of those are even human :sigh:

The internet made a lot of people real hosed up, huh

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Tarkus posted:

First entry I saw as Tifa I was like 'Hmmm, I guess that makes sense.'. I then saw the #2 entry.

None if it makes sense to me.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Manager Hoyden posted:

I'm not counting, but it looks like less than half of those are even human :sigh:

I resemble that remark.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Had to go a lot further down that list to find Chun Li and Croft than I would have guessed

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I am so glad I have no idea who nearly all of those characters are.

I have no proof of this, but I feel like not knowing who most of them are is probably is a good thing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Azhais posted:

Had to go a lot further down that list to find Chun Li and Croft than I would have guessed

Sonic as well. Weren't they meant to be the biggest internet degenerate or something?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
mlp doing more damage to human sexuality than video games is a bit of a shocker

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

It's cool, the pizza still has the tamper tape on it.

https://twitter.com/HumansNoContext/status/1673626577962401794?s=20

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Manager Hoyden posted:

I don't think you can blame the internet completely. Look at how many people "joke" about their sexual awakening being the scene where Nala rolls in the grass in the Lion King.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Azhais posted:

these types dont like strong women that arent tifa

MSB3000
Jul 30, 2008

Manager Hoyden posted:

The internet makes you stupid.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

There are a lot of animal and children characters on this list.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

You would think that would be grounds for like, actual investigation but apparently it's not.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

There are a lot of animal and children characters on this list.

Yes, there are lots of horrible people and pedophiles on the internet. Welcome to 2023.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Azhais posted:

Hinata above Sakura, get it girl :hfive:

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I don't think you can blame the internet completely. Look at how many people "joke" about their sexual awakening being the scene where Nala rolls in the grass in the Lion King.

Penny from Inspector Gadget WE WERE THE SAME AGE IT IS OK.

Milo and POTUS posted:

these types dont like strong women that arent tifa

Yeah where's that mommydom vampire from Resident Evil? How old is this image?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:yikes:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Horny will lead to bans if you make it weird. Goons rarely overcome this cycle.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Horny is the path to the dark side. Horny leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

apparently Birdo the beej master isn't on that list eh

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chun Li is shamefully low on that list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcNYb3DydA