Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
oh no, there's no full version of "wild on"

tonight i go crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Is that a real song or what

I need the lounge singer version in full.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Is that a real song or what

I need the lounge singer version in full.

it's a real song but not available anywhere. the music was done by Andrew Gross, who is the music supervisor for the show, with lyrics by Tim and Zach, performed by Luca Ellis. it's called "Birthday Crazy"

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://twitter.com/itysl_memes/status/1672655810600501257

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

ILLEGAL SQUEALING OF TIRES

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
The Friday Night song at the funeral I 100% thought was a song I'd heard before.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Aye Doc posted:

it's a real song but not available anywhere. the music was done by Andrew Gross, who is the music supervisor for the show, with lyrics by Tim and Zach, performed by Luca Ellis. it's called "Birthday Crazy"

Luca really gets around. He's scheming on poop look-alikes and singing on Hollywood productions?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Well, poo poo.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gonz posted:

Well, poo poo.

no poo poo dude Kim Kardashian died there

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

At least the building is still there. Blue Dolphin burned down. It's gone now.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Sandwolf posted:

we don’t know that, all we know is that her head fell off

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Listen you can't just shut down all the clubs in the club community for a non-fatal loss of head

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Her head "fell off" is an all time phrasing

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

They should start holding ghost tours there where you can say whatever the hell you want

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Let me do a lap, let me see what's real

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Khanstant posted:

Most of Tim and Eric's TV material is like 15 years old at this point too. Some of my favourite stuff is Tim with Gregg Turkington or others. On Cinema is my favourite thing and it's distinct from the humor of T&E.

I think there are definite themes through Tim Heidecker's work of labyrinthine unspoken social rules. I loved T&E:Awesome Show when it aired, but I think its been diluted through a lot of imitators.

I think Tim Heideckers sketches have been pretty b-tier in ITYSL (apart from Club Haunted House), but his delivery of "room temp" in the older boyfriend sketch is very funny and very Tim Heidecker.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The jazz hipster character was some primo material.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Data Graham posted:

The jazz hipster character was some primo material.

"Where be your nutcracker?" is an all-timer

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"Where be your nutcracker?" is an all-timer

The accuracy of that character is scary. Tim Heidecker is crazy good at that poo poo. I mean, just look at that stand up show he did where he was playing a hack character. It's over an hour and it's awesome. His Joe Rogan douchebag podcaster is great too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gnnFVRlucg

And the Joe Rogan parody, which won't parse as a link for an embedded video, for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/live/P6Iyg9fznvM?feature=share

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jun 26, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Seconded all that, and I will also add that his character from the Tim & Eric Bedtime Stories episode "Roommates" makes my loving skin crawl

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I know the RLM guys have already done a scathing interpretation of it, but I'd love to see Tim's take on nerd culture

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

This is like 90% of the way there to a I Think You Should Leave skit.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rwr4urid4z1r0uzl6.mp4

The inclusion of scenes of them crashing and walking around broken plates and food on the ground, amazing.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

my favorite part is the no skates guy. he looks so dejected to have to walk. i guess he's not part of the turbo team

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Disco Pope posted:

I think there are definite themes through Tim Heidecker's work of labyrinthine unspoken social rules. I loved T&E:Awesome Show when it aired, but I think its been diluted through a lot of imitators.

I think Tim Heideckers sketches have been pretty b-tier in ITYSL (apart from Club Haunted House), but his delivery of "room temp" in the older boyfriend sketch is very funny and very Tim Heidecker.

Im trying to think of a Heidecker sketch that wasn’t S tier. NEVER LET THE PARTY DIE

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Weedle posted:

my favorite part is the no skates guy. he looks so dejected to have to walk. i guess he's not part of the turbo team

He's honestly walking too fast for my taste.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Weedle posted:

That's the part that feels the most like an ITYSL sketch to me.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

CatstropheWaitress posted:

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rwr4urid4z1r0uzl6.mp4

The inclusion of scenes of them crashing and walking around broken plates and food on the ground, amazing.

US restaurant codes require non-slip shoes for all employees. This is the opposite of that.

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

zoux posted:

US restaurant codes require non-slip shoes for all employees. This is the opposite of that.
Uh actually rolling by definition requires no slipping :eng101:

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

zoux posted:

Counterpoint: This is basically just the Sonic carhop taken to it's logical, upscale conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1OTcen_UPg

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Shrimpy posted:

Counterpoint: This is basically just the Sonic carhop taken to it's logical, upscale conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1OTcen_UPg

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/KLFY/status/1673379463420166145

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i am a moron posted:

Im trying to think of a Heidecker sketch that wasn’t S tier. NEVER LET THE PARTY DIE

i don't think i like the look of you batman. from joker

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

CatstropheWaitress posted:

https://twitter.com/greatcheshire/status/1673725368367292417?s=61&t=0u0iPLgsrw9rb7UXErdBQA

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

True.

Also, reality TV is a cancer.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
The only good reality show is Jury Duty.

Which you really should watch if you haven't already, it's incredible.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

one time i saw an episode of a spanish language judge judy type show where people have sensational small claims cases adjudicated in front of a camera. in this instance it was a transgender sex worker vs. the widow who had hired her to gently caress her elderly husband, who died of a heart attack while she was inside him, causing his rectum to tighten so intensely it injured her penis. that was some good reality television

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

so uh

did she win?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

she didn’t get everything she was asking for but she did get some money from the widow to cover her medical bills. i hope she’s thriving

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Why was Hanks’ niece so upset? What’s the conceit of that show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Everyone on it is related to a famous person. There are hints and clues provided about the person they're related to. There's a challenge at some point to get a clue and someone gets to be the guesser. Guesser picks someone and if they correctly guess their famous relation, they are eliminated.

She is upset because she was first kicked off and felt the clues for Tom Hanks were too obvious.

The show was not very entertaining to me so I was skipping around and missed some of the finer details of how people are chosen for whatever role.