Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
They should replace Starlink with GWARlink and have it fire condensed piss at Elon from space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
My "I would like more holocausts" Tshirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the shirt

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
feed elon to the world maggot now!

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
This idiot was just calling other people NPCs, meanwhile

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1673481510345756673?s=20

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why would you want to quote a fantasy book anyway. It seems like Jung would be better for your point

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Jung didn't even like get into space.

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc

Sankis posted:

There has been done extremely promising research in regard to ketamine treatment for depression (as well as psychedelics iirc) but I can't imagine what his friends are doing is being involved in FDA approved clinical trials.

Then, obviously, there's the fact that this stuff is still actively being researched and could actually end up being a terrible idea. Telling people to take a highly illegal drug to treat depression is a real choice, though I'm guessing if you're the friends of a billionaire you have the connections to get whatever you need with no issues.

ketamine has been FDA approved in this setting for ages https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...-only-certified

e: yeah that's right fuckers 2019 was basically an eternity ago

pyknosis fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 27, 2023

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why would you want to quote a fantasy book anyway. It seems like Jung would be better for your point

Jung is one of those woke psychologists that refuses to admit depression isn't real

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

koshmar posted:

This idiot was just calling other people NPCs, meanwhile

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1673481510345756673?s=20

Maybe Elon is an AI

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Maybe Elon is an AI

there's no i in elon

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

That's the joke, there's not in AI either and those exact kinds of mistakes Elon makes are straight outta ChatGPT

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Maybe Elon is an AI

He's just an A.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Maybe Elon is an AI

No, AIs are capable of learning

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Elon is what you end up with when you redpill a large language model

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
He's definitely part AI!

Haha just a bit of fun wordplay for you there :)

Herrvillain
Apr 13, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

Man if calling for a super holocaust isn’t going mask off what exactly gets there

That, and probably when she dressed in an SS uniform, and pretended to put Jewish gingerbread men in an oven.

Like I said in my first post, defending Roseann Barr ain't what I'm here for. I just saw the clip, and thought it was a go-to the next time one of the many MAGA-lite fuckwits at my family get-togethers tells me she's the best thing that ever happened to comedy and it's an absolute travesty how she got fired from her own show. I mean, I'm pissing up a rope trying to shift them leftward anyway, but they'd just think that clip was hilarious edginess without even a second thought as soon as one of them backed up to find all the "81 million votes for really and truly" talk.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you're not gonna convince your maga family by finding examples that expose the lies in their politics, lol

pretty much all you can do is ostracize them, and if you can't do that, just call them dumbasses and don't engage

Herrvillain
Apr 13, 2008
Yeah, it'd mostly just be fun for me and the other leftie outcasts to watch them squirm, if she was being more clearly genuine.

roffles
Dec 25, 2004

kazil posted:

lol why not just make it so users can't block the ads?

oh yeah, because he fired everyone

It's probably more the block the blue extensions and things that spam a ton of API requests. Obviously the solution is to not let them do that anymore instead of any introspection about why so many people are blocking blue checks on sight.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Herrvillain posted:

Yeah, it'd mostly just be fun for me and the other leftie outcasts to watch them squirm, if she was being more clearly genuine.

They would not squirm in the slightest hth

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Songbearer posted:

They should replace Starlink with GWARlink and have it fire condensed piss at Elon from space

Lol

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
https://twitter.com/darth/status/1673754878269857793?s=61

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lmao that these guys are so close to getting it

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

egg_dog posted:

He's definitely part AI!

Haha just a bit of fun wordplay for you there :)

Wish Bob the pepe could explain this for me

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
lol I ran this and apparently I had already blocked like 150 of the scam stores manually

https://twitter.com/bluecoyote/status/1673835837078003713?s=20

And yeah, Twitter will forcibly log you out after blocking a few hundred accounts in a few seconds.

@StoreScams is an account that follows every single one of those sketchy identical-looking mass-generated dropshop storefront accounts so that people can find and block them all.

I don't know how the store bots haven't cottoned on and started blocking him so he can't follow them yet.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Bad Purchase posted:

you're not gonna convince your maga family by finding examples that expose the lies in their politics, lol

pretty much all you can do is ostracize them, and if you can't do that, just call them dumbasses and don't engage

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1673772507760062464

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

armpit_enjoyer posted:

My Clay Davis bobblehead has more cutting insights than these two chucklefucks and all it says is "Sheee-iiiiit"

nobody is forcing anyone to state their gender/pronouns....other than the loving government itself

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Remember, Twitter is the biggest PVP site on the internet. But if one of "those" people make fun of you too much, just go crying to the world's most divorced mod and he will make sure they get what's coming to them

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
:lol:

https://twitter.com/lexfridman/status/1673836162937417728?s=20

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

lmao i thought his mum stopped the fight

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wonder how many rules were observed

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

wonder how many rules were observed

Rule 1: No kissing on the lips

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

lmao i thought his mum stopped the fight

Elon has signed an open letter urging billionaires to stop training martial arts for 6 months.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

kazil posted:

Rule 1: No consensual kissing on the lips

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Decrepus posted:

Elon has signed an open letter urging billionaires to stop training martial arts for 6 months.

Lmaooo

Then he orders a massive pallet of mouthguards and groin protection

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there was no rule against training grappling for hours in jeans at least

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
There is no loving way Elon talks himself into this...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

elon's best bet is just putting on as much weight as possible, try to clear 300 lbs by fight night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

hooman posted:

There is no loving way Elon talks himself into this...

I'd bet people were saying the same thing when he proposed purchasing Twitter also.