Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Only good country song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
bussy means butt pussy

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
https://youtu.be/mwDkPFV4AtM

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
man adam is offensively ugly i cant believe he gets more pussy than me

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Please take the extra half second before posting to embed the videos. :thanks:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Looks fine to me on awful app.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

bussy means butt pussy

where did you get that butt pussy, clown college?

slave to my cravings posted:

Looks fine to me on awful app.

I think it's a dumb nuance that the awful app will translate it and embedd when you use the youtu.be links but the web code won't

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sunk Dunk posted:

man adam is offensively ugly i cant believe he gets more pussy than me

i believe it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a swiftie is going to handcuff him to the bedpost and torture him to death

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

a swiftie is going to handcuff him to the bedpost and torture him to death

adam can never break up with his current gf because he'd forever have to sleep with one eye open if he had to start dating again

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/LiangHanWei6/status/1666223643876106243

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao this account is real bad

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 27, 2023

stump collector
May 28, 2007

ben shapino posted:

i believe it

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

does anyone even listen to or watch the podcast anymore. I know theyre doing it out of spite or whatever but could they have any guest on to make it even kind of funny

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the cuomo interview was incredible imo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

The actual show is good but yea the podcast episodes are strictly trolling the audience at this point. I’ve had to tap out after getting 15-20 minutes in the last few episodes. Listen to lemonparty if you want actual riffs on a podcast.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

haven't listened in quite a while the pod sucks now sorry

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
love the slop

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Head Bee Guy posted:

love the slop

Not an empty quote

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

mistermojo posted:

does anyone even listen to or watch the podcast anymore. I know theyre doing it out of spite or whatever but could they have any guest on to make it even kind of funny

i've listened to all of it except the distenfano and finkelsteen episodes because they annoyed me for different reasons

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Im playing the new Picross game, and that was a good opportunity to put some of the episodes I had backlogged on YouTube on my monitor while I just sat in my desk chair. I cannot imagine listening to some of these audio only, like when they’re reviewing a vacuum cleaner and just spend a good 60 seconds running the vac and not talking.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Cael posted:

Im playing the new Picross game, and that was a good opportunity to put some of the episodes I had backlogged on YouTube on my monitor while I just sat in my desk chair. I cannot imagine listening to some of these audio only, like when they’re reviewing a vacuum cleaner and just spend a good 60 seconds running the vac and not talking.

adam has very expressive body language, but even nick is surprisingly animated. even more so now without the beard.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Cael posted:

lol

cis american life
May 20, 2021

mistermojo posted:

i only listen to the podcast because i dont really care for stuff when nicks not there, even if its somewhat famous people. the recent unboxing episode wasnt great but after switching to the video it was pretty funny, nick had good body language during the vacuuming parts

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

i think they should pivot to just unboxing videos and reviews tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgEsk5piQlk&t=953s

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
I only listen to the audio so I didn’t realize the vacuum bit had a visual component. I too want one of those old fashioned canister vacs. I have a Shark that’s had a suction leak for months. Now I just use my fuckoff shop vac or a handheld ryobi vac. Would not buy a Hoover as nick suggests but shark isn’t any better.

Also I had a Dyson and it was trash. Goons steered me wrong yet again.

Squack McQuack fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 27, 2023

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Nick should review and unbox various wires

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah dysons are just statqueens, a regular vacuum will do almost as good for a fraction of the price and last a lot longer

also, a dyson will rip your dick off no matter how dirty your room is

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
did doofy use a dyson??

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
no he used an old school vacuum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/gW8MlkQ.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress my version of scary movie is missing this somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kidLd2qR8A

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
scary movies 1-4 are so good. so is not another teen movie. they dont make them like they used to

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah not another teen movie is great and randy quaid didn't even have to act for it

this was running through my head a lot in my Sports days

also I think I would put scary movie 3 as the best one because it was by the zucker brothers and it really shows

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

has anyone made something like that since meet the spartans

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
if you can only see the way

she fuh me

she fuh me in my assssssss

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

scary movies 1-4 are so good. so is not another teen movie. they dont make them like they used to

1-4 are good. The fifth one might be one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

has anyone made something like that since meet the spartans

this is the most recent one I can think of:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4667094

I like it when a movie is rated so low on imdb that all the Movies Like This are just godawful