Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mr Hootington posted:

That doesn't seem very cool. Kind of a chudish position to have. I personally think people killing each other for trivial reasons is bad.

Unfortunately the left abolished the police and prisons so we live in this lawless hellworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

too hot for outdoor summer hoop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

VideoKid posted:

Rick Perry becoming secretary of energy and being shocked to learn that he was now in charge of nuclear weapons was incredibly funny.

and then he pretty much let the career folks there handle the nukes and flew around the world trying to get kickbacks for his oil buddies

probably the best cabinet secretary of the Tdabnamp administration

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

tenderjerk posted:

there are so many conscious decisions that were made on this tweet that are just puzzling

they could fill a dump truck am I right?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/SportsRadioWIP/status/1674052832540991489

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the left is starting to get better at comedy and it’s making righties nervous

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
Madonna hospitalized with 'serious' infection, tour paused as she recovers

Madonna, 64, is pausing her upcoming tour as she recovers from a "serious bacterial infection" that had her hospitalized, her manager said Wednesday.
The pop star had a "several day stay" in the intensive care unit after she developed the infection Saturday, her manager Guy Oseary said in an Instagram post. Madonna is expected to make a full recovery but remains under medical care as she improves.
"At this time we will need to pause all commitments, which includes the tour," her manager said. "We will share more details with you as soon as we have them, including a new start date for the tour and for rescheduled shows."

lol if she got malaria

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Toop

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

I want to go home

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
oof, maddona!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

VideoKid posted:

I was being sarcastic Mr Hootington. Killing is bad.

I didn't get that from the tone you used.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I'm glad this was such a shutout lest it devolve into a heated debate about whether you can really win a drinking contest where half of it is going down your chin

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

White people love to be named Scott

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

Madonna hospitalized with 'serious' infection, tour paused as she recovers

Madonna, 64, is pausing her upcoming tour as she recovers from a "serious bacterial infection" that had her hospitalized, her manager said Wednesday.
The pop star had a "several day stay" in the intensive care unit after she developed the infection Saturday, her manager Guy Oseary said in an Instagram post. Madonna is expected to make a full recovery but remains under medical care as she improves.
"At this time we will need to pause all commitments, which includes the tour," her manager said. "We will share more details with you as soon as we have them, including a new start date for the tour and for rescheduled shows."

lol if she got malaria

Malaria is not a bacterial infection nor would it be anywhere near new york city, you're just mashing two news things together like a hack political cartoonist

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
madonna went for a cops service weapon

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

king poo poo

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

alnilam posted:

you're just mashing two news things together like a hack political cartoonist

oh poo poo is this not cspam

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

grandpa got his grand kid shot trying to be a tough guy
the shooter sucks too but you start pulling weapons don't be surprised if other people have them and become unhinged

truck losers are so pathetic and emasculated that they're flashing guns at pt cruiser drivers lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

skaboomizzy posted:

and then he pretty much let the career folks there handle the nukes and flew around the world trying to get kickbacks for his oil buddies

probably the best cabinet secretary of the Tdabnamp administration

:doubt:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

reading an actionable threat and firing wildly at my monitor

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Madonna claims there is ‘no debate or discussion’ about vaccines because of ‘cancel culture’

‘No one’s allowed to speak their mind right now,’ pop star said

In July 2020, Madonna’s Instagram account was flagged by the site for spreading “false information” about coronavirus. The pop star had shared a video of physician and pastor Dr Stella Immanuel, who falsely claimed that social distancing and face masks are ineffective in the fight against Covid, and made the unsubstantiated claim that hydroxychloroquine is a “cure for Covid”.

Madonna claimed that Immanuel was her “hero” and falsely wrote that a Covid vaccine had “been found and proven and has been available for months. They would rather let fear control the people and let the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and sick get sicker”.

Immanuel’s video had been shared by both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr in the days before Madonna herself shared it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/madonna-covid-vaccine-b1948311.html

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Grey Fox posted:

Madonna claims there is ‘no debate or discussion’ about vaccines because of ‘cancel culture’

In July 2020, Madonna’s Instagram account was flagged by the site for spreading “false information” about coronavirus. The pop star had shared a video of physician and pastor Dr Stella Immanuel, who falsely claimed that social distancing and face masks are ineffective in the fight against Covid, and made the unsubstantiated claim that hydroxychloroquine is a “cure for Covid”.

Madonna claimed that Immanuel was her “hero” and falsely wrote that a Covid vaccine had “been found and proven and has been available for months. They would rather let fear control the people and let the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and sick get sicker”.

Immanuel’s video had been shared by both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr in the days before Madonna herself shared it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/madonna-covid-vaccine-b1948311.html

lol

and

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Qurnah posted:

everything gonna go great when noone is paying taxes lmao

Desantis is an op to make Trump look good by comparison.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Grey Fox posted:

oh if shes been taking hydroxycholoroquine i doubt she has malaria

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It's always fascinating to see how thoroughly COVID broke some people, pushing folks back to loving 1800s-era medicine

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

she would know, she learned a lot about medicine while recording Like a Surgeon

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Has anyone said Queered Al yet?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

Poison air seems bad at first, but its going to help us get rid of woke rainbows in the sky, so it's actually good.

correct

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1674145387483914249

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Grey Fox posted:

holy poo poo the demon sperm doctor?? lmao

stick to kabbalah

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I don't want to know what everyone else is thinking anymore

gregday
May 23, 2003

Michael Jackson

Prince

Madonna

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

why do people keep posting this poo poo as if chuds will care?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

TD your analysis of my parody rap Proves to me you aren't a True Hip Hop head. I rhymed every word of the original or at least used the same vowels... that's not easy and shows my Superiority.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/YpIRVgp.mp4

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

I know we all like to josh around, but Trump 100% wants to gently caress his own daughter, and I think that is Gross and Bad.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1674061769956900865

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Lmadonnao