Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

God I love Saitama :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

Mumen Rider continues to be the best.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Lol oh Saitama, I will always enjoy you being you. hahaha.

edit: Of course Mumen Rider being the best hero as usual.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jun 29, 2023

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mumen Rider was watching the broadcast? Are the fights usually broadcast publicly or was mumen rider on the betting website watching??

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I probably should've paid more attention to McCoy, drat

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Kild posted:

Mumen Rider was watching the broadcast? Are the fights usually broadcast publicly or was mumen rider on the betting website watching??

The news was probably covering it.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

things happening in versus in a few more chapters!!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

small dog syndrome as a monster. genius as ever.

the chapter as a whole owns a lot

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

guy in an F1 car doing petty crimes is a good loving bit, I love that dude. hit a cooly

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

huh this hero association seems to have lots and lots of bad apples. I'm sure its all contained though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Babe Magnet posted:

guy in an F1 car doing petty crimes is a good loving bit, I love that dude. hit a cooly

Haha yeah in a chapter full of great comedic moments, that one was still a loving standout :allears:

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
He's crying so much, what a good person...

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
is the chapter link not working for anyone else? I just cannot get it to load no matter what I try

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

I didn't want to comment on this in the midst of new OPM furvor, but to anyone who may be willing to give Versus another chance, I will say that this chapter was a big improvement, for me. Genuine character development, some existential horror, and we're finally at the point of some action.

I have been critical of the pacing, but when ONE puts focus on character moments it's always solid stuff.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lol we switched from humans having meetings to demons having meetings

Siliziumleben
Dec 4, 2003

The scientists' findings were astounding! They discovered that the powers of the Metroid might be harnessed for the good of civilization!

did this guy's fist really make a "lorem" sound or is that a leftover lorem ipsum from the typesetter

Placeholder
Sep 24, 2008

Siliziumleben posted:

did this guy's fist really make a "lorem" sound or is that a leftover lorem ipsum from the typesetter

A lorem ipsum is an ancient incantation which summons a demonic copywriter equipped with a variety of writing tools and ready to pad out your prose. You know it's real business since it's in latin.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Siliziumleben posted:

:iit:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

CharlestonJew posted:

is the chapter link not working for anyone else? I just cannot get it to load no matter what I try
The images don't work for me. Haven't for a few chapters now.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Hahaha omg a purse snatcher in a Formula 1 race car. This manga

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Also wow, Versus sure sucks poo poo. 47-dimensional meetings simulator?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Considering what was in the purse, I see why he was driving something that powerful

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I enjoyed the latest chapter cause things are happening now.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yeah, the giants wrecked one of the pretty boys

Also, you ask me, Bragintes the most handsome of the lot despite what he says. Probably doesn't hold in the original version if it was like "bishonen" though

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jun 30, 2023

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Bisse posted:

Hahaha omg a purse snatcher in a Formula 1 race car. This manga

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cops: Did you notice anything shady about the guy before he suddenly went for your purse?
Victim: No, he was just a regular guy like everybody else, hanging out on the street in his Formula 1 racecar..... :shrug:

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Versus: They're really amping up the inhuman horror of the various enemy factions in Versus. Almost felt a Beserk kind of vibe.

I think one of the interesting things it's trying is to have a big cast. It would have been easy to have Hallow be the the guy going on this mission but they've built up Alio and I'm wondering whether he will meet a tragic end.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Apocron posted:

Versus: They're really amping up the inhuman horror of the various enemy factions in Versus. Almost felt a Beserk kind of vibe.

I think one of the interesting things it's trying is to have a big cast. It would have been easy to have Hallow be the the guy going on this mission but they've built up Alio and I'm wondering whether he will meet a tragic end.

I feel like it is going to have a big cast... of people who die

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Kild posted:

no probably about it, ONE confirmed he could take out the universe in 2 punches, one for each direction.
What if the universe was a toroid, aka donut shaped, aka it has no true border and a punch in one direction will actually go all the way around the universe and back to the source so he punches himself in the back of the head?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Bonus chapter!!?!?! Already translated: https://cubari.moe/read/gist/OPM/187-5/1/

The pages are very tall and I had to scroll down to see everything

Good dog

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
its kind of amazing that Garou “only” got the poo poo kicked out of him by Watchdog Man and didn’t die, whether or not he was trying.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Last Celebration posted:

its kind of amazing that Garou “only” got the poo poo kicked out of him by Watchdog Man and didn’t die, whether or not he was trying.

Well, Garou wasn't monsterized at the time, so Watchdogman just played with him for a bit. Remember when WM just laid his paw on top of Garou's open handed strikes?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Warden posted:

Well, Garou wasn't monsterized at the time, so Watchdogman just played with him for a bit. Remember when WM just laid his paw on top of Garou's open handed strikes?

This is still my favorite gag in the series.

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

pik_d posted:

Bonus chapter!!?!?! Already translated: https://cubari.moe/read/gist/OPM/187-5/1/

The pages are very tall and I had to scroll down to see everything

Good dog

I guess that sort of settles the question of is watchdog man was a person with a dog costume or a dog with a person mask in its mouth.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Is it the concensus that watchdog man is basiically a dog with a human face thing in his mouth? Because that's how I interpret his look.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Shadowhand00 posted:

Is it the concensus that watchdog man is basiically a dog with a human face thing in his mouth? Because that's how I interpret his look.

Maybe he's Saitama from the future after he lost his mind and put on a dog costume

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Shadowhand00 posted:

I just assume he’s one of the monsters who were humans who became fixated on a specific thing (Hachiko in his case) and mutated into it, only he retained his humanity.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

He's a guy in a costume.

He's not a monster (yet). Phoenix man wanted to make him a Costume Monster, but decided to go for Child Emperor first.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he might already be a monster, who knows? it's not like he communicates with anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Such a good boy :shobon: