Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

It was a pleasure for him always

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Pat Cooper also passed away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_gQttcLY18

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Oh I thought he's BEEN dead.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
tom green

with envy

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
ronny b was great on ari shaffir's final episode

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Wish this could've happened 15 years ago so I could catch the b-b-b-boys' reaction.

https://twitter.com/JomboyMedia/status/1668019032832786433

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Goodness gracious!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

mmmit is high
mmmit is far
it is ow

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Morter posted:

Wish this could've happened 15 years ago so I could catch the b-b-b-boys' reaction.

this would be a 2 hour bit on the FM show, and another 30 minutes of call backs on the XM show

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"you ever see a head come apart like that!?"

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Morter posted:

Grandyman’s Revenge

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Bob Kelly's knee injury "AAAAAH" would've gotten sixty seven replays almost immediately.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I broke my knee man
I broke my knee man
I broke my knee man
I broke my knee dude

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Of awl the dramating things

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*grape stomping lady barking*

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

what haaappened?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Oy noy!

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

OH GOOD LORD

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
That’s terrible, I’m sorry.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*reading rainbow stinger*

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Kevyn posted:

I broke my knee man
I broke my knee man
I broke my knee man
I broke my knee dude

Shortly before the O&A subreddit disappeared into the void, during the incident where Anthony assaulted his girlfriend, someone posted "I broke her ribs, man." And someone replied, "Cuff my hands, dude."

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Cum Town has transitioned from an O&A show into an R&F show, and i won't be elaborating on this

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

Shortly before the O&A subreddit disappeared into the void, during the incident where Anthony assaulted his girlfriend, someone posted "I broke her ribs, man." And someone replied, "Cuff my hands, dude."

Hahahaha that's terrific! That's terrific!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpaR4eWQqE

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GEx4HG-SgM

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
my hearts getting heavy, my blood's running cold

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

anyone else just get "OOOOOOOH THE CAMEL CLUTCH" stuck in their head since the Sheik died

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

anyone else just get "OOOOOOOH THE CAMEL CLUTCH" stuck in their head since the Sheik died

No, just use of the word "Champooen"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Morter posted:

No, just use of the word "Champooen"

Ant's impression was good, Ant had so many fun good impressions, I wish he was just the goofy tin knocker guy :(

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I haven't paid attention to him except trolling this thread, but I saw on reddit someone posted a tweet from him specifically that was just overtly racist and I guess the mask is fully off.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

AndrewP posted:

I haven't paid attention to him except trolling this thread, but I saw on reddit someone posted a tweet from him specifically that was just overtly racist and I guess the mask is fully off.

He's just an angry racist alcoholic at this point. He's said the most racist poo poo I've ever heard from someone in this day and age. And he's not even capable of being "the funny racist guy" where everyone overlooks the racism because they're havin a laugh

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

AndrewP posted:

His Twitter's insane and extremely vile.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

I checked his Twitter for the hell of it about a couple of months ago after listening to a few old Jocktobers and it really is just nothing but bitching about black crime stats.

What a miserable existence.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
Hes now posting about black kids getting murdered with laughing emojis. Not even kids who are "thugs" or caught stealing or whatever justification people use to excuse this.

He saw three black high schoolers killed on their way to loving band practice and thought it was a riot. He's a wet brained animal.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

does anyone from R&F or O&A still bother talking to him? I imagine Jimmy is still enough of a worm to

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Does anyone know where this long, repeated "YOU SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" comes from? (2:28)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg4hRQtaROo&t=147s

Trying to find it by exact wording really only brings up punch drunk love, which the boys play about 10 seconds prior. Any movie reference heads able to help out?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Their asses look like CD cases!"

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
"Their hands look like guns!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HPJoker
Oct 30, 2017
I’d never heard this before. The most captivating radio I’ve ever heard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwZQAdBlGtk