Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Owl at Home posted:

Prince Valiant in the Days of King Arthur (Nov 26-Dec 3, 1939)

I know he's going to get away with it without any trouble at all, but my heart tells me this plan might be a bit too clever for its own good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

"Bring the foolish rebels to where we keep all the weapons. And bring them unharmed! I have...dark designs for them and you"

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i've had consumed too much Joost and assumed Jagganoth in K6BD would be wearing an assless thong

There was a lot of talk on the K6BD site about whether the Jaggahog would be made visible, but I guess not because that’s sort of like looking at the Wheel directly.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Phthisis posted:

K6BD hasn't really had any janky art since the early stuff, but lmao at whatever the hell is going on here:

What, did you never play cats cradle as a kid?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Jos3ph shows off the results of his heroin training by poking a finger through Esidi's hand! Esidi's like how the hell! But then is like whatever, I'm gonna grab your hand now, stupid!

Read right to left:

Chapter 77 - Poor Guy! God is Working!: END
Volume 8 - Final Exam: END

A message from me to you:

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Jun 28, 2023

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Night Visitors

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

A message from me to you:

should have been "I'LL MEET YOU WHEN YOU GET MARRIED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO!"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Giant Ethicist posted:

Night Visitors

Phew, that was a close one

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Demon
Chapter 18.03

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Good lord, what a comic

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Both the greatest and worst thread title of all time

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Krinkle posted:

I'm so goddamned mad at proffy. That bimbo is going to ruin dreamishness for beanish forever by hiding behind a bush or some poo poo. a sprout bush.

can we not do this

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Captain Hygiene posted:

Both the greatest and worst thread title of all time

“Wish I could go ten minutes without thinking about dad’s camel loving”

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

School of World

Kingly

(slightly larger Kingly to get to the chapter break)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Considering the quality of some of the people who were put on a throne over history I can absolutely believe a complete moron king could be wed with absolutely no idea what goes on in the bedroom.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Youremother posted:

Demon
Chapter 18.03

How many A presses?

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Decap Attack

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

Unkempt posted:

Wait, did we miss the rack?

Dang, looks like I did miss a page. That's what I get for posting five minutes before I have to run out the door in the morning. Let's try this again:

Prince Valiant in the Days of King Arthur (Nov 19-Dec 3, 1939)

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Spacetrawler

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja - Issue #4: "D.A.R.E to Resist Ninja Drugs and Ninja Violence" (Part 2)

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Going to take a short break from doubleposting now that Hogback Saga is caught up. Haven't decided what to post next - I could pick Hyouge Mono or the Dragon, the Hero and the Courier again, or maybe I could post something like Larry Gonick's Cartoon History of the Universe. Oh right, I was thinking of posting Cooking Papa at some point, what little that is available. Anyway, the other thing:

Shinozaki's Daily Maintenance

I love Fuka, he's so loving pumped to do his book report. Next time: the Noodle Incident, at long last.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
I respect and enjoy the slice of life fantasy story of Shinozaki, but drat I kinda want a comic focused on the repository rebellion now.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

dont donk em up

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

maybe I could post something like Larry Gonick's Cartoon History of the Universe
This is my vote - I have the full series but haven't gotten it down off the shelf for a while, it's good.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

mycatscrimes posted:

I respect and enjoy the slice of life fantasy story of Shinozaki, but drat I kinda want a comic focused on the repository rebellion now.

Wait until you see tomorrow's update and get back to me.

Synthbuttrange posted:

dont donk em up

Now that we know this is a possibility, it is a narrative necessity that someone get donked up.

Giant Ethicist posted:

This is my vote - I have the full series but haven't gotten it down off the shelf for a while, it's good.

I might post it as well anyway, but I went digging around my drive and found this 4 volume series: Japan Tengu Party Illustrated. I'm not going to try to provide a synopsis, but do these covers look like they'd be on something you'd like to read? I'm addressing the thread in general here.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Messer Papero

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

Takako-san chapter 7

Takako-san chapter 8

When I was little, I'd make roast chicken and sides sandwiches with tomato sauce (sorry, ketchup) at the dinner table. You know, before it had become leftovers. My parents were extremely tolerant.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Emzedoh posted:

When I was little, I'd make roast chicken and sides sandwiches with tomato sauce (sorry, ketchup) at the dinner table. You know, before it had become leftovers. My parents were extremely tolerant.

They were probably just happy that you were eating at all, better that than a fussy kid

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

You know, I think I'll ask them about it the next time I see them.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Emzedoh posted:

You know, I think I'll ask them about it the next time I see them.
"What are you talking about, our child died years ago."

"We killed them for making gross sandwiches"

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

My secret is revealed: I have been posting from the afterlife.

woooo

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Valhalla

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
I wish I wouldn't have to go ten minutes without thinking about clowns.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Lol unwinder can never get another patron

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Emzedoh posted:

My secret is revealed: I have been posting from the afterlife.

woooo

Are the forums your hell or your heaven? Or is it one of those shady shadowy ancient greek-style afterlives.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

I also mix up my curry and rice, and manners be damned. (The gaijin advantage helps - much is overlooked for me that wouldn't be for a Japanese-looking person.) It's the only way to be sure you won't end up with a little bit more of one or the other.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Tree Bucket posted:

Are the forums your hell or your heaven? Or is it one of those shady shadowy ancient greek-style afterlives.

I'm not sure, but every now and again this grey skinned shirtless dude passes through (re) killing people and smashing all the pots.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Giant Ethicist posted:

I also mix up my curry and rice, and manners be damned. (The gaijin advantage helps - much is overlooked for me that wouldn't be for a Japanese-looking person.) It's the only way to be sure you won't end up with a little bit more of one or the other.

I don't get why anyone would even care, it's not like Japanese curry is a tradition going way back.
It's just a tasty dish you guys, don't gatekeep by way of eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Emzedoh posted:

Takako-san chapter 8

Whoops I do this with curry rice all the time.

Saw this at my nearest convenience store this morning and it made me want to close my eyes and look at the mountains.

Calexio has a new favorite as of 12:57 on Jun 29, 2023